Synastry help needed

UnluckyGirl

Hello!
I am new here :)
I hope to get some help for a synastry chart. I met online this guy and we chatted for 2 years.. So it's about a platonic relation.. He wanted to make this platonic relationship into a real one.. But I have some problems in my life (they are personal so I didn't tell him) and he eventually got dissapointed that I didn't give him the chance to meet me in reality..
We haven't talked since last December..
I like him and I am wandering what a relationship with him would be like..
Here is our synastry

ou8cxt.jpg

Out Synastry Aspects

28gxhdk.jpg

and our Composite chart

rtgtom.jpg

cspencer

Banned
Hello!
I am new here :)
I hope to get some help for a synastry chart. I met online this guy and we chatted for 2 years.. So it's about a platonic relation.. He wanted to make this platonic relationship into a real one.. But I have some problems in my life (they are personal so I didn't tell him) and he eventually got dissapointed that I didn't give him the chance to meet me in reality..
We haven't talked since last December..
I like him and I am wandering what a relationship with him would be like..
Here is our synastry

His ascendant is in your 8th Place.

That's 1001 reasons to never speak with him again.

Aside from that, your ascendants are in aversion as your Moons are, too. Your Suns are in trine, and that's the only connection you have.

His Moon opposes your natal Saturn and his Saturn is in your 7th Place ruling your 7th and 8th Places, and his Sun squares your Mars/Venus from the 4th Place. Plus your Sun opposes his Saturn.

With Mars conjunct Venus in your natal chart, you need to be very careful with the men you meet.

This would not be a good relationship for you.

UnluckyGirl

Thank you very much for answer :)

Could you please please please explain me why all these aspect you mentioned are bad?
- his ASC in my 8th H
- Moon inconjuction Moon and ASC inconjuction ASC
- Saturn aspects I thought were good
- Why are you saying that with my natal Mars conjuction Venus I should be careful about who I choose? I mean what doess this aspect cause?

Some more info*
I had the same synastry with other 2 men.. the only difference is that they had different moon signs and house signs..

(they were born two days before him)

It's a bit creepy

Why do I click with those guys.. They are always in my way.. I get bored easily with men except those 3 I've met..

here is my chart if it helps

35n1qfs.jpg

kimbermoon

The chart denotes the potential trouble spots regarding your synastry and separation was probable with the Sun/Uranus complex opposition. For you, personal problems of a delicate nature is quite pronounced with Saturn in the 8th H showing the need for you to confront your own psychological baggage and work to overcome the habits of reaction it causes. If not addressed it will continue to be problematic for you especially in relationships. Since it has been nearly 6 months, why bother to speculate on what the relationship MIGHT have been; rather, see it for what it was, in not having the synastry to make it work. Your Jupiter cycle shows a renewal phase, so it is time to just move on, by learning what doesn't work for you in a relationship.

UnluckyGirl

The chart denotes the potential trouble spots regarding your synastry and separation was probable with the Sun/Uranus complex opposition. For you, personal problems of a delicate nature is quite pronounced with Saturn in the 8th H showing the need for you to confront your own psychological baggage and work to overcome the habits of reaction it causes. If not addressed it will continue to be problematic for you especially in relationships. Since it has been nearly 6 months, why bother to speculate on what the relationship MIGHT have been; rather, see it for what it was, in not having the synastry to make it work. Your Jupiter cycle shows a renewal phase, so it is time to just move on, by learning what doesn't work for you in a relationship.

Thank you for your answer.

I want to know if this synastry could work because he is the 3rd person I meet and liked him that much for such a long time without getting bored.. and the other 2 men I had the same thing.. were born the first one 15/Nov/1989 the second one 16 November 1989 and this one 18 November 1989.. It's a lottle creepy.. Not to say I met another one and I loked him and after a month we were chatting with each other I asked him his date of birth I was shocked to learn he was born in 17 November 1989.. I just stopped talking to him because I got scared.. Like somebody is kidding me..
I am bored really quickly.. I chatted / talked to many men.. I feel bored like after an hour or so.. the most I talked with someone (except the 4 men mentioned above) was for a week.
What is going on with this guys that they are so attracted to me and me to them?

That's why I ask for this synastry after 6 months.. Because I"ve had almost the same synastry with 4 guys.. the r guys I liked or fell in love in my life for such a long time and never got bored..

The differences between their charts of course are their moons and houses..

I am very interested in what you've said about Saturn in 8th H but I don't know to aress the issue.. what are you talking about? :/

*Sorry for my English

kimbermoon

It is quite apparent that you are continuing to repeat a pattern within yourself that keeps attracting the same type of individual; as such you need to determine the source of that pattern from your past that keeps replaying over and over. If you want to see a change in your relationships, you need to start changing from within.
The Saturn/Moon opposition has a strong pull for you which creates contradiction and confusion in your life, and that may be where you need to start in your investigations.
The Moon represents the influence of your mother and your own sense of motherhood and the opposition shows the tension that lies within that relationship. Saturn shows a weakness, or constriction at the emotional level resulting from that past conditioning, creating a blockage that needs to be removed in order for you to stop feeling disappointed by your interactions with others.
Consider that the 8th H is about critical life and death experience leaving potential trauma, which can be either psychologically or sexually oriented. Consider the nature of the two signs involved in the opposition, as well as which houses are ruled by each and these are the clues that can help you come to understand what it's meaning relates to in your own life is about. You are apparently looking for another person to fulfill your needs, or complete you, yet you continually feel a lack in those with whom you interact with. You need to find what you are truly looking for in partnership, and work to fulfill that from within yourself rather than expecting it to come through others.

UnluckyGirl

kimbermoon

I got a little lost
I don't have a Moon-Saturn opposition in my natal chart.
In the beginning I thought you were talking about the synastry but in the end you suggest I should look the houses Moon and Saturn rule. So I am a bit confused :S

My problem is I can't trust anyone.. especially in sexual matters.. I am really suspicious with everyone and forever..
Hmmm.. I like these type of guys.. because with them I have intense feelings that last for some years.. I am getting bored with all others..
But the Moon-Saturn opposition is not in all those synastries.. in the first one I had Moon trine Saturn and in the 2nd I had Moon inconjuction Saturn.. so I dont think it has to do with that..

Does this synastry look bad to you too?

kimbermoon

June 3
Sorry for the confusion
The opposition in synastry suggests difficulty and tension surrounding your problems with trust in intimacy; the partner would either help you to resolve that problem within yourself, or it could serve to cause you to separate. Are you still talking about a past relationship here, or is this someone else?

UnluckyGirl

June 3
Sorry for the confusion
The opposition in synastry suggests difficulty and tension surrounding your problems with trust in intimacy; the partner would either help you to resolve that problem within yourself, or it could serve to cause you to separate. Are you still talking about a past relationship here, or is this someone else?

Oh ok!
I am talking about one of my 3 platonic relationship (I've never had a real one in my life)
This synastry is with the last guy..
That we chatted for 2 years

In fact that's the reason I broke up with all of them (don't forget I am talkinf about platonic relationship) They always wanted to make our relationship a real one but they wait for too long and they stop after 1 year or 2

Yes I can not trust anyone

But I am also wondering how bad are thise synastry and why do I like those people so much and they wait for me that long :/