Super Bowl 57!

gfy

Ive been to a couple of Super Bowls in person. I have been to plenty of games in person. I have season tickets to the Tampa Bay Bucs.

AQ2270

dont know much about game astrology and squat about US football..

as I understand PE is home team. Thus:

With waning moon scorp In 4th? Not a likely win for PE. KC has POF bang on 10th. Cant get better sign Favouring KC And they gain strength for second half. looks good for KC.
Outlook could you tell me what in the chart indicates KC gains strength in the second half?

Outlook

Outlook could you tell me what in the chart indicates KC gains strength in the second half?
do you do event astrology? just progressing the time forward and analyse changes….. the start off is one technique. some also use and prefer end time of game…i like to use event astrology to check changes

AQ2270

do you do event astrology? just progressing the time forward and analyse changes….. the start off is one technique. some also use and prefer end time of game…i like to use event astrology to check changes
I have not invested in an astrology software yet to run the minute(s) by minute(s) for changes in the chart. To be honest, I am in KS now, and am a fan of the Chiefs and was glued to the TV. The second half was a lot of jumping, yelling, and high fives lol!! So yes - you were correct in stating KC gaining strength in the second half.

celticsfan

I have not invested in an astrology software yet to run the minute(s) by minute(s) for changes in the chart. To be honest, I am in KS now, and am a fan of the Chiefs and was glued to the TV. The second half was a lot of jumping, yelling, and high fives lol!! So yes - you were correct in stating KC gaining strength in the second half.
You can get Solar Fire 9 for free on archive(.)org