Sun Square Neptune

Dracula

This indicates tendencies of psychologically based inhibitions, restrictions and frustrations which pose considerable challenges that need overcoming before the more positive characteristics of Neptune and the Sun emerge.

My Question how we can overcome such a tendency, and what positive characteristics of Neptune will arise, i think they cannot because it is the way it is, how it is supposed to be

gaer

Dracula said:
This indicates tendencies of psychologically based inhibitions, restrictions and frustrations which pose considerable challenges that need overcoming before the more positive characteristics of Neptune and the Sun emerge.

My Question how we can overcome such a tendency, and what positive characteristics of Neptune will arise, i think they cannot because it is the way it is, how it is supposed to be
You overcome tendencies by becoming aware of them, if they are negative, then deciding to do something about them.

If things were simply how they are supposed to be, there would be no reason to learn about ourselves. Life would be totally predetermined and thus futile.

Dracula

A person who lives in fantasies or delusional thinking, i do not think he can end this on his own because he cannot differentiate between reality and delusion, so either he has to find the difference by constant horrorful failures or he would have to find a good friend whom he really trusts and is also sincere to him, and get guidance from that person.

sun.gif
square.gif
opposition.gif
neptune.gif

Sun square or opposition Neptune
[deleted overly-long quote from copyrighted text - Moderator]

http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/sunneptuneaspects.html

We are ALL here to learn certain Lessons with certain people at certain times, and 'through' those Lessons we learn and grow and develop.....,

Stagnation to me is the kiss of death, everything moves and evolves, so does our 'character'
:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: