Sun/Moon double whammy experience

NuKetuLiving

First and foremost I'd like to say that obviously more aspects within synastry amongst other things paint a broader, more detailed picture of connections, however this is just my experience based on someone I've been hanging out with and I's synastry.

I met a cancer sun, Aquarius moon woman while receiving a divination reading at an event. I asked her, her sign and when she told me, I couldn't believe that I had met someone with the opposite sun/moon as me, as this was the first time in person that this has happened. I am an Aquarius sun, cancer moon. We followed each other on social media and shared memes about sun/moon conjunction and planned to meet. So far we have hung out at least 5+ times within the 4 months we've met and I don't plan on growing our connection as friends any further, as I've realized I don't like hanging out with her.

What I noticed is the connection feels vague, and fake. as if i am having to over exude my sun's qualities to "keep up with her." interestingly enough, I've had a track record of not getting along with cancer sun women so I guess this shouldn't be a surprise however just because a womans sun is in cancer doesnt mean we are doomed to not have a nice connection.

Basically, I shouldn't have thought that we would be best friends because of our sun and moon lol.

Btw, her ascendant is in Sagittarius and mine is Pisces, so we both have jupiterian, lunar, and saturnian influence.

Synergy

Lol. This may be a good example of how a different planet in one sign is a different deal. Moon in cancer (in its domicile) will generally trump Sun in aquarius (in its detriment). Sun in Cancer, Moon in Aquarius both are peregrine, cant see one dominating the other.

I'm intrigued by Moon in Cancer vs Sun in Cancer. I would say the former would be less guarded than the latter.

Your ascendants may be square - thats a toughie. Sag would be less sensitive and emotional than you may prefer!

NuKetuLiving

Lol. This may be a good example of how a different planet in one sign is a different deal. Moon in cancer (in its domicile) will generally trump Sun in aquarius (in its detriment). Sun in Cancer, Moon in Aquarius both are peregrine, cant see one dominating the other.

I'm intrigued by Moon in Cancer vs Sun in Cancer. I would say the former would be less guarded than the latter.

Your ascendants may be square - thats a toughie. Sag would be less sensitive and emotional than you may prefer!
Thanks for your reply!
I have noticed that solar cancerians are a bit more guarded than I, however my moon is in the 5th so I know that my moon can be dramatic as well. I do think our ascendants are squared.