Sun, moon and ascendant of the person you love/fancy/admire

carrotcake

What is the sun, moon and rising sign of the person you are in a relationship with or have a crush on or just someone you think is really lovely/admirable:joyful:

Capricornius_Aquarius

It's a celebrity,I don't know the accurate ASC,and without a birth time (the moon entered another sign on his birthday),I don't know his moon sign. He's a Gemini,and using an automatic moon sign generator with a 12:00PM birth time,he's a double Gemini. (Sun/Moon=Gemini/Gemini)

astropsychologist

Im a Taurus Sun, Leo Moon and Aries Rising some of my ex-boyfriends are as follows...

Aries Sun, Gemini Moon, Aries rising
Scorpio Sun, Scorpio Moon, Leo rising (killer combo btw!)
Pisces Sun, Virgo Moon, Gemini rising
Cap Sun, Aries Moon, Aquarius rising
Scorpio Sun, Sag Moon, Virgo rising
Leo Sun, Aquarius Moon, Leo rising
Libra sun, Libra moon and Libra rising!

hmmm...not much of a pattern there huh?:wink:

feather

My boyfriend is a Virgo Sun and Gemini Moon. Our Moons are so opposite it's not even funny; I'm a Scorpio Moon. Doesn't stop us, though. :biggrin: We get along famously.

I found out his ascendant: Aries! And just for kicks, I'm a Sag Sun, Scorpio Moon, and Aquarius Rising.

Last edited:

gaer

My boyfriend is a Virgo Sun and Gemini Moon. Our Moons are so opposite it's not even funny; I'm a Scorpio Moon. Doesn't stop us, though. :biggrin: We get along famously.

I found out his ascendant: Aries! And just for kicks, I'm a Sag Sun, Scorpio Moon, and Aquarius Rising.
My wife is Gem Sun, Aqua Moon, Pisces AC. That works well for me because our ACs are opposite (mine is Virgo), and we mirror each other, but my Sun and Moon, both in Libra, form a grand trine (by sign) with her air positions. Great for communication, and we do tend to agree on almost everything. :)

HeyPlayGirl

i know this is cheesy but i want to post my son's! he's the greatest!
sun-gemini
moon-aquarius
rising-sagittarius (i'm a virgo S, gemini M, scorpio R btw)

gaer

sun-gemini
moon-aquarius
I have a personal view that often having compatible Moon signs is one of the best possible indications of the possiblitity of having a deep emotional connection even if two people seem otherwise different, at least on the surface.

Do you and your son talk easily about things? :)

neko senshi

I'm not really crushing on anyone right now. My last boyfriend was an Aries, Moon and Ascendant in Virgo. I'm a Libra, Moon Taurus, Gemini Rising.

In the end he was too serious for me. Also he was a major skeptic and I'm very open-minded.

HeyPlayGirl

I have a personal view that often having compatible Moon signs is one of the best possible indications of the possiblitity of having a deep emotional connection even if two people seem otherwise different, at least on the surface.

Do you and your son talk easily about things? :)

hey that's good to know! he is only 3 though! :wink:

MamaMinnee

What is the sun, moon and rising sign of the person you are in a relationship with or have a crush on or just someone you think is really lovely/admirable:joyful:
My best friend and mentor is Aquarius Sun in the 8th, Cancer Ascendant, Virgo Moon in the 4th.

I am Virgo Sun in the 11th, Libra Ascendant, Taurus Moon in the 7th.

Our connection is loving, uplifting, intellectually-stimulating and we giggle all the time.

Last edited:

Flatliners

me: scopio sun, libra moon, aries asc., sagittarius mars (moon sextiles mars with an orb of 0 degree) i can name myself as a "problem fixer", thus have always been charmed by problematic :) geminis.
my first relationship lasted 11 years, a man who has a gemini sun, capricorn moon, scorpio asc., and cancer venus.
i got married with the man, my second relationship, he is a man of gemini sun, libra moon, gemini asc., and cancer venus.
but above all, the strange thing is that in my first rel. his sun was in a perfect trine with my vertex, as for my husband, his moon trines my vertex (also conjucts my pluto) my moon conjucts his pluto, and my vertex conjucts his uranus but most importantly my sun conjucts his vertex.
i think if a person has a personal planet in good aspect with your vertex or vice versa, your relationship means something valuable, and lasts long.

Flatliners

by the way, i can now explain astrologically why i did not marry my first love. i did not because his juno was in a square with mine. there had always been a "war" between my understanding of marriage and his.
but in my husband's case, his juno exactly trines mine, thus our expectations from a marriage perfectly match.

katydid

sun-gemini
moon-aquarius

WOW !! My 17 yr old daughter has the same placements. She has sun in Gemini, conjunt the Desc, with Sag rising, and an Aquarian moon.

Luckily she has a lot of Taurus and Capricorn to ground her a bit as well.

When she was 3, she used to LOVE to mimic the films she watched like the Disney ones. She would recite all of the lines and the songs to us from memory. :love:

Astrodawn

Im Cap Sun, Virgo Moon and Leo Rising ( I have never had an earth sun sign boyfriend though!) im always involved with fire!

Best female friend of 8 years has:
Sag sun, Leo moon and Sag rising (has her North Node 21 Leo conjunct my ASC) she is 47 yrs old
Best female work friend:
Virgo sun, aries moon and gemini rising (has her North Node 20 Leo conjunct my ASC) she is 28 yrs old

My Son has:
Cancer sun, sag moon and scorpio rising (has venus 20 Leo conjunct my ASC) he is 12

Current love:
Sun Sag, moon cap, Leo rising (has his North Node 20 Leo conjunct my ASC and his 21 degree ASC) he is 47 yrs old

I have not noticed this ASC connection before!!! how strange!!

have just gone through my charts and have also found:
mother -jupiter 20 leo and IC 21 leo
ex bf - mars 21 leo

Last edited: