Sun,Moon and Ascendant game.

cocoloco

Thank you for the guess. :) I'm an Aquarius Rising/Sagittarius Moon/Libra Sun. I have Venus in Virgo, people always guess I have Virgo Moon/Rising/Sun, I think its had a major influence on my appearance.

Lol well I got two right I just switched Libra sun to ascendant and Aquarius rising to moon. Aquarius rising gave you your unique beauty. Virgo gave you great bone structure. I don't see Sagittarius, maybe the large eyes? My sister has predominant sag in her chart and her eyes are innocent and large( doe eyes like).

Quixotic

Lol well I got two right I just switched Libra sun to ascendant and Aquarius rising to moon. Aquarius rising gave you your unique beauty. Virgo gave you great bone structure. I don't see Sagittarius, maybe the large eyes? My sister has predominant sag in her chart and her eyes are innocent and large( doe eyes like).

Interesting observation with the large eyes being related to Sag. I have very heavy sag influences and I have pretty big eyes. Though, Libra rising tends to have big, open eyes as well.
Thank you for your compliment by the way!

Mentete

Hey :joyful: I am not good at this, since I am just a begginer, but I can give u my picture and u can try to guess my sun,rising and moon. Shouldn't be too difficult I think :joyful:

Attachments

• 26234_1340545965148_4265329_n.jpg
    26234_1340545965148_4265329_n.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Atvaizd0436.jpg
    Atvaizd0436.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

1magu1t1on_13

anyone wanna give me a go?

@ mentete... sag sun or rising. some scorpio maybe? and capricorn?

Attachments

• Snapshot_20121102_9.JPG
    Snapshot_20121102_9.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

1magu1t1on_13

correct on the Aries, wrong on it being my ascendant. try again :)

and no planets in taurus or libra, although taurus falls on my descendent (ascendant hint)

edit: @ becci, leo midheaven and jupiter, but that's it (another ascendent hint); no capircorn or aquarius

Last edited:

Anahath

correct on the Aries, wrong on it being my ascendant. try again :)

and no planets in taurus or libra, although taurus falls on my descendent (ascendant hint)
Scorpio rising?I never guess scorpio risings!!!and I am one of them>.>

So,Sun in aries,rising in scorpio,moon in...Virgo?>.>

1magu1t1on_13

nope. sorry, i meant "close!" in regard to you getting the other two right, not that my moon is close to virgo (another earth sign)

edit: hope you didnt see my huge hint*