Sun,Moon and Ascendant game.

Quixotic

Take a guess! For those who have seen my chart / signature prior to this thread, keep it a secret!
:D

Attachments

• DSC04248.jpg
    DSC04248.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 54
  • GFGbuQpc.jpg
    GFGbuQpc.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 49
  • GFHbkVLl.jpg
    GFHbkVLl.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 46

chei star

Take a guess! For those who have seen my chart / signature prior to this thread, keep it a secret!
:D

You remind me of Megan Fox for some reason..

Libra rising maybe with Pluto or Neptune on your ascendant
Taurus Sun
Watery moon... Pisces?

Edit: I didn't see the previous guesses. My next guess for your moon would be Cancer.

Linzul

Daaaaaaaaaaang I suck at this, hmmm. I *really* want to put Scorpio in here, like a lot. Judging by your last post where you affirmed only Libra I guess that's out, which means you get some Virgo luvin.

Virgo sun, Cancer moon?

chei star

Daaaaaaaaaaang I suck at this, hmmm. I *really* want to put Scorpio in here, like a lot. Judging by your last post where you affirmed only Libra I guess that's out, which means you get some Virgo luvin.

Virgo sun, Cancer moon?

I think everyone is so **** hot in this thread there are a lot of Scorpio guesses for people.. Although most people failed to match Scorpio to me even though I have a massive Scorpio stellium of personal planets!

Linzul

haha Chei Star I agree! I threw Libra and Scorpio in for Quixotic because the hotness factor. Figured I'd get one or both LOL

chei star

haha Chei Star I agree! I threw Libra and Scorpio in for Quixotic because the hotness factor. Figured I'd get one or both LOL

In actual fact we are apparently not that hot!! i think Scorpio rising or Pluto in the first house brings a hotness factor but not a lot else in Scorpio :crying:

Linzul

In actual fact we are apparently not that hot!! i think Scorpio rising or Pluto in the first house brings a hotness factor but not a lot else in Scorpio :crying:

I'm Scorpio rising, but my looks correspond more to the anemic vampire stereotype. In my photo I'm spray tanned and if my hair isn't a "warm" color I look like a ghoul. Not even modesty speaking here. Without playing with color my overall bland would blend into one washed out streak of scrawny.

Quixotic

Nope to the other guesses!

I have literally one planet in water, and thats Pluto in Scorpio.
:)

Neptune & Uranus Square my asc. Saturn trines it.