Sun in 6th house

wan

Hello. I am just wondering how Sun in the 6th tends to manifest.

I have this placement, and I honestly feel that I really like taking on the subordinate position at work. I don't ever want to be the boss. I like taking orders and being told what to do. Even though my Sun is in Leo, the showy, bossy sign of the zodiac, I have never had any desire to be recognized for my work. I just quietly stay in the background, doing my thing, completing the tasks that I am given. Which I think is very un Leo-like, right? Leos aren't usually like this. I sometimes almost feel that I am a virgo, lol. Minus the attention to details part, haha. I am very careless in everything I do, not just work but in life in general.

Anyway, would love to hear your thoughts. Do you have this placement or know anyone who does? Are they like me?

leila343

I'm Virgo Sun in 6th house and I honestly feel like you even though I'm Aries rising, sometimes I want to be bossy like but then I just know my place...

Osamenor

Staff member
Which I think is very un Leo-like, right? Leos aren't usually like this.

Leos very often are like this. The out in your face, showy, wanting to take charge manifestation of Leo is the extremely extroverted version. It's more likely to show up when a Leo sun is in one of the upper hemisphere houses, above the horizon, but not the eighth or twelfth, or when it goes along with a fire rising sign. Even then, it only happens if the rest of the chart supports that.

More than half of Leos have their sun either below the horizon or in the more private, secretive, eighth or twelfth house. That hides the sun, so to speak. Add those who have a more prominently placed, by house, sun but other pieces of the chart suggesting a more introverted cast, and even more Leos are, as you put it, un Leo-like.

Sixth house can add a service message to your sun, just wanting to do whatever helps and not be in the limelight. And since it's one of the below the horizon houses, it's one of the houses where the flashy side of Leo doesn't really show.

wan

Leos very often are like this. The out in your face, showy, wanting to take charge manifestation of Leo is the extremely extroverted version. It's more likely to show up when a Leo sun is in one of the upper hemisphere houses, above the horizon, but not the eighth or twelfth, or when it goes along with a fire rising sign. Even then, it only happens if the rest of the chart supports that.

More than half of Leos have their sun either below the horizon or in the more private, secretive, eighth or twelfth house. That hides the sun, so to speak. Add those who have a more prominently placed, by house, sun but other pieces of the chart suggesting a more introverted cast, and even more Leos are, as you put it, un Leo-like.

Sixth house can add a service message to your sun, just wanting to do whatever helps and not be in the limelight. And since it's one of the below the horizon houses, it's one of the houses where the flashy side of Leo doesn't really show.
Thanks for the analysis, Osa.

Sometimes I wish my Sun was a few minutes earlier, like I literally only needed less than 1 degree and my sun would be in the 5th house. Having the Sun in its natural house...how awesome would that be!