Sun entered Libra. How will this affect Libra rising?

PlutoLibScoAsc

Hi all,
I haven't learn about transit... so sun entered Libra. I am wondering how will this affect Libra rising? Thank you much in advance for your kindness to answer my question. Wishing you a lovely season ahead! :love:

Hkk

Account Closed
Hi all,
I haven't learn about transit... so sun entered Libra. I am wondering how will this affect Libra rising? Thank you much in advance for your kindness to answer my question. Wishing you a lovely season ahead! :love:

Good one Plute! I wanna know this too. I must say i enjoyed the Virgo stellium. Especially for my brain, having merc etc in sag intercepted this transit really worked for me. I'm hoping Libra will be the same but better being its our rising xx

Gemini888

I only have Libra Des and its degree is very late. Libra Sun is touching my 6H so a lot of work will come showering down like snowflakes? :w00t:

PlutoLibScoAsc

What I notice about myself lately is that I am more aware and are more willing to spend some time and money for my beauty treatment. Is this happening to you too, hkk? Since you are Libra rising too.

Gemini888, talking about work, I am very busy with my work too lately, almost working over time every day. My Libra rising is in my 1st house so I am suspecting sun in Libra season could be affecting my 1st house life in public view. Please correct me if I am wrong. How about you, Hkk? Is your rising in 1st house or 12th? Sorry, I don't remember. you busy too right recently?

Gemini888

@PlutoLibScoAsc I'm surprised you haven't caught the joke yet :wink: When I said "showering down like snowflakes" I was referring to Libra's elegance.

Anyway I guess Libra in 1H would mean you work hard for your own sense of self. My struggle would be more in term of structuring my daily routine and health before my reality falls apart. Same battle, different demons.

PlutoLibScoAsc

@PlutoLibScoAsc I'm surprised you haven't caught the joke yet :wink: When I said "showering down like snowflakes" I was referring to Libra's elegance.

Anyway I guess Libra in 1H would mean you work hard for your own sense of self. My struggle would be more in term of structuring my daily routine and health before my reality falls apart. Same battle, different demons.

When I see 6th house I was thinking like daily work in the office, I forgot about about the health part. Umm... actually I still didn't fully get you, lol. You mentioned 'elegance', do you mean elegance in the beauty health part? how do elegance shower down like snowflakes? Sorry, my English isn't that good, please enlighten me :D

Hkk

Account Closed
What I notice about myself lately is that I am more aware and are more willing to spend some time and money for my beauty treatment. Is this happening to you too, hkk? Since you are Libra rising too.

Gemini888, talking about work, I am very busy with my work too lately, almost working over time every day. My Libra rising is in my 1st house so I am suspecting sun in Libra season could be affecting my 1st house life in public view. Please correct me if I am wrong. How about you, Hkk? Is your rising in 1st house or 12th? Sorry, I don't remember. you busy too right recently?

I was busy Virgo season. Crazy busy but I enjoyed it! I feel since Sunday things have slowed down. I want the pace back.

Yes I’m libra rising. Libra is my ascendant at one degree. I have stated thinking about my love life. Well lack of my love life 😐.
I’m always pampering myself so that just continues as usual.
More and more this week I’ve been thinking about wanting to go out and meet someone but something stops me. Solar return 12th house. Venus in Scorpio in 12th solar return. Start of this year I met someone but found out he was on drugs! He was a loose canon. Story of my love life! There’s always a negative! And bitchy women but I dont think that’s libra rising. More like the 12th house😬.
Overall it’s okay but the pace in work and education has slowed down! Let’s see how it all plays out x

Hey guys!
Just wanted to chime in..I'm Libra Rising also, 1st house..with stellium Mars, Jupiter, Pluto and Saturn.
Libra is my anti-vertex also.
And I fell in love with someone very quickly, after 3 months. He was seemingly perfect, what I had been searching for all along. His North Node conjuncts my Vertex. It's got a "Twin Flame" feel to it.
But 2 weeks ago I disovered he has BiPolar, when he abruptly went off his meds. Now he's on the psychiatric floor of hospital. I'm heartbroken. Should I give up on him? Or not. That is the question.

Hkk

Account Closed
Hey guys!
Just wanted to chime in..I'm Libra Rising also, 1st house..with stellium Mars, Jupiter, Pluto and Saturn.
Libra is my anti-vertex also.
And I fell in love with someone very quickly, after 3 months. He was seemingly perfect, what I had been searching for all along. His North Node conjuncts my Vertex. It's got a "Twin Flame" feel to it.
But 2 weeks ago I disovered he has BiPolar, when he abruptly went off his meds. Now he's on the psychiatric floor of hospital. I'm heartbroken. Should I give up on him? Or not. That is the question.

He made you feel he was perfect as he is so not.

Your not mother Teresa and nor do you want that hassle or ****. What u gona tell the grandkids when you get old? Oh sorry that you are all ****** up but u decide to be lady di and help the hopeless 😩