Sudden and fast love attraction

midnight sun

Hello,

I've been single since 2007. My loves were usually platonic and painful. On 14th Februray, I suddenly decide and joined a dating app in my phone (I don't trust these kind of relationships normally). I sent a message to a guy which I saw he is from the same high school of me.

That we started to chat on 15th Februrary, met on next day and we couldn't believe we have so many common things- near the same high school. We love the same writer, musics, we both play guitar and write songs, we live very close like 5-10 minutes to each other, we are the same birth sign. We can talk to each other for hours. (I even say him that he is my lost twin probably :lol:)

Now I am in a strange mood. Things grow so fast. We are like in love with each other. I don't know exactly how he feels but he writes me everyday, wants to see me everyday. And I feel very connected to him, like we are already together. I feel sexually attracted to him so much even if I met him for once. I even feel we will gonna be married.

But I am also very frightened of this sudden and fast growing attraction. I asked him his birth time, he said his mother told him it is around 12:00 o'clock at noon. So I would like you to take a look to our synastry chart and maybe give me some advices.

Attachments

• astro_61gw_anonymous_anonymous.40509.29798.jpg
    astro_61gw_anonymous_anonymous.40509.29798.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 19