Studies,degrees success or not.

Sorrowful

Natal Birth.jpg

Hello,yesterday i gave my first of my exams,for language degree,i have mixed feelings cause i didn't had the time lately to prepare properly,but my feeling is for positive result,i will pass it suppose,will know after 20 days from now the results.

The second degree,with title Pc Technician,is half passed,i have to prepare and give exams hypothetically next 6-8 months,it needs lot of preparation,study and time,will not be easy but i have a slightly positive feeling over here too.

The third degree,is an old i have retired due to lack of interest and motivation back in 2006-2010,but i decided after so many years that i want to finish this title too,but is with the lowest priority compare with the others too.

This is a plan i made for next 2-2,5 years,to get a boost and improvement for my CV,so i can have better and more quality job offers.

Do you read success or struggling and failures? Will my plan have prospects to succeed in near future? Thanx a lot.

LostNOzarks

"i have mixed feelings cause i didn't had the time lately to prepare properly..." Sun trine Mars and that Jupiter and Mars sextile Jupiter, lol. Can't be a party girl or boy and expect good grades, is my opinion. Boys/Girls/Sex and raw expression eclipsed your school performance. Decide which is most important. Saturn in 4th is likely clue that you have displeased your family and maybe? getting 'cut off' if grades are bad. I could be completely wrong and maybe someone in your family passed away or hardship and expectations from them, but you wanted to party and play and romance instead and school studies suffered. Pluto/Venus 3rd and 7th. Obsession at school?

LostNOzarks

There is no party involved in this,i don't get your point.
It appears that studies were eclipsed by other activities that were recreational or romantic sexual fun. Sun Mars & Jupiter & Venus. Maybe I can't explain it properly. Sorry. I rely on traditional astrology mostly with horary these days. Only rarely do I comment on Neptune....which I won't.

Sorrowful

It appears that studies were eclipsed by other activities that were recreational or romantic sexual fun. Sun Mars & Jupiter & Venus. Maybe I can't explain it properly. Sorry. I rely on traditional astrology mostly with horary these days. Only rarely do I comment on Neptune....which I won't.

I can confirm you that there was no other activities during preparation of exams,studies or general studying for degrees,no romantic sexual fun,i'm for years single.

Sorrowful

Today i got the results for the exams of 04/08/2022 and it is a success,i got the degree.Thnx for anyone who got the prediction for positive result,i had doubts if wrote well so to pass.

Last edited: