Student Behavior Related to Retrogrades or Other Transits?

Witchyone

I teach college students. I just finished up the worst semester. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get these people to show up or turn in work on time, if at all. I thought there was something going on with me, just a personal rough time, but after talking with colleagues, it seems it's been an epidemic this semester.

Have any of you noticed similar issues in school or at work? Do you think it could be related to the cluster of retrogrades that started in February? Venus, then Mercury, then Pluto...and I think Saturn too if I'm not mistaken.

P.S. For those I've spoken with before, hi, long time, no see.

GoldenLion12

I teach college students. I just finished up the worst semester. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get these people to show up or turn in work on time, if at all. I thought there was something going on with me, just a personal rough time, but after talking with colleagues, it seems it's been an epidemic this semester.

Have any of you noticed similar issues in school or at work? Do you think it could be related to the cluster of retrogrades that started in February? Venus, then Mercury, then Pluto...and I think Saturn too if I'm not mistaken.

P.S. For those I've spoken with before, hi, long time, no see.
My son failed two college courses this last term that just ended. I think it was the retrogrades for him. I don't bring that stuff up to his attention, but he was filled with anxiety, stress. That was Pisces, Aries, Capricorn, Virgo, Sagittarius. I know it effected him. I haven't been getting as much work done either. And usually I'm filled with action. Which was Libra, Capricorn, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Pisces. My minds been blank, and spelling mistakes, going around in circles with writing. I just listened to the Leo King, and he stated the same thing, communication mistakes, technical problems, not wanting to take action. He showed a nice picture to demonstrate how men can be walking one way and other men walking the other day. The illusion of going in circles and up and down, and not knowing which way to go.

Last edited: