Struggling very much with career. Should I continue with it?

NZuser27

I have around 11 years of experience. I am currently a team lead (name's sake with only 2 members in my team). In August 2020, I was fired from my well paying and job where I was just promoted. I am looking for job on management side. I have been dedicatedly trying to switch my role especially in product based company. I am quite sure that I don't lack qualification but I hardly get calls for the job I want. Will I be able to make my career in private job sector at management level? Or shall I stop and pursue other options if chart suggests anything else?

Attachments

• Chart.png
    Chart.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

NZuser27

Your chart has expired. You have to load it into your computer and then upload it from your computer to here.

What should you do about what? What do you want astrology to tell you?
Sorry. I am trying this for the first time. I have updated my chart and my questions. Thank you!

Ecliptique

Hello NZuser27,

what the astral positions of your birth chart suggest to me would be to direct you towards what you decide to do with passion and valorization by having a requirement for results. What do you like that can allow you to evolve the fact of being appreciated by being the best possible with your convictions? You absolutely must motivate yourself towards something difficult to achieve by giving yourself the means at all costs and depending on your ability to have a passionate momentum by making things happen and by devoting yourself totally to it...

This year you have the significant transit of Saturn in Pisces with the opportunity to be appreciated through a problem or difficulty that you can solve.

I hope this can help you in your quest.
Ecliptique. :smile:

AstroT84

I would like to preface this by stating that I am not an expert (at all), and I use a variety of online sources to construct my thoughts.
Based on my analysis of your chart, I have the following comments:
  1. Great Conjunctions between Pluto/Saturn/Jupiter in Capricorn (2020)
    • 2020 would have placed a considerable focus on your social life, networks, business goals, aspirations and sense of true inner purpose
    • Any dramatic changes that occurred (such as you being fired) were meant to force you to purge what was no longer working in these areas of your life... for your ultimate benefit
    • Since you have Sagittarius Midheaven and Jupiter was involved in this Great Conjunction, many of the changes manifested in the realm of your career
    • Since the great conjunction was opposed to your Natal Mercury, you may have experienced a cathartic purging of your old intellectual framework for organizing reality. Being fired may have created some self-doubt around the credibility of your ideas
    • Late in the year, the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction opposed your natal Chiron, suggesting that this period may have triggered deep fears and insecurities related to ageing, financial status or productivity. Also, you probably felt forced to own up to your role in a challenging situation
  2. Saturn Return (February 2021)
    • This is a difficult cycle of maturity for most people (quarter-life crisis?)... probably even more prominent for you since it happened directly after the Great Conjunction
    • Last year, you were probably forced to identify what's really important for you and what's your life path. Anything that isn't useful was probably discarded to create an empty space for new structures.
    • In the passage period from the old to the new structures you may have felt emptiness or sadness as the awareness of your inadequate old identity came to the surface.
    • Simultaneously, you may have had an easy time of this since Chiron in transit (in Aries) was supportive of the Saturn Return. It should have enabled you to create routines and practice self-discipline especially in the service of healing and resolving past wounds.
  3. Jupiter in Pisces (from January 2022)
    • You don't mention when you acquired a new job, but I assume this is when you probably began to see positive momentum in your career - including more optimism, greater self-confidence, good self-expression, and happiness overall
    • As Jupiter came closer to a trine to your natal sun, you may have had a brief period where you developed new visions of the future and new inspirations
    • With Neptune already in Pisces and in your first house, you might have leaned into your intuitive side to make decisions (which is natural for you as a Pisces Rising with Mercury in Cancer) - "going with the flow" rather than being completely logical about things. This was probably okay since Neptune was trine your natal Mercury, enhancing your creativity in a positive way.
  4. Transit Saturn Conjunct Natal Moon (March 2022)
    • This may have been another difficult period here you suddenly felt lonely, self-critical, depressed... feelings of inadequacy from previously having been fired may have resurfaced.
    • This period is often referred to as a "Dark Night of the Soul" - I suggest you watch the Youtube video Astrolada has on this for context. (I am currently going through this :( )
    • This transit will have been made even more difficult by the fact that in your natal chart your moon is square to Pluto; you must have struggled to deal with the extreme emotional transformation triggered by this period in your life
  5. Transit Saturn Square Natal Pluto (March 2022)
    • By now, you may have also developed a strong will to change old structures in your life and in the world, but at the same time a strong resistance to renewal.
    • Those two opposite energies might have built a dangerous inner tension and caused frustration - which has culminated in the indecision and continued deliberation you now face about which direction your career should take
  6. Transit Saturn Opposite Natal Stellium in Leo (most of 2022)
    • Your 6th house stellium places emphasis on your roles of service to others. People with this placement are drawn to roles in healing and criminal justice and may serve out of a sense of spiritual mission more than for your own ego needs.
    • You are probably more routine-driven and task-focused than might otherwise be suggested by your Pisces Ascendant alone. Also, it is likely that you prefer to be a collaborator behind the scenes than in the spotlight.
    • You don’t need excess admiration though you know what your time and energy are worth and are not likely to let others take advantage of your work.
    • The Saturn transit in Aquarius may have challenged your ability to express your methodological goal-oriented nature. You have probably been questioning the meaning of your life since this period and withdrawn to better understand what's happening to your psyche
  7. Transiting Uranus Square natal Moon, Opposite natal Pluto and square natal Mars (November 2022 to now)
    • Your emotional balance has probably been tested by mood swings, anxiety and emotional imbalance
    • Your life may have been deeply disrupted and it is essential for you to embrace the changes and let go of past conditioning
    • You may feel instinctive, spontaneous and unpredictable; meditation can help you to align your thoughts, feelings and actions
    • Uranus transit trine your natal north node suggests that there is an opportunity to suddenly strike out in an unusual direction, disregarding tradition and authority and rebuking the status quo and to everyone’s surprise, perhaps including your own, you will land on your feet
  8. Jupiter in Aries Square: Natal Stellium in Cancer, opposite Natal Stellium in Capricorn (Feb 2023 to now)
    • You obviously have desire to be a leader, but the natal north node in your 11th house suggests that you need to balance this with your "true purpose" in this lifetime - which centers around helping your community, collaborating, learning to be part of a group...
    • Developing your career and public image is important to you but the key to fulfilling your destiny involves cooperation with others
    • Being fired a few years ago may have caused a struggle in you to trust in the strength and value of your unique, creative talents (as part of a group). Past wounds may haunt you now as a catalyst to force you to re-evaluate your own convictions and make adjustments to any limiting beliefs from the past.
  9. Transiting Saturn in Pisces (March 2023 to now)
    • You have the opportunity to deepen your wisdom and to mature as a human being. You need to set long-lasting and stable structures based on wisdom and hard work.
    • You might also question your relationships with people and you might feel lonely for a while, but this might be a necessary stage to concentrate on yourself
  10. Transiting Mars Opposite natal Saturn, Transiting Jupiter square natal Saturn (June 2023)
    • You likely to feel tension between changes you wish to initiate and responsibility to traditional structures that have created your foundation. for instance, you may want to strike out in a new direction in your career but feel beholden to your current employer.
    • There may be an inner conflict between being free to explore a wider world or embracing the daily routine but if you know how to balance, you can have the best of both worlds.
  11. Transiting Saturn square natal Midheaven (from June 2023 to late 2024)
    • This is a time when you doubt your goals and have challenges in your professional life.
      You might need to patiently restructure your priorities according to new understandings through deep introspection.
    • From June next year, Jupiter will be opposite your midheaven This will be a good time for reflection and focus on what you can improve in your inner world. Improving your self-awareness and practicing meditation are the keys to feeling real support from inside.

In Conclusion:

I do not think you should be worried about your aptitude at being a manager, but rather about what limiting beliefs have been stopping you from reaching your "true potential" and what that looks like.

Given that you have a stellium in 11th house (very agreeable) and Pisces ascendant with modern ruler Neptune in 11th house (also more collaborative/go-with-the-flow/humanitarian) I think you should consider whether a traditional management role is in line with your true calling?

You certainly have the leadership potential (given a stellium in your 5th house) and the organisational ability and work ethic (given 6th house stellium), but the see-saw shape in your chart indicates that you must balancing these aspects of your nature with the need to express your intuition and emotional side.

This tension will exist whether or not you choose to pursue the managerial path.
Any transits will simply highlight the aspects in your natal chart.

The choice is yours - good luck!

Last edited:

drsharone

Hi :)

Hope this finds you well :)

It appears that you are born to nurture, great capacity have you for compassion and care, something you find so rewarding. You find pleasure in being a source of comfort and safety for your friends, as well as most if not all people with whom you interact. In this regard, a career where those motherly qualities of yours are utilized will be greatly beneficial to you. Your career path, while exciting and exuberating, is also a source of great stress. While you give so much of yourself, you can easily forget your own needs. You can potentially come to feel a deep gap, void, and distance between what others see and who you truly are. For a time, your career will grow steadily, and you will be on a determined path, however, there will be a point of massive transition where you will be forced to reconsider your direction and purpose in life. With patience, and perseverance, you will have a breakthrough, and something which is in the works right now. You may end up engaging in something so different from before, that ultimately, you will be irrecognizable to yourself in retrospect. The transformation is going to be so significant, that even your associates and friends will be renewed with interactions unlike you were ever used to or expected. It may be really difficult at first, since your entire self-concept and your career path will take a sharp turn. However, it will serve you in positive ways, more than you can imagine. This is actually in the works while we speak, and the transformation is already being experienced by you.

drsharone

Interesting report. Perhaps you could specific the astrology that led you to these conclusions, because after all, this is, as JupiterASC is wont to say, a learning forum.
Absolutely. Forgive me, I thought it would read more easily.

I always begin with a mechanical view of the chart. That is, the external mathematical and elemental dynamics of the entire zodiac and the inter-relationship of its many parts. The Sun, the Moon and Ascendant are critical components that supersede the entire architecture, for these comprise the Self. The sun or will within shines its ray all the way to the Ascendant, the physical body that interacts with the environment, where the moon, or ego, (with its self-concept together with all its defenses), intermediates between the inner and outer worlds.

The Native has her Sun, her internal will, positioned in Cancer in the 5th house. The 5th house is a firy element (ruled by Leo) and it is the natural house of the Sun, where it reigns supreme. Indeed, the sun (given accuracy of time), is well-placed there in the 5th. Nonetheless, it is of a watery element, Cancer, something which is at odds with the firy quality of 5th house. The sun is also below the horizon, in the night or dark part of the chart. It is also the bottom most planet of the chart drawing from the roots of the native. The sun is strengthened (by a wide-orb) to Pluto in the 9th, (the highest planet in the chart), which in turn is complimented by Uranus and Neptune conjunct in the 11th; however, greatly intensified by opposing the sun in the 5th.

In this regard, the native (Sun in Cancer 5th) appears to be a person that emanates from an (essentially) traditional home that joyously celebrated the rewards of family life. In this regard, the native is much attached (Cancer) and finds tremendous satisfaction (5th) from family related values, as well as siblings and relatives (the ruler of Gemini 4th house/family has Mercury its ruler positioned in the 5th). Both the Sun and Mercury make a harmonious trine to Pluto in the 9th, which is strongly indicative of her incredible communication skills, such that is powerful, persuasive and transformative. On a deeper level, the sun and mercury forming a trine to the 9th is also indicative of a massive, necessary change that would occur sometime in the native's life, and such that would involve a complete and utter paradigm shift, a shift in values, a shift in how she conceptualizes family (Mercury ruler of Gemini 4th), and such that will compel a sort of conversion from one belief system to another (Pluto 9th in Scorpio), - and with it, bringing hard-earned (square) but tremendous rewards (to Jupiter in 6th).

There is some indication that the native will be subjected to some kind of betrayal that will come from an unexpected source (11th Uranus opp. 5th Sun), and such that will impact the native, causing a brief period of instability (Neptune opp. Mercury) in both work and home (4th house gemini). This may involve moving away (Mercury trine Pluto), while also a complete shift at the way she looks at and experiences the world (9th Pluto square 12th Moon).

By the virtue that Pluto is in Scorpio, which is considered natural to it, (hence ruling Scorpio), but in the 9th, a firy quality, further emphasizes that the transformation would be a dramatic, emotional one, that may have an inexplicable, other worldly or mysterious quality to it. It literally makes for the death of the old and the birth of the new that follows it. No longer will the native perceive, practice, or believe in the same way they did prior this cataclysmic change.

I do perceive that these changes come from a masculine, paternal source (sun itself being masculine, fortified by the 5th that is masculine) and happily aspecting Pluto (the highest planet in the chart, such that is associated with Saturn, the Father figure). In this regard, by 9th Scorpio Pluto forming a square (disharmonious) aspect to the 12th Aquarian Moon, is indicative of the feminine, (maternal side), suffers greatly for it, causing the maternal figure to distance herself considerably. In this regard, the native having undergone this experience, herself projects into her environment a somewhat aloof personality, if not a cold (Aquarian), version of herself. Nonetheless, she is deeply emotional, nurturing, creative individual (Cancer), and someone who often finds pleasure (5th) contemplating and regurgitating fond memories of her family, siblings, relatives, and roots in general (Cancer Sun and Mercury ruler of the 4th Gemini). In other words, her greatest pleasures come from her family.

Now the ruler of the 10th Sagittarius house is Jupiter (expansion) in the 6th (service), such that is in conjunction with Mars (force), and such that opposes (intensifies/challenges) the moon (ego). Sagittarius governs matters associated with the 9th house. Pluto being there in the 9th house signifies that the aforementioned massive transformational paradigm shift will deeply impact the direction and occupation of life, particularly as it involves employees and/or colleagues (6th), for which there is much affection and pleasure (Leo 6th). The native is a leader in her work environment (Jupiter ruler of the 10th in the 6th in Leo). There may be considerable jealousy in her work environment (Leo 6th with Jupiter (ruler of the 9th in the 6th) opposing the Moon (who she projects herself to be, i.e. her personality).

This challenge in the work environment is not something that is easily revealed or defined, but rather stemming from a mysterious source (Moon in 12th), such who is causing problems to the native (Moon squaring Pluto) opposing Jupiter and Mars in the 6th. Jupiter (6th) forming a disharmonious square to Pluto in the 9th further emphasizes just the magnitude (Jupiter) of this shift that will take place, something that may also involve the pain-staking effort of relocation (Sagittarius 10th, that governs Jupiter), of dislodging from one's roots (Pluto in Scorpio), which will be particularly difficult for the native (square), given she is all about maintaining attachment to her roots (Cancer), as well as to her finances (Mars ruling 2nd Aries), and people with whom she works (6th). But, this is something that will take her to much higher levels of her self-awareness and potential, and will really be positive. 2nd, 5th, and 9th are strong, positive masculine qualities, that also involve Jupiter. The fact that the native has Jupiter as her ruling planet of her Pisces ascendant (guardian angel), exemplifies the fact that she is a lucky (or blessed), individual who triumphs over these karmic challenges). Also, that she is flexible and deeply compassionate (Pisces Asc.) will attract her many interesting, other worldly (Neptune in 11th), unusual (11th Capricorn Uranus) and rewarding relationships and experiences (Uranus conj. Neptune new ruler of Pisces, her Asc.)

I obviously welcome any feedback and comments, and whether I'm on the right track at all !! :) ) Thxxx

Last edited: