Strange Energy-Related Dream

SagSun05

The other night, I had this strange dream where I was researching this strange energy similar to ki that let people perform supernatural feats. In my research, I remember running into a list of people who had mastered it. Among them were Queen Elizabeth I and William Shakespeare (yeah, strange, huh?). Unfortunately, I can't remember the other people listed, but they all came from varying cultures and times.

So, I was doing research and practicing with the energy, but I wasn't having any luck. I fell on my bed frustrated and closed my eyes (yes, I did this in the dream). Suddenly, I began to think about love and feel it flow throughout my body. Then, I suddenly realize I can utilize the energy. I open my eyes and try to knock over the screen in front of my closet. However, nothing happened and a couple seconds later, I realized that I was actually a wake.

Now, my dreams are usually interesting, but this was a very odd and almost supernatural like dream. What struck me the most was how I felt such an intense emotion in a dream. It all felt almost real.

So, what do you guys think? Could this be some sort of sign? Has anyone had a dream kind of like this?

freedomlover

The other night, I had this strange dream where I was researching this strange energy similar to ki that let people perform supernatural feats. In my research, I remember running into a list of people who had mastered it. Among them were Queen Elizabeth I and William Shakespeare (yeah, strange, huh?). Unfortunately, I can't remember the other people listed, but they all came from varying cultures and times.

So, I was doing research and practicing with the energy, but I wasn't having any luck. I fell on my bed frustrated and closed my eyes (yes, I did this in the dream). Suddenly, I began to think about love and feel it flow throughout my body. Then, I suddenly realize I can utilize the energy. I open my eyes and try to knock over the screen in front of my closet. However, nothing happened and a couple seconds later, I realized that I was actually a wake.

Now, my dreams are usually interesting, but this was a very odd and almost supernatural like dream. What struck me the most was how I felt such an intense emotion in a dream. It all felt almost real.

So, what do you guys think? Could this be some sort of sign? Has anyone had a dream kind of like this?

My interpretation:
The energy is love, combined with purity - life force energy with no "taint"/ mis-qualified energy. It can be used to perform miracles. Look at Jesus, for example. I sense it was definitely an important message from your Higher Self/Angels.

I think the time when you were practicing with the energy, and getting frustrated shows that you are already using the energy, but it isn't being qualified with love, and the impurites/"taint" haven't been removed. Therefore it isn't working the way it should. I think this simply points to the way you are flowing your energy and some sense of frustration in your life - either now or in the time to come. When you felt what love really felt like, it started removing the "taint"/misqualification, and you knew you could really use it.

Something like that.....:innocent:

FL

Phylos

Your dream has a cool, da Vinci Code feel to it.

I've had similar dreams. Love is indeed the key. It seems the more that I realize the interconnectedness between all things, and the more that I am willing to take responsibility for this knowledge, the more power I can channel and direct.

seiw83

it is sign from you unciusnes mind how to change yourself, maybe you asked that question and it was you answer. start to love this worlod, open chakras, cleanse your mine and body and read this;http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?search_string=cycle&search_type=any&sc=1
earth change and vibration change and you start to open finaly, you may be the wanderer and it was masage from you uncius how to start, purpose of this world and 3 rd dimension is lesson of love, christ was perfest in that and he was able te remeber hi knowlege and skill and used it to show us real purpose of life. So yes if you have keen mind and you love Your Creator God. Take care, I had a strange day, i was dreaming a lot, i was able tu talk witm my mother and be in dream i was before she waked me up. This dream was suposed to awake my animal part of body that energy of earth could go throug me. Listen to dream.

smilingsteph

I agree with seiw83.
I think you may have opened up some chakra energy. I did some chakra work and it was as though I was in a trance like state. I was awake, but in a different, but beautiful realm of this intense energy flow.
I think you were tapping into your root chakra. Did you feel or see the color red?
It is the grounding chakra, where we connect with the earth energies to give our spiritual energy power in the physical form- which is why you had the dream of trying to knock over the screen by the closet. It can happen when you are sort of drifting off.

I would keep practicing. I would let the love in again, see what colors appear, gather information on what you are feeling and see just what happens.

let us know!

SagSun05

Well, I haven't had this experience again since the time that I posted this, but I feel the spirituality in my life has improved a great deal. I feel a strong connection to nature (I've had for a while now, but I feel it even more now) and I do everything I can to keep it safe.

I feel a more stronger connection to Eastern based forms of spirituality rather than Western as they really resonate with my personal belief system and philosophy. I feel that all things operate in cycles of birth, death, and rebirth (the seasons, the cycle of rain, etc.).

I feel, at this point, my spirituality is only going to improve and become stronger. And this fall and winter, I'm going to experience them as a form of spiritual awakening as I did for spring and summer.

Anyway, I'm rambling on now. :biggrin: Thanks for all your replies, everyone. :happy: