Strange apparatus

Zee

Well, a title for an intro thread is.. well... I hope you liked it.
I got the inspiration from that old song "An Englishman in New York" by Godley and Creme (1979) which popped into my head when the cursor started flashing at me, expecting greatness to follow.
Anyways, on to business...

Hi there!
I've been serious about astrology for about 12 years and practicing professionally for the last 2 or so of that.
I'm an intuitive with (out of sign) Neptune opposite Mercury in domicile, which is in itself trine Uranus and sextile Chiron. I have an Aqua MC (if you wanna make a GTrine out of that, you can - tho I don't) with a Mars/Moon in the 8th sq my 5th hse Pluto conj Snode.

So yea I'm the love child of a space cadet and a firecracker, presently studying Medical astrology, business, and coaching.
I work best when I'm asked a question. I see a chart, go into my weird space, and follow my instincts on how to read it (if I read).
Sometimes the message needing to be delivered is clear to me in just a few placements.

My job is not to be perfect, just to connect awareness to the point at hand and let awareness experience the truth of itself.
Sometimes I'm harsh, blunt, and irrational.. tho I never mean any harm.

Catchya round the traps.

JUPITERASC

Well, a title for an intro thread is.. well... I hope you liked it.
I got the inspiration from that old song "An Englishman in New York" by Godley and Creme (1979) which popped into my head when the cursor started flashing at me, expecting greatness to follow. Anyways, on to business...Hi there! I've been serious about astrology for about 12 years and practicing professionally for the last 2 or so of that. I'm an intuitive with (out of sign) Neptune opposite Mercury in domicile, which is in itself trine Uranus and sextile Chiron. I have an Aqua MC (if you wanna make a GTrine out of that, you can - tho I don't) with a Mars/Moon in the 8th sq my 5th hse Pluto conj Snode.So yea I'm the love child of a space cadet and a firecracker, presently studying Medical astrology, business, and coaching.I work best when I'm asked a question. I see a chart, go into my weird space, and follow my instincts on how to read it (if I read). Sometimes the message needing to be delivered is clear to me in just a few placements.

My job is not to be perfect, just to connect awareness to the point at hand and let awareness experience the truth of itself.
Sometimes I'm harsh, blunt, and irrational.. tho I never mean any harm.

Catchya round the traps.
Hello Zee welcome :)

HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956
ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935