Still the situation is the same :(

Dug

Hi ,

I have being here for some time now and many senior and junior members has helped me out. But my situation is still the same. I have being unemployed for a whole year now.

I am loosing heart and the strength to go on. I feel like going in to a major break down. If some one could tell me what is going on or when things will smooth up that will give me some hope.

My birth chart is attached and my details are.

DOB - February- 19 -1974
Time-1.02 PM
Country- Sri Lanka- City- Kandy

Thank you

Dug

Attachments

• new with transits.jpg
    new with transits.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 20

virgo18

Chiron is the largest wound we experience in life, is like our strength trial. And the transits it receive are like levels we have to overcome.

T Chiron and Neptune are conjuncting your Natal Sun.
T Saturn opposing your Natal Chiron
T Pluto squaring your N Chiron

What I see is that this feeling is transitory, don't let your self down. Here what you have to do is not letting transiting Neptune to confuse you making false expectations of your real life. Maybe in your head you think everything it is well but day to day you realize that life is not that good. You are seeing the world at this time through black colored glasses.

Saturn and Pluto are trying to tell you that you have to deal with stuff you haven't healed within your self. I don't know which are your methods of healing but do the best one for you. Never negate your wounds... confront them instead.

Vista

Hi ,

I have being here for some time now and many senior and junior members has helped me out. But my situation is still the same. I have being unemployed for a whole year now.

I am loosing heart and the strength to go on. I feel like going in to a major break down. If some one could tell me what is going on or when things will smooth up that will give me some hope.

My birth chart is attached and my details are.

DOB - February- 19 -1974
Time-1.02 PM
Country- Sri Lanka- City- Kandy

Thank you

Dug

Hi Dug,
You have Transiting Saturn returning to square your natal Moon Venus conjunction, so it makes sense you are feeling this way. Some people handle it better than others. At the same time it is trining your natal Jupiter and Saturn so you do have a way to work with this challenging time in a productive way. The is the second transit of Saturn to your Moon and Venus; the second is usually the most difficult transit with the third transit in the fall and final one a resolution to the problem. You are being forced to make a decision. Hang in there. Now, you could chose to not feel depressed. I know that sounds crazy, but your mind is a powerful thing. I know how you feel, I was unemployed for 3 years and lost everything. I just got a new job starting this coming Monday. You have to hang in there and pick yourself up by the seat of the pants and keep moving forward. You do not have the luxury of falling apart now, you need to find work. Keep focused, things will turn around it's just going to take a little more time. Transiting Uranus is coming up to conjunct your natal Neptune the ruler of your 10th house. This could be opportunity coming your way to find work.
Edit: I noticed that Transiting Saturn will conjunct Uranus and activate your natal Grand Trine with Jupiter and Saturn. You definitely have opportunity to work with the challenges!!!

Last edited:

Dug

Thank you. Virgo and Vista,

Anyway I have a little bit in me to go on, if someone could tell me a approximate time line I can adjust my funds and plan it out. I do not want a exact date since I understand that would be difficult. But a ball park time line of when things will smooth up will be great.

I am trying very hard and putting lots of effort. The career and status is very very important to me that money. It has always being the same since I could remember. I do not know why I always thrive for the higher ground. And my patients and hard work has always paid off. I have always being climbing after all the great falls of my life.

If some one could explain why I act and feel this way that would give me hope to go on.

Please assist me

Thank you
Dug

virgo18

Thank you. Virgo and Vista,

Anyway I have a little bit in me to go on, if someone could tell me a approximate time line I can adjust my funds and plan it out. I do not want a exact date since I understand that would be difficult. But a ball park time line of when things will smooth up will be great.

I am trying very hard and putting lots of effort. The career and status is very very important to me that money. It has always being the same since I could remember. I do not know why I always thrive for the higher ground. And my patients and hard work has always paid off. I have always being climbing after all the great falls of my life.

If some one could explain why I act and feel this way that would give me hope to go on.

Please assist me

Thank you
Dug

Yes I see why career and status are important for you (ruler of the chart conjunct MC in the 9th) but Mercury is in Pisces the sign where it is not too logical and realist, it is dreamy and illusive. That's what makes you feel down. Your expectations of your own work are too high, and you tend to make imaginary conclusions or of your work opportunities before you start them.

For daily work your 6th house is Pluto and Mars and there is Neptune in it, and this suggest you to work on something related to Neptune. As the same as your 10th house suggest something Neptunian for career, your work house does the same. If you don't work in something related to this planet maybe you will feel that job opportunities will vanish or that they aren't as good as you thought.
Pluto in Libra and Mars in Taurus are disposited by Venus in Capricorn so the final answer to your question will be: Go with the flow at work matters, don't jump into conclusions or illusions over your work and talents, live day to day and be persistent as Venus in Capricorn suggest.

Dug

Thank you Virgo18

"don't jump into conclusions or illusions over your work and talents, live day to day"

This is right and very difficult. Thinking,planing and going over my talents over and over again has given me self assurance and will power to go on?? At the end it has given me more headaches since I put so much pressure on me to succeed. Not to be a millionaire, but to get approved, accepted and appreciated in decent company. This has being my goal in life.

I tried to find neptunian careers on line:smile: if you could suggest a few I will be able to understand.

Still know one has given a thought to give a and approximate time line when this misery will smooth up. A time line will help me plan through this hard time.

Thank you very much

Dug

virgo18

Neptunian Careers:

• the ones involved with water (sailor, fisher, marine, or working near to a place where its a lot of water like a river or sea, beach, island)
  • The ones involved with illusions or images: plastic arts, painting, photography, cinema, video editing, sculpture, design.
  • The ones involved with the psyche: Psychology, Parapsychology, medium, spiritual healer, energy management.

retinoid

Anyway you are in your Jupiter dasa-may be getting afflicted right now by your mars in the 12th. Soon you will be changing dasas in 3 months to Saturn, but for now, you should strengthen Jupiter.

1) Say a mantra: Om Strim Brahm Brihaspataye Namah (strim-streem)
Say the mantra every night at least 20 times or until you feel it is right. This will strengthen Jupiter's energy in your life. Imagine Jupiter's energy (abundance, spirituality, etc.) in your life. You will FEEL Jupiter when it is right...
2) Wear a yellow stone. Could be expensive or cheaper. Gold is also good. Hold whatever you have in your hand while saying the mantra.
3) Wear a yellow shirt or some yellow clothing on Thursday-the day of Jupiter.
4) Go to temple/church/whatever religious institution on Thursday (your Jupiter is in the 9th). If you are not religious read philosophy, join a philosophy group or whatever. Jupiter embodies religion and philosophy.

Do this and things will start to get better.

Last edited:

Dug

Thank you retinoid and Virgo 18,

If I look back and think my whole life I haven't had satisfaction in career. I work very hard and smart. When I say very hard it is very hard! But I have never got that pat on the shoulder or appreciation and development I needed. So I have moved on to a another but in the same field. After every dissatisfaction or break of employment I have had the opportunity to climb up. I have always come on top.

So to answer Retinoids question

For the last 3 years or so I have had hard time at work. Everything started about three years ago for this period.

Thank you Virgo18,

I am in the hospitality management ,and I am very good at it. I haven't found the right company or the right boss to tap my fullest potential and get the work out of me. I am a very loyal and a hard worker. I need some one to recognize my talents and bring me up the ladder.

Good time seems like moving from April-May to August now?? I don't know what is happening??

Thank you very much

Dug

retinoid

Note the connection (transit, tropical chart) with Ketu starting 3 years ago (see my explanation on the related thread)

I have the same asc. as he has and have had a very difficult time for the past 3yrs as well. The biggest culprit could be Saturn transiting the 5th since that has been in there for around 3yrs. But strengthening the dasa period planet (Jupiter in his case) could be of most help. He is entering a Saturn dasa next period.

Dug

Hi,

Do you see this fall and rise happening in the future too or is it over for good?

Retionoid,
Quote,
"He is entering a Saturn dasa next period."

Is this a good time or a bad time according to my chart?

Thank you

Dug

dr. farr

When Ketu passes out of the ascending sign, it will be over for 18 years; correction of the Ketu influence will eliminate a repetition of its - influences in the future.

Considering Saturn dasa period, it would depend upon Saturn's condition in the natal: in this natal:
-Saturn is in the first house = +
-Saturn is in the house of its friend, Mercury = +
-Saturn is in its own drekkana (ie, the Aquarius decanate) = +
-Saturn is in the ascending bow = +
-Saturn is in the Gemini navamsa, ie, in the navamsa of its friend Mercury = +
-Saturn (with several benefic influences as described above) is retrograde = +

...therefore the forthcoming Saturn dasa will be beneficial....

dr. farr

As I have mentioned previously, Ketu will exit your 1st house in September of this year (2012), mean node changing sign on September 3rd.