Stellium

Could someone help me understand my Stellium in my 10th house plus my Venus.

Stellium

Mars in 4° Gemini
MC in 2° Gemini
Saturn in 12° Gemini
Venus in 24° Taurus

https://ibb.co/PzWKHvY

Last edited by a moderator:

Zora

Account Closed

Hi Honefacegirl,

the answer is simple. You don't have a stellium in your 10th house - nor in another house in your chart.

In Astrology - all is a question of orbs of aspects and their validity. If you use a better chart - you will see degree of orbs next to the aspect symbols in the grid below the chart image.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ! Chart honeyfacegirl.jpg
    ! Chart honeyfacegirl.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 40
  • ! astro chart Honeyface.jpg
    ! astro chart Honeyface.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 6

Zora

Account Closed
Could someone help me understand plus my Venus.

Your venus is strong in own sign in taurus in your 9th house - but taurus is intercepted in 9th house. 9th house is among others - about higher education, university - expanding knowledge, wisdom and own spirituality - house of teachers and house of travels.

Your 9th house is main ruled by mars- mars is in your 10th house - life path direction, way of evolving yourself, career and vocation. Which means a good education is very important for you in your life - especially as your sun and your mercury is in your 9th house, too.

And your mercury is in a mars main ruled 9th house - mars is in a mercury ruled 10th house.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
The stellium is generally seen as Jupiter-Saturn-Mars. Asteroids have no LIFE and as such can only modify the energies of the planets they aspect by no more than 2 degrees.

In this case, the J-S-M gives you a desire to have an increasing desire to be in control of everything. You are drawn to creating increasingly inclusive structures and programs for the stuff of your life. However, you are likely to get impatient with this, and end acting impulsively, or even compulsively.

You tend to be pretty good at organizing your affairs to circumvent barriers which of course gives you strength for any squares in your chart but not so much for oppositions or inconjunctions. Mars squaring the ASC will be a good one for you having to work hard at dealing.

Procrastination may be a habitual issue with you. You may struggle overly generalized controls which for a backgorund for impetuous or misdirected impulsive actions.
Hi, Samantha.
In your upclose attachment of the chart, I am not quite following how Saturn and Mars in one house and sign and Jupiter in the next house and sign constitutes a stellium? Could you say a bit more please?

IleneK

Premium Member

Stellium

Mars in 4° Gemini
MC in 2° Gemini
Saturn in 12° Gemini
Venus in 24° Taurus

https://ibb.co/PzWKHvY

Hi,
Only planets within orb of conjunction and in the same sign constitute a stellium.

So MC would not be part of a stellium, or the Moon's Nodes or Part of Fortune, as important as they may be, since they are all points and not bodies.
Also Venus being in a different sign excludes it from being part of a stellium with Gemini planets.

But additionally, Venus also appears to be in a different house?
Hope this may help some.

Osamenor

Staff member
Hi,
Only planets within orb of conjunction and in the same sign constitute a stellium.

No, multiple planets in the same sign OR same house constitute a stellium. They don't necessarily all have to be in orb of conjunction to each other. What they have to be in orb of conjunction to be is a triple conjunction, quadruple conjunction, etc. All triple (and more) conjunctions are also stelliums if they meet the other criteria to be a stellium (see the rest of this post), but not all stelliums are conjunctions.

There are two possible definitions of stellium. The looser one defines any three or more planets in the same sign or same house as a stellium. By that definition, the OP has a stellium in Taurus/ninth house, although she doesn't have one in the tenth. If she had both Taurus and Gemini planets in the same house, those could be a stellium, but she doesn't.

The more stringent definition of stellium requires it to be at least four planets, at least two of which are not Sun, Venus, or Mercury. Sun, Venus, and/or Mercury can be part of a stellium if it includes at least two more planets that are not any of those three, but they can't constitute a stellium all on their own. By that definition, OP doesn't have a stellium at all.

What she does have is a concentration of planets in the ninth and tenth houses, those being her busiest houses. Those houses would get some emphasis in her life.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Containments are a planet in the center with two on the sides no matter how far apart.

So do the two on the sides have to be in the same sign or house as the center planet for it to be a containment? Or can they be literally any distance away?

If it's any distance, then every planet is in containment.