Started a new relationship on July 6th. Does my transit chart show any transits/plasting a new relationship would start on this day? Curious about it

cfsdmm

I am curious to know if it was possible to predict my new relationship would start on this day.
Also curious to know if there are any other transits regarding my love life that I should be aware of for the foreseeable future
I was born on August 16th 1993, 3.30 AM in Coimbra, Portugal

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart19-700__transits-astroseek2_16-8-1993_03-30_a_6-7-2024_17-35.png
    horoscope-synastry-chart19-700__transits-astroseek2_16-8-1993_03-30_a_6-7-2024_17-35.png
    276.9 KB · Views: 15

Jupiterianbb

I am curious to know if it was possible to predict my new relationship would start on this day.
Also curious to know if there are any other transits regarding my love life that I should be aware of for the foreseeable future
I was born on August 16th 1993, 3.30 AM in Coimbra, Portugal
That stellium of transiting planets in Cancer, your first house of self, are all trining transiting Saturn, rule of your 7th house of relationships. You had supportive relationship energy on that day. I'm curious how you define starting a new relationship? Did you meet your partner on that day, go on your first date, made it official?

cfsdmm

That stellium of transiting planets in Cancer, your first house of self, are all trining transiting Saturn, rule of your 7th house of relationships. You had supportive relationship energy on that day. I'm curious how you define starting a new relationship? Did you meet your partner on that day, go on your first date, made it official?
Thank you so much for the feedback! I went on a date with the guy I have been seeing for a few months, and whom I love, and he asked me to become official. He asked me to become his girlfriend and I of course Said yes

Ecliptique

Hello cfsdmm,

I must complete my previous answer: in addition to the transit of Neptune (coming from natal VII), in transit to Moon by trine, we must add the significant transit of Mercury from mid-July 2024 where you will absolutely want to understand this thoroughly. that you like. You will be very attentive to the object of your interest. You will need to be listened to so as not to be anxious. This will be in favor of being open and wanting to convince of your aspirations. Until the first half of September 2024, this will contribute to wanting to get an idea, to perceive things between what your thoughts and ideas are in relation to the objectives you are pursuing.
Then the significant transit of Mars will begin at the beginning of October 2024 where there will be the need to want to be persuaded and to take up a challenge in relation to the relationship with others. This is what will make you evolve. This will lead you to want to achieve what you love. This will be in favor of being intentional about the object of your interest with emotional drive and motivation. This will help to maintain the attention you want from the other person. You will tend to want to assert yourself in your aspirations. Until the end of April 2025, this will contribute to wanting to be convinced of the object of your interest in relation to your objectives.
From the end of January 2025, Venus will enter the fray, you will focus on the consideration that others have for you. This will lead you to cooperate and listen to what is of value to you. You will become passionate about what you aspire to do. Until mid-May 2025, you will want to be very close to the goals you are pursuing.

I hope this will be useful to you.

Always know how to keep control of the attention you want to receive and be determined through your interests. To avoid being affected by what affects you, make sure to develop the relationship by listening to make things progress...

Ecliptique. :)

Isa

Like Ecliptique mentioned, Neptune in trine to Moon absolutely helped. But Saturn also trined your Cancer Venus, which I think it's an awesome time to start a serious and long term relationship. Jupiter is also transiting your 7th house. Lots of people have Jupiter transiting their 7th but get no results in relationships. Your chart proves that heavy hitters making nice aspects to personal planets are essential to make that happen. Jupiter alone, and transiting Gemini in Detriment, would not do that.

Edit: apparently, jupiter transits your 12th house now. These astro-seek charts are very confusing. I’m sad we are seeing more of them instead of good old astro.com charts.

Last edited: