star-crossed?

Emily56

What do you think of this synastry? I know the overlays and aspects but I do not know more how to interpret the chart as a whole. Also the second person, I am not sure of the ascendant but I would bet it is Taurus. With such a synastry would one partner see the other as just friends while the other see the partner as more than friends? Certain aspects do not appear on the drawing like person 1 mars and venus trine person 2s mercury. also, person 1 venus sextiles person 2s mars. oh mars is also opposite the pluto of the second person (9.3 orb). (then again my mars is opposite the pluto of my whole generation!! - does that make for really bad relations with everyone?)

Attachments

• canvas (1).png
    canvas (1).png
    196.2 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Didilove

Hi Emily, I tiook a quick look at the chart u have posted. And I do see someone seeing the other person as a friend (sun in 11th overylay). And the other person really being attracted to how that person looks (sun being in 1st house overlay). First house is about the physical body, appearence, and how you portray yourself to the world. So the inner person is placing their sun in the 11th of the other. This means that the outer person will see the inner person more as a friend. Because you are activating their 11th house of friendship.

The moon overlays is where I see some kind of emotional connection. Overlaying 5th house of romance and 7th house of relationships.

Emily56

actually the venus/mars/lilith "stellium" in aries of person 1 trines the sun of person 2, sextiles the mars of person 2 and squares the venus of person 2 (with a little wider orbs).
Venus of person 1 trines mercury of person 2 at 8 degrees.

Zora

Account Closed
Also the second person, I am not sure of the ascendant but I would bet it is Taurus
Does this mean that TOB of second person is not accurate and not known ? This is important to know - before analyzing a synastry.

And it is always important to look at each natal chart with actual transits - too.

To see which partner attracting energy one has in 7th house -sign, ruler and aspects and which needs one has in a relationship and to get them fullfilled with another person matching these energies- by aspecting own ruler of 7th, 8th house (longterm relationship) and 5th house - love and romance - and how the flow will be - shown by kind of the aspect.

Last edited: