Stalkers

memento mori

i doubt ppl will be rushing to offer up in this thread :D.

for what it's worth i've broken into email accounts and such stuff. never out of stalking the particular person... i was an admin of a wrz site so from time to time i had to get accounts, silence the rebels... etc. . i'm very into internet, earning cash, accounts, invites , so i violated a little privacy along the way. nothing personal and never did harm to anyone.

VenusInAries

I will have to unpack some books but I thought I had a book that listed charts of those that got in trouble for flashing, harrassing others by phone, stalking, peeping, raping ect..I will have to look for it.

But I also wonder if it's really a Pluto transit. I say that because does someone come into this world ready to always be stalking.. if they have a strong pluto say in their chart seems as time goes by it would become better intergrated.. but if they go thru an intense pluto transit it might be hard for them to control some impulses.. and it can be a long transit to have them go about that impulse for a few years..mm after I read that that sounds stupid I mean about the intergrated part.. but could maybe only be a transit for someone.

I know when Pluto squared my moon I became a bit obessive on things and people to my shame lol. A friend of mine got a stalker when she had pluto square her venus which made me wonder about the energy she was pulling in from that transit..

So just throwing other stuff out there too :) but I will look for the book.

Ebenia

I have had stalkers and at the moment I still have one. I have Venus in Aquarius in 12th house square Pluto in 7th house. And the one thing I think makes this worse, is Venus sextile Jupiter (I am easy to fall for).

Ebenia

I can check it, I have his birthday somewhere, cause I have asked it. I remember he is Gemini and Moon in Virgo...

I don't know if it is serious or not really, but pretty annoying and totally compex...This has been going on for like 2 years and he has done some pretty freaky stuff indeed...:(

I am not sure if I find the birthday, but I will try to...

gaer

coffee said:
Youre not the only one :D
Hope it is nothing serious!

Any chance you can ask your stalker for his/her birth details?

Might not help matters at all, but would help us lot. :rolleyes:
NO!!!

You don't want to ask a stalker for anything, because then the stalker takes it as attention!

Now, if you already HAVE the birth information, it's fine. :)

By the way, let's be clear about whether we are talking about stalkers or people who are stalked, which is diffferent!

I know the birthdate of a stalker. The person does have a lot of Neptune in the natal chart and I suppose transiting Neptune was playing a big role in actions as well. (Venus in aspect with tr. Neptune.)

It's the undesired love type of thing. I guess the Neptune-theme fits here perfectly.

Sag Moon

I would think that murderers can be looked at for these traits.

There is np easy answer to your question as there seems to be many various traits.

One thing I noticed in the charts of murderers was that Air is always present.

I have no Air planes in my chart.

There are other traits do not get me wrong,but you cannot narrow it to a Sun sign as an example.

I cannot deal with studying the deranged for to long .It is not healthy.

pudinnpop

my ex boyfreind turned into a stalker in a very big way..He was very ill too mentally..He would follow me,call me a million times aday and let the phone ring hundreds of times.(heis a capricorn )After breakin uo with him he would write ppl emails or find the chat rooms i was in and harrass me there with wild tales about me.His wild takes in of themselves were very disturbing,and often involved themes of abuse of my children etc.He would lie to ppl and say i was a molester etc and i had aids and whever wanted me would know this..He was right crazy!!Of course noone belived him and many helped me report him to the policce here in my city(he went to jail 5 times but always gave him extremly short sentnces like 30 days with probby)He would breach and on and on it would go.He went as far as finding my current b/f work and showed up there with his wild tales of me,they were so out there noone belived him.He also would call me names in regards to my color and my children.In the past hes been banned from public places like the city bus for causing a commotion with the female bus driver,hes also been banned from the social services buiding for the same thing.He also carries alot of power issues..He always thinks ppl are out to get him and the system is unjust because hes a male and cacasion.Yes he is crazy,could go on for days.Needless to say i droped offf the planet and he can no longer find me in RL or the internet,but word is from my old chat buddies is that he still goes to my former chat room and tries to find me.I started datin this guy way back in 2000,and we broke up that year.I would take him back thinking to myself maybe he was just so hurt he needed someone to actually stay with him.Well i found out the hard way he was extremly mentally ill.,jealous and possesive and extremly in apparopriate with his thoughts.They always went too children and im not talkin good stuff either for he was abused as a child so he would call everyone a child molestor.It is his fav thing to say and about others who have crossed him.

Anywas sorry to make this long,but i saw the title stalker and thought i would share.LIke i said he is a cappy and i had his chart long ago and i seem to recall alot of mars issues and pluto stuff there as well...Im pretty shure theres neptune but i cant remeber,just cos of his delusional thinking.This went on for like 5 years btw.He was very focused,and the last time i was in my old chat room,a freind told me that he was saying if he ever sees me again he will kill me(i always put him on ignore and reported him yahoo ALOT)And i belive that cos when id runinto him in public he would scream at the top of his lungs shouting obsenities and horrible things!! Of course id run away,didnt help that his best freinds lived a block away from me at that time.!! Anyays im glad that he cant find me,but ya i often wonder if a bad saturn can make one become so focuesed and obsessive.

Last edited:

pudinnpop

I attract obsesssive tpes big time.MY daughters grandmother is very obseesive as well and has stalked me in the name of love to my child.I winder what it is about me that attarctes such unbalanced individuals.I was reading ebenias post and thought "Yay i wonder what it is about me" Where would i look in my chart for that??

Catatonia

Hi everyone. I'd like to second the post regarding Pluto transits to the natal and/or progressed chart. I'm especially unfond of the harsh Pluto transits, -especially- a transiting Pluto square to Venus, which is the most common stalker transit of all.

Remember, a person can become obsessive and a person can be obsessed over, or both.

One can find understanding and closure in the natal chart, secondary progressed chart, and transits. For example, if one has a natal aspect between Venus and Pluto (such as a trine or an opposition, for example) and progressively the Venus has returned to an aspect with Pluto (such as a conjunction or a square) and a transit like Pluto square natal Venus would very likely trigger it off. This is probably one of the most obvious examples.

Nonetheless, it doesn't HAVE to be that way. If one chooses to go deeper into astrological analysis of their charts/transits, one will find what the marker is in triggering such compulsive behavior. The charts and transits are always relevant.

Hope this helps!

Catatonia

4leafclovah

I have T. Pluto square Venus in effect right now and T. Pluto has been in the 5th for awhile so I understand the effects very well! Natally, i have Pluto oppose Venus. I have experienced this transit in many ways. In one situation I became fascinated with someone who wasn't even my type at all, but there was an intense energy I can't explain. There was a strong psychic connection with this person-psychic attacks and eerie dreams involving this person. Finally I was able to gain control over the situation and release myself from the grip, but it was very hard-i just wasn't myself..i was possessed. I have also had a few admirers come to light that i was not aware of-people i have known for awhile suddenly having intense feelings for me.I am a bartender so it makes me even more vulnerable to "stalker types", but thankfully astrology has kept me aware.

MamaMinnee

Catatonia said:
Hi everyone. I'd like to second the post regarding Pluto transits to the natal and/or progressed chart....
I will third that,and include natal Plutonians, adding that a Pluto transit will compound their inherent detective-like tendencies considerably. Being a natal Plutonian, I have an intrinsic need to get to the bottom of any mystery; and if I need to mobilize to covertly research the actions of someone to do that, I will not hesitate to do so, more than once if necessary--simply to figure out whatever it is that I need to know. Some would call this stalking.... Po-taY-to, po-taH-to....

4leafclovah

MamaMinnee said:
I will third that,and include natal Plutonians, adding that a Pluto transit will compound their inherent detective-like tendencies considerably. Being a natal Plutonian, I have an intrinsic need to get to the bottom of any mystery; and if I need to mobilize to covertly research the actions of someone to do that, I will not hesitate to do so, more than once if necessary--simply to figure out whatever it is that I need to know. Some would call this stalking.... Po-taY-to, po-taH-to....

Yes, these Pluto transits have helped me develop my natal potential for sure. At first i was not consciously aware of this, but i got to a point where i could stand outside the situation and observe what was really going on and what the dynamic was. This is what detectives do. I am fascinated by human behavior and these life experiences have helped me develop a great understanding of the darker side of the personality and motivations. I also have an 8th house sun, so i do have a natural yearning for exploring the darkness-hoping to find some light (transformation). All those jobs that people would be too scared to do-well, that's where Pluto/Scorpio comes in. There is a purpose for everything and we all have a place in the circle of life. Someone needs to drive into dangerous territory and find the killer or find the missing loved one,who might be dead and unrecognizable. Thank god there are people that can do that! I do believe these abilities are part of our natal design. There is something about Scorpio that drives people to move beyond fear, because the need to understand life and death is so strong they are able to do this whereas others could not.

waybread

In most places in North America, stalking is a criminal offense (i. e., "criminal harassment.") The person being stalked can get a court-ordered restraining order. Unfortunately sometimes these people don't stop at harassing their victims. Sometimes they get violent, or the victim feels forced to quit her job, move away, take on a new identity, and so on--at considerable disruption and expense to her.

I would look to Pluto in the stalker's chart, especially, because it deals with obsessions. Also, sometimes the woman being stalked seems to have a prominent Venus--I just say this from observation of individuals who have been stalked, not looking at their actual charts.

R4VEN

Jenna Jupiter said:
I have Pluto Trine ASC and soon Pluto in fifth house, anyone who know what i can look forward to?:(

/JJ
To quote Howard Sasportas from The Gods Of Change, (a book I keep close to me at all times) Pluto thru the 5th house can bring:

"That part of us that yearns to give concrete external expression to our individual thoughts, feelings and imagination gains impetus at this time. We might discover a new interest, hobby, or recreational activity in which we become intensely involved, sometimes to the point of obsession."
If you have children, it's possible that you may obsess over them through worry, or just over-involvement in their lives (that is, if they are older)

I have found this thread fascinating.
I have been on the receiving end of some weird behaviour from others during past year, not of the love-relationship kind, but from the other grandfather to my grandchild. He has a natal moon-Saturn conjunction in Scorpio (don't know what house), and I find him to be quite demented - always plotting something, but then messing it up, cos he's basically an idiot!! He currently has transiting Pluto squaring his natal Mercury, so he thinks he's right - about everything - and will not listen to any other point of view.
But the most interesting thing is that whilst he surreptitiously targets my son - the child's father - he also drags me into the mix, usually with text messages written on someone else's phone. I've learned to identify his tactics - as well as the nature of his accusations, and I no longer take him on, but just ignore him. I know he'll keep doing what he does, but I don't have to play the game.
Now, I currently have transiting Pluto in opposition to my Venus-Uranus natal conjunction, so whilst my dating days are far behind me, I'm experiencing something akin to a BF-gone-bad - but without the sex, or the relationship - for which I'm hugely grateful!!!.......
:D

Last edited:

Squapius

Banned
Hello everybody!

I have been concerned about this theme too, and I wanted to make a thread about why I have no stalkers or "fans". I write stalker in the good way, because in my case it has to be with popularity and attraction, not obsessions or transtorned people with compulsive behaviours. Although this transit I am getting out from includes pluto, it has to be with the sensation of being trapped inside a huge bubble that carries me away from society and is desperating/frustrating sometimes. Because it´s transiting pluto in my 12th house and oppossing natal sun.

4leafclovah said:
I have T. Pluto square Venus in effect right now and T. Pluto has been in the 5th for awhile so I understand the effects very well! Natally, i have Pluto oppose Venus. I have experienced this transit in many ways. In one situation I became fascinated with someone who wasn't even my type at all, but there was an intense energy I can't explain. There was a strong psychic connection with this person-psychic attacks and eerie dreams involving this person. Finally I was able to gain control over the situation and release myself from the grip, but it was very hard-i just wasn't myself..i was possessed. I have also had a few admirers come to light that i was not aware of-people i have known for awhile suddenly having intense feelings for me.

You are passing through a pluto/natal venus square, and you have felt a powerful and unexplainable obsession with a guy.
Maybe it was a karmic bound (don´t ask me...I know zero)!
I have several transits on my natal venus, and neptune it´s in direct motion and it´s squaring again my venus. With this transit I oftenly don´t know what do I value the most (neptune passing by 2nd house) and I become vicious and glutton.

A venus/pluto transit is totally different from a sun/pluto transit, in this case it obviously is because your aspect is a square, mine is an oppossition.
I have felt like my ego is drowning inside a big bucket of interrogations and doubts, all concerning about me. An eternal questioning of my reasons of being o_o it has been like the sense of my identity is pending from the edge of a cliff, and it has been rather difficult to get rid from the obsessive-compulsive behaviours (I hate that stuff...it never ends and has no reason) that come out with a purpose of protection. Pluto oppossing sun is desperating because the problem is not outside, it is inside your head. For me it has been pure insecurities.

Waybread said:
I would look to Pluto in the stalker's chart, especially, because it deals with obsessions. Also, sometimes the woman being stalked seems to have a prominent Venus--I just say this from observation of individuals who have been stalked, not looking at their actual charts.

I am confused: Is the woman having a pluto square to her venus prone to be stalked? Or...is the woman with this transit the one who gets obsessed?

Pluto squaring natal venus is a strong contact. With the oppossition you have to become aware of overlooked sides of the problem in order to deal with it (speaking from my own observations).

I think that a good placement of pluto in the natal chart with harmonic aspects to personal planets could give charisma to a person.

Anyways you can correct me if I´m wrong.

4leafclovah

I am confused: Is the woman having a pluto square to her venus prone to be stalked? Or...is the woman with this transit the one who gets obsessed?

Pluto squaring natal venus is a strong contact. With the oppossition you have to become aware of overlooked sides of the problem in order to deal with it (speaking from my own observations).

I think that a good placement of pluto in the natal chart with harmonic aspects to personal planets could give charisma to a person.

Anyways you can correct me if I´m wrong.

It goes both ways-i think for an understanding to be established you have to experience being victim and perpetrator(IMO). I can't tell you how much i hate feeling out of control. I grew up in a home with a very controlling father so all i ever knew was the negative side of Pluto. The fearful, manipulative side. Now that i am older and more aware of what's going on i can at least understand what is going on and make the conscious effort to deal with these feelings and learn. I also feel that there is a lot of karmic residue left over from a past life and so it is necessary for me to experience transformation through these not-so-pretty experiences. I do believe the challenging aspects can be overcome but the ego must quiet itself in order to do so,which is not an easy thing to do.

waybread

Women are fully capable of being stalkers, although most cases (in North America, anyway) are of men stalking women. There are several kinds of stalkers: one who thinks he's innocent but just deeply in love with the woman; and the other one is usually a former BF, husband, &c. who is out to ruin her life. I. e., if he can't have her, he can make her life hell. Unfortunately in North America guns are readily available and some of these guys do not stop with stalking.

Astrology-wise, I would see an afflicted Pluto as a likely chart factor in a stalker. I mentioned Venus in women simply because I once saw a program on stalking, with interviews with several victims, and what struck me was how "Venusian" these women looked. But this is just my impression.

But stalking, again, is a crime--including repeat phone calls and voice-mail messages (women seem to prefer this method) as well as hacking into private records. There are some good websites on it--just google "stalking criminal harassment". In Canada where I live the RCMP have web pages on stalking that urge people being stalked to phone the police.

I have known two women who were stalked. One lost her well-paying high-visibility job because the stalker was a highly placed person at her employer (fortunately she got a good settlement out of it) and another one married an ex-con who reverted to his old ways of physical violence as their marriage broke up.

J.Lily

I don't think there is one particular set of aspects to see in a stalkers chart. I believe a person can do good or evil with what they have been given, we do have choices.
As far as stalking--How about these from a certain stalker I know. (this man currently is abusive as well and just got out of jail again for domestic violence,his natal saturn is being opposed by transiting saturn now. fortunatly I have nothing to do with him anymore)

Natally saturn is exactly conjunct venus (he has very low self esteem, he puts others down therefore feeling better about himself)
Chiron-only 4 degrees away states in its wounded way "nobody loves me, feel sorry for me, and a warped sense he tries to heal himself and those he has hurt with gifts promises or in the case of the new victim-alcohol or drugs of some kind. Mercury not far from this mix here in its detriment in Pisces, he tends to stalk the compassionate women who will feel sorry for him. does this then represent how he thinks of himself as a martyr, or how he decieves women to believe in his sacrifices on their behalf? These planets are all opposite his pluto uranus conjuction, like a power struggle or maybee this whole mix of planets and aspects represents his machavelian personality type. Mars (Violence) on the AC in its traditional ruler Scorpio, being squared by Jupiter in its exaltation Cancer in his 9th, maybee thats why he refered to the bible regarding dominating women and abuse being ok. It could also be that he has no major aspects to the moon which is conjunct the MC in the 10th. he puts women in his life up there gives them alot of attention, but really can't relate to women or emotion. J.Lily

Last edited: