Spouse Description

parle87

Hello. Hope everyone is doing well.

I wanted to find out more about my future wife and what her looks/personality will be like? If possible, I would also like to know when I would meet her or if I have already.

I appreciate the time taken to look into my question ����

Last edited:

creativei

You enjoy mediocre happiness in married life financial residential comforts are good even your wife earns well. But problem is both of you have tempermental issues even for small things fight lot if either one of you adjust n keep mouth shut then married life will be good else high chances for divorce she wont bent only you have to. She medium pretty brown good physical bone structure reserved hard working daring serious image may be one or two yrs senior. Comes from long distance probably from north side. Legal or education side. Will have tomboy attitude. Spiritual charitable philosophical wish to change world for good cause. Often feel sick sad or mood out gives importance to profession than family life. Less interest in carnal pleasure. But you have lot. May meet in while travellihg to north or social friends circle near lake or sea side. Little happiness in progeny not upto your expectations. Marrige may happen in 2024..

parle87

How will my relationship with my in-laws be? I have saturn in my 7th house so if I wait to marry after 30, will it be unlikely for us to divorce?

creativei

How will my relationship with my in-laws be? I have saturn in my 7th house so if I wait to marry after 30, will it be unlikely for us to divorce?
Relationship with in laws are fine. But there might be some troubles with father in law but it wont go bad. You are attached to spouse family they shape your personality n way of thinking. Competitive dynamic communication intellectual oriented one.. Nice 👍😊