South Korea - Brasil Friendly Game Prediction

leylayigit

Annyeonghaseyeo!

Very interesting match we have here. It is just friendly game and also one of the good match for both team to prepare theirselves for World Cup.
Brazil is heavely very favorite in this game according to all bookies. But I believe South Korea's chart is very good and they will score goal!

Daily tithi pravesha chart shows My predictions come true on midday, due to 5th house aspect by natal lagna!

South Korea - Brasil
Tip: Both team to score goal - yes
Odd: 2.20

Match link: https://www.flashscore.co.ke/match/ALW981Ar/#/match-summary

Match begins in 50 minutes! Quite a lot of time.

By the way, analyzing matches take me too much time and many people send me private messages to ask me to analyze some specific games.
So This will be my last match till I find time.
Remember! Except one game all my other predictions ( aprox. 25 predictions)won successfully and these games were not easy games to predict and odds were always around 2.00 thats incredibly good.
If anyone is better in the world about football prediction, please tell me to battle. It is not egoism, it is confidence on knowledge and tecqnique! with all proofs.

Good luck!

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Annyeonghaseyeo!

Very interesting match we have here. It is just friendly game and also one of the good match for both team to prepare theirselves for World Cup.
Brazil is heavely very favorite in this game according to all bookies. But I believe South Korea's chart is very good and they will score goal!

Daily tithi pravesha chart shows My predictions come true on midday, due to 5th house aspect by natal lagna!

South Korea - Brasil
Tip: Both team to score goal - yes
Odd: 2.20

Match link: https://www.flashscore.co.ke/match/ALW981Ar/#/match-summary

Match begins in 50 minutes! Quite a lot of time.

By the way, analyzing matches take me too much time and many people send me private messages to ask me to analyze some specific games.
So This will be my last match till I find time.
Remember! Except one game all my other predictions ( aprox. 25 predictions)won successfully and these games were not easy games to predict and odds were always around 2.00 thats incredibly good.
If anyone is better in the world about football prediction, please tell me to battle. It is not egoism, it is confidence on knowledge and tecqnique! with all proofs.

Good luck!

Hello, so do you predict the score is a draw?

leylayigit

I dont know who wins. I just see a good game. Even south korea can win!

I dont know. I believe both teams will score goals and take a bet like that.

2-1 or 3-2 south korea can win
2-2 or 3-3 can draw or
1-2 or 2-3 brazil can win.

But I dont know who wins! Tu eres de argentina?

leylayigit

Early win as expected :))))

1-1 and I am done here as well!

Attachments

• resim_2022-06-02_143439049.jpg
    resim_2022-06-02_143439049.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 22

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
I dont know who wins. I just see a good game. Even south korea can win!

I dont know. I believe both teams will score goals and take a bet like that.

2-1 or 3-2 south korea can win
2-2 or 3-3 can draw or
1-2 or 2-3 brazil can win.

But I dont know who wins! Tu eres de argentina?

Thanks 😊. No I’m not from Argentina.
yo ser estar no de desde Argentina