Soul and spirit astrology

InkkedBree

Hi, here is the details again: June 6th, 1976 in Upland, CA at the time of 12:31pm.

I messaged you about this to inquire on knowing how one could release burdens or at least have good karma somehow, a helping hand for this one. I know him, he has a good heart but a tough life.

Also for lillithofeden: You just need to post up your birth time, location, and birthday. The OP will do the Sol Chart for you. :]

lilithofeden

Oh maybe I am confusing SOL with something else... Oops lol thank you.

October 24th 1992
3:20am (yes, 3:20 exact)
Brampton Ontario Canada.

Thank you :)

paneagle7

Hi, here is the details again: June 6th, 1976 in Upland, CA at the time of 12:31pm.

I messaged you about this to inquire on knowing how one could release burdens or at least have good karma somehow, a helping hand for this one. I know him, he has a good heart but a tough life.

Also for lillithofeden: You just need to post up your birth time, location, and birthday. The OP will do the Sol Chart for you. :]

june 6' 76' karma charts show oppositions squares although every chart is a karma chart because that is what the world is - good and bad, either way. what most call karma is the challenges they face.

your oppositions of venus and neptune on the mc and ic is karma. it shows past live connections also. it suggests career in music, movies, or entertainment, with mars in leo to saturn conjunct also commanding.
but things were not perfect. neptune on 4th opposed, in this life family or emotional or material support lacking, and either your affect of past conditions in this life, or you have asked and made them occur due to your own missing the 'spiritual' qualities needed to bring success. that is power, wisdom, freedom, charity, creativity, and so on. you may not have enough drive to overcome. neptune laissez faire, with venus. not specific or focused enough. of course your virgo rising has been working on this, purity, virtue, health attitudes and organization of self.
(I would have to admit myself as similar with this balance of signs, including gem-sag opposed of sun and sol, and virgo rising, that I can relate)

the other karma is moon to pluto in libra (partner, marriage), and suggests his strong past life love or possesiveness, and karmic bond. does he know this person in this life? probably. could be a parent as well.. the 6 degrees between them suggests age 6 was important.

Here is the easy way to look at our benefics and progressions this lifetime so you can focus on positive, and move beyond limiting karma.
(the main aspects for key years are found by taking the main degrees and finding the key years they will be conjunct) for this one the moon sun mc sol moon and saturn pluto are in effect. at age 13 the moon conjunct sol moon at age 13. family events or emotional, even falling in love at that age, certainly expressing feelings and attitudes, moving emotionally or the family moved residence.

the asc to moon at age 15 another feeling family or home event. this one suggests a new beginning (asc). the next was asc to pluto at age 21, very intense, a new love or emotional attachment, connection bond.
the asc to sol moon at age 28 followed in 2004. meeting a sol love perhaps, finding a career or soul purpose for this life.

he is moving to the sun saturn conjunct at age 44. this means career or business purpose is very important, he must not wait to make things happen until this age, but as saturn in leo, entertainment, music, or showman areas, producer, and original as well. gem-sag sol sun combination tends to be kind of all over the place, tries a lot of things, is intelligent surely, but expressive, often without enough discipline. saturn makes us discipine, so age 36 this year is key 12 year cycle time to begin or move upward, be capable in the next life direction he faces. walt disney was one of these with virgo sag and gemini combination of signs.

the moon in libra to pluto is more directed than most libra. still, desiring peace over fight, social or interpersonal recognition more and desire for love is strong. he has some good karma with sol and sun in trine in air signs. lots of air, hope its not lost in the clouds. the node or karma place in the chart is scorpio (past intensity, financial challenges), and searching for self in the past is likely. but he may also produce strongly, even though the degree is right to the venus neptune. this karma of his past should be sought for release and knowing, for it surely was a cause of his life this time around. read on scorpio north node and taurus south node in the schulman karma nodes book.

I did this work here to show everyone at astrology weekly as an example of the sol technique and its easy but also exceptional methods.

best; pan

paneagle7

Oh maybe I am confusing SOL with something else... Oops lol thank you.

October 24th 1992
3:20am (yes, 3:20 exact)
Brampton Ontario Canada.

Thank you :)
Your scorpio 2nd degree - read the sabian - moon in libra 10 with jupiter at 3 degree, rise virgo (curious both who asked for reading had virgo rising naturally enough) - investigation of self. the mc is gemini nd sol at 8 gemini (as my moon is 5 gemini - being a Wise communication friend)
the sol moon is sagittarius, thus you also share my signs closely, the opposition of sol and sun is a challenge of discernment of knowledge vs wisdom. a traveler of mind body or spirit.

the venus is conjunct the ic, suggesting strong family love and probably some wealth. the curious mercury pluto conjunct in 3rd house, mental understanding and study, psychology, psychism. the uranus neptune conjunct in cap in the 5th also creative to a degree, universal investment or humane idealism. technology sounds like a good interest.

the main key years (sun sol moon sol moon and rising mc by one year degree aspects) include early on mc to sol, and as these are conjunct, by age 2, and in years before birth also was sol making a decision for rebirth under fair to very good conditions. the main current aspect is moon to sun, age 21, very good and manifest of something important, perhaps college degree. this is a worldly aspect of experience, earth or physical aspect of some event, relative to scorpio and libra signs, suggests romantic partnering but could be personal development. begin a career direction of your choice. the age 2 event of change or move could be affecting or interesting to note, as it may set you for a kind of life or soul attitude you feel or have in this lifetime, one of change or adjustment but also of opening. were you inquisitive and active as a child, this may persist now of course as well.

the next major event in this is next age age 40, 41, includes two important events, sun to sol moon in sag (freedom, opening wide the doors of your life, home, family, love life and spiritually, and ascendent to moon (home residence beginning or change). the one following this is age 52 (asc to sun), perhaps a career peak or prominence.

of course other transits are experienced, often not as pleasant or dynamic perhaps, but you may find them strongly. for example uranus opposing your moon next year or jupiter in this past year - not at all bad, changes and opening progress of ideals, fortunes or travels. interpersonal with the moon likely. a humane purpose or universal activity 2012. getting more freedom likely. could be a challenge in some way.

pluto will be conjunct your neptune uranus in a few years which is the social worldly condition of business and economy and your generation as it is affected or affecting this. the climate is in transformational stage in business, weather, etc. you may feel the need to be productive or active about this. political interest possible, but it may be your own business or creative direction. virgo rising needs to order or organized, make sense of and investigate, as scorpio will. will you move to the gemini sol or the sol moon in sagittarius, that is towards wisdom or knowledge, or the unity of them, and finding both spiritual realization of heart and soul while using mindful respect to be aware of this in your life in this world.

best; pan

paneagle7

WHAT IS SOL ASTROLOGY?

Our reference points - The Sun and its degrees
EARTH'S SOLAR CLOCK = the hour, minute and second time clock
(24 hours, 60 minutes, 60 seconds = 1x, 60x, 3600x harmonics)

SOL AND SUN, the Light of God is Soul within us; Can the chart reveal the soul and spirit cycle of life in this world?

Every person has a solar degree that is visible in the sun degrees that
are present in the three degree of the sun, and equal to the 1x, 60x, and 3600x harmonics, also called the natal, SOL, and SPIRIT charts. (Exactness is required)

SOLAR WIND - the progressions of a degree per or per year or lifetime
The SOL ARC METHOD uses the progressions and regressions for definitive dating and events, both past lives, and present or future directions.

THE GALACTIC ZODIAC - every 26,000 year the solar system cycles through the celestial equator, from its current position in Aquarius
and Pisces in the past 2100 years. The Celestial or Galactic zodiac is the set of signs that are between the ecliptic plane and the north point, such that now the Winged Horse of Pegasus is the Aquarian equivalent.

The SOL SIGNS as 12 signs of the SOL CYCLE, are measures of the Celestial path in relation to the inner 60th harmonic SOL degrees of the sun, a true representation of the AS WITHIN, SO WITHOUT mode, the inner to outer coordination and the coordination of the subjective to objective universal view of Astrology.

ASK QUESTIONS AND SEEK ENLIGHTENED RESPONSES - The Sol Zodiac is a significant millenium contribution and the 2012 ASTROLOGY REVELATION. In this sense, Astrologically, the spiritual Light has fully arrived, and a new cycle for human Souls, the Sun, and Stars for us on Earth. Mundane, horary, and interpersonal synastry and place location system from Paneagle, founder of SOL ASTROLOGY.

Reading; SOUL OF STARS (Amazon Kindle Reader) and solastrology blogspot

paneagle7

WHAT IS SOL ASTROLOGY?
SOL ASTROLOGY gives the SUN, MOON, RISING, AND SOL SUN AND MOON
as well as the SPIRIT SIGN. These are the six key figures for any individual or in time solar position. Believe me, I can show you what, how and why this is.

The Sun; 1x natal harmonic of Sun. The Sun Sign of the ecliptic zodiac. This sign changes 1 per solar month.

The Moon; Daily motion of the Moon, emotions and human connection. Sign changes approx. every 2.5 days.

The Rising Sign; The horizon sign at Birth. This is a key to our purpose, growth, life mission.

SOL sign; The 60th harmonic of the Sun, Inner self, Soul individuality. Soul has its' mission in this life.
- The Sol sign changes every 12 hours, or every half day. This is the minute of degree of arc.

The Sol Moon (LUNA); the inner heart, our true desire, the heart of Soul.

The Spirit sign; 3600x of the Sun - Sign changes every 12 minutes. This time must be exact to get this degree.
This is the second of degree of arc.

The MC sign and degree, and SOL Rising (60x of rising) and Sol Midheaven (60x) are also important figures, especially when we discover the SOLAR ARC progressions (1 degree per year) and their aspects to the other key figures.

You can do the most complete SOLAR ASTROLOGY analysis using this 'divine set' of Astrology.

FOR RESULTS; Post the degree of your sun moon and rising here.
or message Paneagle if you wish.

Last edited:

paneagle7

I dont understand

11-sun
17-moon

19-asc

please post your figures as sun moon and rising
as sun 11 degree of sign? and include second minute of degree following
or moon 17 degree of sign plus ....second (minute of arc) degree
and ascendent 19 degree...

you may post you chart as well

paneagle7

WHAT IS SOL ASTROLOGY?

blogspot
RECENTLY I HAVE DISCOVERED:

the three primary sol progressions
these are THE DAY FOR A CENTURY, or 24 hours = 100 years.
HOUR FOR A YEAR, which gives the SOL PROGRESSION.
and MINUTE FOR A DAY, or 12 minutes for a YEAR, which is the SPIRIT PROGRESSION.

This is remarkable in itself, and I post it here to allow any advancing astrologers to get a sense of SOLAR ARCS and progressions.

They can define and project our major YEAR dates and SIGN dimensions.

best; P

paneagle7

Very interesting!!!Can you say something about my chart?

Sol Astrology also gives ideas on past lives.
your pluto near rising in 12th and leo karmic north node on MC suggests a relation to your QUEEN quote, and some past life of power and leadership, but one that was probably challenging as well. And perhaps not so long ago either. In terms of past lives. Leo north node would make an interesting read on this. Schulman's nodes and past life book is one good one.

best; P

paneagle7

Although interest in this thread, despite its amazing references,
has been small. I do offer complete ASTROLOGY WORK for INDIVIDUALS.
As I understand it, solicitation is not against the rules of the forum, and some should know this is available, unprecedented, and truly Exceptional, 40 years as Experienced Astrology from Paneagle, the One world Galactician and American Sol Astrologer. Many testimonials.

SOL CHART READING, NATAL CHART READING, PLACE LOCATIONS, SOLAR ARC PROGRESSIONS, REGRESSIONS, YOUR HARMONICS, CURRENT YEAR SOLAR RETURN, and INDIVIDUAL QUESTIONS INCLUDING; ASTRO SCHOOL OF LIGHT and other PANEAGLE WORKS and Blogspots. CAREER, SYNASTRY, and World STAR GPS, Extremely Accurate and most techniques I have innovated, discovered or created.
- $100 paypal payable over a half year including regular 'live' email response and all e-book materials I have written, which is an extensive collection.

paneagle7

Namaste Paneagle!

But if you're willing...I sure would love to know whatever you feel to offer, of how my chart translates into your system!
Data is 11/16/56, South Haven MI USA, 10:47 PM...

Looks very cool... ;-> Cheers and thanks in advance!

post your chart by copy to your computer and paste the image of your chart, for even the 60th harmonic chart can be copied.
Then post the chart here to the forum or your own message box.

princess valhalla

I'm interested but a bit confused! Here is my birth chart.

Attachments

• sarah natal, transits, progression.jpg
    sarah natal, transits, progression.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 32