sometimes the chart is just TOO correct.....

Astronoodles

Astrotheme_n5F9A6Kfbh7J.png

hey all, it's been a while since i have posted here! turns out becoming an adult means way less free time than being a rando in high school :ROFLMAO:. just wanted to pop in with an update and check in on the forums. it's so interesting to look back and think how much life differs from plans. i am employed as a pharmacy technician and was going to college until spring of 2022. i recently changed jobs and paused college because i discovered my passion for tech work (and of course my aries venus in the 10th won't settle for any job i am not passionate about). i truly feel driven and drawn to the work i am doing to help others manage their health. i feel proud to be a professional in the healthcare field. i'm sure pluto and mars sitting in the 6th have a little bit to do with that. it's also a bit funny because i work in a pain clinic specifically, so the medications i work with are to help people manage pain, addiction, and mental illness (jupiter in 12th). astrology is a little too accurate for its own good....

i'm not entirely sure i will return to college, even though i enjoy learning. i struggled way more there than i did in high school where i was a high achiever. but i think the combination of starting a new academic step and adjusting to adult life made it feel miserable for me. however, i enjoy the learning i do to maintain my technician certification/licensing, and i don't need a college degree to be a technician. so i may hold off on finishing for now. it's worth noting that neptune progressed into my 10th making a conjunction in mid 2020 (i had been in school for about a year by then), and it has been moving through the 10th since then. so i am sure that plays no small part in my feelings of disillusionment and indecision about whether college is the path i want to take. i am also in a relationship that began as a result of a chance meeting on my campus, we celebrated our 3rd anniversary a month ago. we are planning to get engaged before the end of the year.

i am looking forward to the future of course, and i continue to study astrology when i have the time. it's crazy to just see how things play out and how astrology ties into it. do you guys have any similar pieces of your chart that stand out as having manifested for you? i'd love to hear them.

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
View attachment 95891
hey all, it's been a while since i have posted here! turns out becoming an adult means way less free time than being a rando in high school :ROFLMAO:. just wanted to pop in with an update and check in on the forums. it's so interesting to look back and think how much life differs from plans. i am employed as a pharmacy technician and was going to college until spring of 2022. i recently changed jobs and paused college because i discovered my passion for tech work (and of course my aries venus in the 10th won't settle for any job i am not passionate about). i truly feel driven and drawn to the work i am doing to help others manage their health. i feel proud to be a professional in the healthcare field. i'm sure pluto and mars sitting in the 6th have a little bit to do with that. it's also a bit funny because i work in a pain clinic specifically, so the medications i work with are to help people manage pain, addiction, and mental illness (jupiter in 12th). astrology is a little too accurate for its own good....

i'm not entirely sure i will return to college, even though i enjoy learning. i struggled way more there than i did in high school where i was a high achiever. but i think the combination of starting a new academic step and adjusting to adult life made it feel miserable for me. however, i enjoy the learning i do to maintain my technician certification/licensing, and i don't need a college degree to be a technician. so i may hold off on finishing for now. it's worth noting that neptune progressed into my 10th making a conjunction in mid 2020 (i had been in school for about a year by then), and it has been moving through the 10th since then. so i am sure that plays no small part in my feelings of disillusionment and indecision about whether college is the path i want to take. i am also in a relationship that began as a result of a chance meeting on my campus, we celebrated our 3rd anniversary a month ago. we are planning to get engaged before the end of the year.

i am looking forward to the future of course, and i continue to study astrology when i have the time. it's crazy to just see how things play out and how astrology ties into it. do you guys have any similar pieces of your chart that stand out as having manifested for you? i'd love to hear them.
Hey 😊,

I love that you’re pursuing something that you’re passionate about. It makes such a difference when people actually enjoy what they do - not only to the person who loves what they do, but to those around them as well. I love to see it. 😍

Neptune has peculiar effects. It’s interesting to hear about your experience with it transiting through your Tenth House. I’m glad that you’re able to see the light through Neptune and not fall prey to its delusions.

Congratulations on your three year anniversary! I wish you two all of the best.

It really is fascinating to see how the planets affect us over time.

Thank you for sharing this with the forum. 🙏🏼