Something about Scorpio Ascendant

theoddone

scorpio rising here and have had countless near death experiences that i remember quite vividly. some out curiousness, another carelessness, the others recklessness, and probably many others which didn't pass my threshold of awareness. scorpio dominant in a chart implies death experiences in general, be them at birth or throughout life. they always mark critical junctures in life and they can be the sources of much trauma yet it's well within scorpios capacity to choose to see it as a cleansing or sorts, and hopefully the scorpio will take what is elemental to the experience, for his/her own personal development, and rise again, even stronger and more antiquated with the forces of life and death. it's all geared to gaining a higher understanding of the union between his/her mind body and spirit with the cosmos. this can also be tapped into through kundalini practices to activate the psychic energies dormant at the base of ones spine/the area of the body ruled by scorpio. this chi or prahna can be activated, through meditation/other spiritual disciplines and rises up the spine via 3 energy channels which surround all the major chakras in the human body. when activated, these spiritual energies rise through and cleanse each chakra, releasing out the crown of the head and up into the cosmos. the scorpio dominant or anyone with a strong pluto has much to gain through kundalini yoga, indeed...

I must be an odd Scorpio ascendant then as death isn't an occurring theme in my life and I have never experienced a near death experience other than the pneumona incident. I did fall out of a moving car when I was about three or four years old and had to be taken to the emergency room. I also ran another high fever when I was four and once again had to be taken to the ER in the town where I currently live.

Does dreaming about the death of others and having dead relatives visit you in your dreams relate to Scorpio rising as well? I also wonder if we'd make good morticians as death seems to be a theme in our lives as well. Also when someone dies, it does not affect me at all and I do not cry or mourn them.

capriquarian97

I must be an odd Scorpio ascendant then as death isn't an occurring theme in my life and I have never experienced a near death experience other than the pneumona incident. I did fall out of a moving car when I was about three or four years old and had to be taken to the emergency room. I also ran another high fever when I was four and once again had to be taken to the ER in the town where I currently live.
Does dreaming about the death of others and having dead relatives visit you in your dreams relate to Scorpio rising as well? I also wonder if we'd make good morticians as death seems to be a theme in our lives as well. Also when someone dies, it does not affect me at all and I do not cry or mourn them.

Now I am confused - I have an Eighth House 4-planet Conjunction of Sun, Jupiter, Neptune, and Uranus, ALL within 7 degrees of each other, And Pluto Sextiles this Sun, And Mars Trines this Sun and Sextiles Pluto, and Uranus semi-sextiles my Midheaven and Mercury semi-sextiles Uranus, and Venus is on the Cusp of the Eighth,

yet I have never gotten an inheritance and nobody close to me has ever died. whats wrong with my eighth house

Last edited:

theoddone

Now I am confused - I have an Eighth House 4-planet Conjunction of Sun, Jupiter, Neptune, and Uranus, ALL within 7 degrees of each other, And Pluto Sextiles this Sun, And Mars Trines this Sun and Sextiles Pluto, and Uranus semi-sextiles my Midheaven and Mercury semi-sextiles Uranus, and Venus is on the Cusp of the Eighth,

yet I have never gotten an inheritance and nobody close to me has ever died. whats wrong with my eighth house

Whoa. Sounds like you have a strong Scorpio influence on your chart with your stellium in the 8th house. Does Scorpio occupy your first house? If not, very Plutonian regardless.

I have Jupiter retrograde in Cancer in my 8th and it trines my Scorpio ascendant. 8th house is occupied by Gemini and my vertex is in the 8th house as well. Jupiter in the 8th means a person can possibly inherit something after a loved one passes so I'm in the same boat as you as not receiving inheritances from any deceased loved ones although I have two relatives suffering from cancer and they're both terminal but I'm not sure I'll be receiving anything from either of them in the event of their deaths. Anywho, what sign is your 8th house stellium in?

capriquarian97

Whoa. Sounds like you have a strong Scorpio influence on your chart with your stellium in the 8th house. Does Scorpio occupy your first house? If not, very Plutonian regardless.

I have Jupiter retrograde in Cancer in my 8th and it trines my Scorpio ascendant. 8th house is occupied by Gemini and my vertex is in the 8th house as well. Jupiter in the 8th means a person can possibly inherit something after a loved one passes so I'm in the same boat as you as not receiving inheritances from any deceased loved ones although I have two relatives suffering from cancer and they're both terminal but I'm not sure I'll be receiving anything from either of them in the event of their deaths. Anywho, what sign is your 8th house stellium in?

uhhhh my Sun is 00 Aquarius with 2 planets in capricorn and the other one aquarius... Saturn rules my eighth house, and aspects literally every single planet in my chart, and also aspects ketu and midheaven, which explains why everything is RESTRICTED!

my Saturn is VERY malefic, conjuncting Ketu and Squaring 3 planets including my ascendant : ( though it does Sextile my sun and also semi-sextiles my midheaven, However , Saturn aspects Literally every single planet in my chart,

Still : ( My saturn is very Evil and Pluto trineing It does not help at all

Last edited:

simpy3

Second one to revive this old thread because I had to.

Reading the bit about family members dying when a Scorpio is born stopped me dead (no pun intended). I’m a Scorpio rising and one of my great-uncles died in the same month that I was born, literally about a week prior.

simpy3

My birth was difficult too - attempts at natural labour almost resulted in the death of me and my mother. They opted for c-section in the end.

GeminiSun

Me and my twin are both Scorpio risings with 1st house Pluto in our chart. My twin nearly died during birth but I came out very aware/alert and staring at everybody in the hospital according to family lol! Me and my twin weren't supposed to be born but we had an older brother that died a few months after he was born and my parents prayed and then found out my mom was pregnant with twins (us).