Someone told me that I have Jupiter in the ARIES POINT(AP), But I don't know alot

dandelionnn

about it, except that apparently it's not detrimental even if the sign is in its fall (virgo), and that people with jupiter AP are "Potential for public projection of success, wealth, optimism, enthusiasm, religion, higher mind, position of respect."
This is the first time I find out that I have this, and I wanna learn more about it. I don't even know how the astrologer found this "placement" or what house it is in. What do you know about it? because I feel the complete opposite of what the description of jupiter AP is all about. I'm actually extremely deprived because my family is too protective of me and I'm not sure if I have any strength to become someone.
What should I do? my family is taking over my life, and they try to say very negative things to me so I don't leave. My whole life I've had a hard time fitting in and talking because I was deprived of my freedom. Does my natal chart have any potential for independence and finding myself?

Attachments

• mychart.jpg
    mychart.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

about it, except that apparently it's not detrimental even if the sign is in its fall (virgo), and that people with jupiter AP are "Potential for public projection of success, wealth, optimism, enthusiasm, religion, higher mind, position of respect."
If the astrologer did not name their sources for the information THEN this is simply their opinion that is not necessarily universally accepted
This is the first time I find out that I have this, and I wanna learn more about it. I don't even know how the astrologer found this "placement" or what house it is in.
The Aries point represents the Vernal Equinox in the tropical zodiac, on the first day of Spring at 0º Aries aka Zero degrees Aries and marks the place where every year the sun crosses the equatorial plain going north

HOWEVER at the exact same time in the sidereal zodiac on the first day of spring, due to precession of the Equinoxes when the sun crosses the equatorial plain going north it now does so at 6
º Pisces instead therefore the Aries Point is a theoretical mathematical construct on which the Tropical Zodiac is based
What do you know about it? because I feel the complete opposite of what the description of jupiter AP is all about.
Your natal Jupiter is actually located at 29º Virgo 42' which IS NOT 0º Aries aka 'The Aries Point'

Virgo is the sign BEFORE Aries

I'm actually extremely deprived because my family is too protective of me and I'm not sure if I have any strength to become someone. What should I do?

There is no need for you to 'DO' anything, particularly if you have feel you lack the strength.... best idea is to relax and stop worrying
:smile:
my family is taking over my life, and they try to say very negative things to me so I don't leave. My whole life I've had a hard time fitting in and talking because I was deprived of my freedom. Does my natal chart have any potential for independence and finding myself?
Everyone has the potential for 'finding themselves' - whether this involves leaving the family and 'being independent' is another matter that requires careful thought. Ancient wisdom advises to:'Look before you leap'