someone read this chart, please?

WoundedHealer

i'm very new to astrology and would like to learn more about it. i would think the best way to start learning would be to get my chart read, and start trying to understand why other people saw what they saw as i learn.

my bday is:
aug 6, 1979

time:
4:00pm

sex:
female

thanks in advance. :)

WoundedHealer

you also have to post your birth chart, if you want somebody to read it.
i did it for you ;)
i can't tell you much about your chart, if you don't have any specific question. i'm not an astrologer, just an amature :p i'm also waiting for my reading in another post lol

Aww, thanks so much for your help. :)

Pisceanfool

Well like Daek said a guided reading is generally a bit easier. If you want to start to learn from your own chart (that's what I did) get an understanding of what each individual piece is. Like intuitively your moon sticks out with me. It forms a loose T-square, with the Leo stellium, and Pluto. Know the symbols of the planets and the signs and the aspects and you can look up individual stuff. A bit haphazardly of a method I'll admit (worked for my Pisces stellium). One of the moderators has a website for basics:

http://wilsontc.stormloader.com/

Anyways!

As a general feel for the chart, you seem highly sociable. Sag asc. makes you probably fairly optimistic and genuine in your interactions, plus all of that Leo energy gives a nice fiery sort of disposition a lot of people enjoy. Jupiter conj a Leo sun(also the rulers of the chart sitting together is always strong) also gives a larger than life sort of presence; sextile pluto the sun may make this quite intense for some people (depending on how you have used this sextile). Aside from all this your planets are almost all in the top of the chart making the energy extraverted and directed at the environment and other people.The Neptune rising(nep conj. asc.) may create a more adaptable OR confusing/confused approach to new situations or people. Probably worth looking into this aspect as well.

Something to look into as well is the sun sextile pluto and trine neptune. This on it's own would suggest that your basic self is intense and dreamy. It adds to the adaptable nature of the neptune rising. SO maybe people generally assume you are easy going and fun loving, but your staunch capricorn moon is quite serious sitting at odds with pluto. The pluto square moon is another key in the chart I would pay attention to. Interesting that the moon rules pluto's house (8th) where your main stellium is, then pluto sits in capricorn/saturn's house... I don't know quite what to make with that as houses are a big gap in my readings (they are also different depending on different systems). My guess is there is an exchange of influence there.

Well before I get too lost in the chart :joyful:, those are a few things that stand out; of course you could study one chart forever though!

WoundedHealer

OMG, I'm so sorry, Pisceanfool. I'm just seeing this now. For some reason I thought I set my settings up to be able to receive email alerts when someone replied to my thread. Never received an email, so I just assumed no one replied and forgot about the forum for a while.

Thank you for the interpretation. It's interesting what you see here, because I really don't see myself as this extroverted and social. I'm quite introverted, BUT when I am forced to be around others, they do tend to see me as giggly and cheerful. So perhaps this interpretation does hold water.

Thank you for pointing out the basics of my chart. I am going to start studying things soon so I can start learning more about astrology. Thanks so much! :)

Well like Daek said a guided reading is generally a bit easier. If you want to start to learn from your own chart (that's what I did) get an understanding of what each individual piece is. Like intuitively your moon sticks out with me. It forms a loose T-square, with the Leo stellium, and Pluto. Know the symbols of the planets and the signs and the aspects and you can look up individual stuff. A bit haphazardly of a method I'll admit (worked for my Pisces stellium). One of the moderators has a website for basics:

http://wilsontc.stormloader.com/

Anyways!

As a general feel for the chart, you seem highly sociable. Sag asc. makes you probably fairly optimistic and genuine in your interactions, plus all of that Leo energy gives a nice fiery sort of disposition a lot of people enjoy. Jupiter conj a Leo sun(also the rulers of the chart sitting together is always strong) also gives a larger than life sort of presence; sextile pluto the sun may make this quite intense for some people (depending on how you have used this sextile). Aside from all this your planets are almost all in the top of the chart making the energy extraverted and directed at the environment and other people.The Neptune rising(nep conj. asc.) may create a more adaptable OR confusing/confused approach to new situations or people. Probably worth looking into this aspect as well.

Something to look into as well is the sun sextile pluto and trine neptune. This on it's own would suggest that your basic self is intense and dreamy. It adds to the adaptable nature of the neptune rising. SO maybe people generally assume you are easy going and fun loving, but your staunch capricorn moon is quite serious sitting at odds with pluto. The pluto square moon is another key in the chart I would pay attention to. Interesting that the moon rules pluto's house (8th) where your main stellium is, then pluto sits in capricorn/saturn's house... I don't know quite what to make with that as houses are a big gap in my readings (they are also different depending on different systems). My guess is there is an exchange of influence there.

Well before I get too lost in the chart :joyful:, those are a few things that stand out; of course you could study one chart forever though!