some question about physical appearance

margal

I know this is probably a stupid question, but is on my mind for a very long time. You see, i am single, for a very long period and am pretty scared that i will stay like this forever. Each time i fall for someone , that person dont feel the same, and i cant help wonder am i attractive enough.
I am not fat, or something. My friends and family are always saying that i am pretty, when i look myself in a mirror i see a average girl, but as time passing by no one( a mean guys) notice me.So i asked my horrary question am i attractive enough to men. This is a chart : Ascendant is in Capricorn, and my ruler Saturn is in my 9th house in Libra in exaltation. It is on a last degree, and about to change the sign. My coryler Venus is in my second house in Pisces,also in exalation.That should by good, right?By the way I dont have a clue what here my 9th and second house mean( i know what they mean usually, but i dont know what they have with physical appearance) Now, about men, do i need to look on 7th house or 5th, because question is isnt about someone in particular.If i use 7th house, here i have Moon in 7th in Leo. It is in there own house, and in sign of my (saturns) determination. Does that mean that i am far to attract someone? Moon and Saturn are in square, not a good thing too.
If a use 5th house, here i have Mercury, which is in my first house in Aquarius and conjuct The Sun. Sun usually represents someone male, and is in my first house and in my rulership. That is good. What is interesting and confusing to me in this chart is that Sun and Moon are in opposition, and if i use 7th house, they both represents men. I realy dont know what to think.Bad thing is that Venus is conjucting fix star Scheat, which have very bad influence. So please help, i know i sound very insecure, and that a lot of you find this question waste of time, but this is very, very important to me right now.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_03_pitanje_hp_17601_3774.gif
    astro_w2at_03_pitanje_hp_17601_3774.gif
    58.7 KB · Views: 39

DiDi

hi
Your chart is over 3 month old so I wonder if its valid

your questions on
2 & 9 th houses

2nd house is of self worth and income earned
9th is on over seas travel and higher learning, religion

If you want to still use this chart
Your asc being you is capricorn and you have similar traits to a saturn like person
deposited in venus in the second house you need to find your self worth
and this is the reason for this chart? yes?

just a bit of opinion here but of you are of average looks and weight id not think it was your looks.

Do you like yourself?
are you a confident person?
are you able to hold a conversation and be a friend
do you have hobies or things to talk about?

all these things can help you with the opposit sex

im not sure of your culture but that is what we would look at here in australia.

margal

hi
Your chart is over 3 month old so I wonder if its valid

your questions on
2 & 9 th houses

2nd house is of self worth and income earned
9th is on over seas travel and higher learning, religion

If you want to still use this chart
Your asc being you is capricorn and you have similar traits to a saturn like person
deposited in venus in the second house you need to find your self worth
and this is the reason for this chart? yes?

just a bit of opinion here but of you are of average looks and weight id not think it was your looks.

Do you like yourself?
are you a confident person?
are you able to hold a conversation and be a friend
do you have hobies or things to talk about?

all these things can help you with the opposit sex

im not sure of your culture but that is what we would look at here in australia.
Yes i have hobies and a lot to talk about with people. I can easly make a friends, but it is all. People look at me just as a friend or younger sister, never in romantic way

bittermoon

again, i think a natal chart would be more helpful. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. i don't think it's an appropriate question for horary and this may be the reason you have not received satisfactory answers.

Anachiel

OK, I debated about leaving an answer for this chart for days now. But, there are a few things that really stand out in this chart that I think need to be mentioned, for whatever reason.

First, your own signficator is exalted and stationary retrograde
Second, it's a Full Moon
Third, Mercury is cazimi

There are three really WOW things that stand right out of that chart.

Although beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that jazz, yet I'd venture to say that with Saturn exalted as it is, you are just fine. You are amazingly intelligent (Mercury cazimi in 1st) and probably just going through some emotional (normal) drama about yourself right now (Full Moon and Saturn SRx). Perhaps, it is your beauty and intelligence that scare people away moreso than it being the opposite.

I'd say you probably need to give yourself more credit than you do, measure yourself from the inside out and try to find more capable and successful people than you have as of late (Moon leaving square Jupiter).