Solar return (stellium in 12th house)

Hey guys so I'm looking at my solar return for this year and I'm scared. I have Neptune AND Saturn in my 10th house with Jupiter, Uranus, the north node, and mercury in my 12th house. Can anyone help me understand?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-17 11.33.02 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-17 11.33.02 AM.png
    94 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot 2023-05-17 11.32.46 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-17 11.32.46 AM.png
    129.6 KB · Views: 71

IRIS70

Hi Goldenjupiter,:)

First, tell us a few things about you, so that we don't have to guess things.
Are you married/in a relationship etc
Do you work/are unemployed/looking for a job/struggling in career/are you into an art? Do you currently study? Are there any health issues?

Also, you have posted this chart using whole signs. Most chart readers here use Placidus. In that case, Saturn is definitely in 9th, another cup of tea.

Another major point is that you should also attach your natal chart with solar return with houses (in a bi-wheel). I consider this of major importance!

Hi Goldenjupiter,:)

First, tell us a few things about you, so that we don't have to guess things.
Are you married/in a relationship etc
Do you work/are unemployed/looking for a job/struggling in career/are you into an art? Do you currently study? Are there any health issues?

Also, you have posted this chart using whole signs. Most chart readers here use Placidus. In that case, Saturn is definitely in 9th, another cup of tea.

Another major point is that you should also attach your natal chart with solar return with houses (in a bi-wheel). I consider this of major importance!
I am unemployed, single, and about to graduate from college. I also have no health issues

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-24 8.53.09 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-24 8.53.09 AM.png
    104 KB · Views: 33

IRIS70

I am unemployed, single, and about to graduate from college. I also have no health issues
I am sorry for the late response, I hope you read this.

Thank you for the chart. It is not so easy to use it, but I will make it do.

As you can see, with the last chart you have posted, all the planets that worried you have changed houses. This is because you had used Whole Signs. The Sun is the only one in 12th.

Your ASC is Gemini this year, so communication, learning and especially studies appear to be a focus, also large groups of people and friends. It is interesting that this year's ASC is flanked by natal Saturn and Moon both being in Gemini. I do not know what exactly you study, but you appear quite ambitious and need to achieve things in higher learning, or that your family expects much from you-in which case, it is stressful-.

Your focus on your studies is the reason why your SR Sun is in 12th, so you need to spend a LOT of time alone, concentrate and work on your privacy.

As I told you, with the chart you have posted, I cannot say much. However, I can see that tUranus is conjunct your n Venus and in most cases this comes with a STRONG romantic interest, rather an infatuation, but this, in all likelihood, will not last long, it will go as easily as it came. Another option could be some internet dating.

On the other hand, your n Venus rules the nMC and anyway, t Uranus will soon conjunct your MC. This may change your career/status/public profile. You say that you are currently unemployed, so I wonder if there is some possibility for this to change and perhaps get a job that is quite flexible to fit your schedule. Another option is some change that is needed, as you need to express your individuality and this may cause some disturbance to family members too.

You are also under a t Saturn square Sun transit, which can be tough and isolating, you may feel lonely, or that others are very restricting/demanding things from you. Those others could be your teachers, parents etc who seem to force you to achieve things, but it is quite stressful. It is a testing period, but it will NOT last for ever!
Transit Neptune is also square your n Moon, which increases sensitivity, but also nebulousness and emotional insecurities.

Have a nice Solar Return!
🌺

I am sorry for the late response, I hope you read this.

Thank you for the chart. It is not so easy to use it, but I will make it do.

As you can see, with the last chart you have posted, all the planets that worried you have changed houses. This is because you had used Whole Signs. The Sun is the only one in 12th.

Your ASC is Gemini this year, so communication, learning and especially studies appear to be a focus, also large groups of people and friends. It is interesting that this year's ASC is flanked by natal Saturn and Moon both being in Gemini. I do not know what exactly you study, but you appear quite ambitious and need to achieve things in higher learning, or that your family expects much from you-in which case, it is stressful-.

Your focus on your studies is the reason why your SR Sun is in 12th, so you need to spend a LOT of time alone, concentrate and work on your privacy.

As I told you, with the chart you have posted, I cannot say much. However, I can see that tUranus is conjunct your n Venus and in most cases this comes with a STRONG romantic interest, rather an infatuation, but this, in all likelihood, will not last long, it will go as easily as it came. Another option could be some internet dating.

On the other hand, your n Venus rules the nMC and anyway, t Uranus will soon conjunct your MC. This may change your career/status/public profile. You say that you are currently unemployed, so I wonder if there is some possibility for this to change and perhaps get a job that is quite flexible to fit your schedule. Another option is some change that is needed, as you need to express your individuality and this may cause some disturbance to family members too.

You are also under a t Saturn square Sun transit, which can be tough and isolating, you may feel lonely, or that others are very restricting/demanding things from you. Those others could be your teachers, parents etc who seem to force you to achieve things, but it is quite stressful. It is a testing period, but it will NOT last for ever!
Transit Neptune is also square your n Moon, which increases sensitivity, but also nebulousness and emotional insecurities.

Have a nice Solar Return!
🌺
Thank you so much it resonates I appreciate your help.