solar return moon conjuncting natal venus

neat

Is my solar return moon conjuncting my natal venus?I think it is but im a newbie and not very sure

Last edited:

ethertwist

Yes, it is. It's a somewhat wide orb (5 degrees) and the aspect is separating, but by most standards it would still be considered a conjunction. :smile:

neat

Yes, it is. It's a somewhat wide orb (5 degrees) and the aspect is separating, but by most standards it would still be considered a conjunction. :smile:

thank you ethertwist.Could you tell me what you mean by "aspect is separating" and will this have an effect on what the meaning

Last edited:

ethertwist

thank you ethertwist.Could you tell me what you mean by "aspect is separating" and will this have an effect on what the meaning because ive read that solar return moon conjuncting natal venus is a good thing meaning a relationship or good socially

Separating just means that the exact aspect has already taken place since the faster moving planet (the Moon) is already past the degree of the planet it was conjuncting (Venus) and the energy of the conjunction is then considered to be waning. The opposite of separating is "applying", when the faster moving planet has yet to reach the slower moving planet (or the natal planet in this case), therefore the energy of the conjunction is building.

This is not to say that you won't reap the positive effects of it, especially since this is your Solar Return chart and its influence is in play for the entire solar year.