solar return feedback? jupiter conj asc from 12th, pluto conj dc from 6th

milkywaygirl

Hey all! i'm just looking for some feedback on my solar return for this year. i've read that pluto conj dc means that the native will meet a partner in the coming year, so am wondering about that, especially with SR moon and venus in 7th, and both squaring mars in libra in 4th. what do you make of that?

also interested in nn conj vesta, as i have sun conj vesta natally.

all feedback welcome! thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• n solar return.jpg
    n solar return.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 12
  • n solar return on natal.jpg
    n solar return on natal.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 12

milkywaygirl

just bumping this, hoping for some input. interested in the jupiter pluto uranus tsquare with jupiter pluto opposition over the asc-dc axis.

sun in the 9th makes sense to me as i'm in school and am getting into the nitty gritty of my program - moving out of 3rd house stuff into 9th house stuff. conjunct neptune i dont know... i'm in nursing school, which is pretty neptunian. the western hemisphere emphasis is opposite to my natal which is eastern hemisphere emphasis... so i guess others will play a big role this year in my personal development. i would definitely say that up until now my personal development has been primarily driven by my inner self.

the third quadrant emphasis i could see describing a movement towards putting myself out there into society, into relationships with others. i definitely have been doing that a lot more of late. i'm getting more involved in school with others, forming relationships and starting to stand out. i can be a bit of a loner/lone wolf, and this seems to be changing.

the pluto on the dc is def interesting for me as i would really like to start a relationship... trying to get over my personal issues around commitment!! relationship is something i take really seriously and if i have one, it has to be something profound and with a direction and meaning. i'd like to meet someone, but i'm hesitant and am not really one to try to force things - i more wait until the stars align and the right person walks into my life.

i ended something longterm/serious/very complicated/dysfunctional this year, and i want something new. i thought i was meant to be with that person... maybe i truly am meant to be with that person, but i'm very sure that now is not the time. i'm also sure that i deserve a loving relationship that will contribute to my personal growth... a person whose growth i can also contribute to.

Last edited: