Solar return chart *unexpected pregnancy??*

mmgolden11

Hello! I was hoping someone could help me out with my solar return chart this year. To me it looks like I may have an unexpected pregnancy this year. Could someone confirm??

8q606n8wi9591.png

Osamenor

Staff member
It's impossible to confirm that you will (or will not) have an unexpected pregnancy, unless and until it happens. While Uranus in the fifth house of your solar return chart could correlate with an unexpected pregnancy, there are also many other things it could correlate with. Maybe you'll have a big unexpected win, or big unexpected loss, in gambling. Maybe you'll suddenly find yourself starring in an art show or a play. Maybe you'll take up a new, unusual hobby. Maybe you'll suddenly land a job working with children. And that's not an exhaustive list.

Furthermore, to really get a good sense of what a solar return chart is telling us, it has to be read with the natal chart. The meat of it is how the solar return chart aspects the natal chart. SR houses add some detail, but in and of themselves, they're a minor note. Since you didn't include your natal chart, what it's telling us isn't very clear.

mmgolden11

It's impossible to confirm that you will (or will not) have an unexpected pregnancy, unless and until it happens. While Uranus in the fifth house of your solar return chart could correlate with an unexpected pregnancy, there are also many other things it could correlate with. Maybe you'll have a big unexpected win, or big unexpected loss, in gambling. Maybe you'll suddenly find yourself starring in an art show or a play. Maybe you'll take up a new, unusual hobby. Maybe you'll suddenly land a job working with children. And that's not an exhaustive list.

Furthermore, to really get a good sense of what a solar return chart is telling us, it has to be read with the natal chart. The meat of it is how the solar return chart aspects the natal chart. SR houses add some detail, but in and of themselves, they're a minor note. Since you didn't include your natal chart, what it's telling us isn't very clear.
Thank You! Here is my natal + SR chart

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 7.42.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 7.42.05 PM.png
    238.9 KB · Views: 4