So... have you ever met or known someone who has...

laliqueviolin

an exact, or nearly similiar birth time = chart as yourself? If so, please share a story! It'd be great to hear the incredible similarities and dissimilarities between you and the other person.

0okie

Not the same birthtime, but a scary endeavor into a natal chart that almost mirrors mine. We're born a year apart, her birthday on the 11th of July, mine on the 16th. I'm the older one :)

We both have Mercury, Saturn (sagittarius), Uranus (sagittarius), Neptune (capricorn), and our True Node (Aries) in retrograde as well as the retrogrades being in the same planets. We both have 6 retrogrades each (we obviously didn't learn something in a past life!) - The differences being I have mars in Capricorn in retrograde and she has Pluto in Scorpio in retrograde.

I just think that was a tad odd and I think it fit with your topic. It's thought provoking, there's so much to think about after that discovery.

Mary

Yes, back in school. I remember that one of my classmates, actually not the class but the promotion, I was in 9th grade "B" morning shift and she attended 9th grade "D" in the afternoon shift.

We were born the same day, the same year but I was born at 11:45 and she was born at 22:30 aprx.

I just saw her chart back in those days I remember the charts were almost the same but "upside down" besides that my moon is at 28º Gemini and hers its well placed in Cancer. My Ascendant is 29º Gemini and hers Capricorn. We are so different!!

Once I met a person who had Asc in Cancer at 0º, It could be the 29º actuallt, too, who knows,.... We kinda had a lot of things in common but not really positvly enough to say that my north node was conjunct her saturn.... somebody said karma?

Shimmy26

I believe I've posted this on another thread, but my best friend and I were born 2 hours and 39 minutes apart (June 26/89, her at 9:08 PM, me at 11:47 PM). I've heard some stories where people born on or around the same day do not get along well at all, and I was kind of surprised at this, but our composite chart does say that we kind of complement eachother in a definite but indefinite way. Honestly, we are complete opposites with some things. She is absolutely the most dependant person I've ever met, and clingy as well (she does have a Cap rising, putting Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune in the 1st, and the Sun, Venus, and Mars in the 7th.....I've told her this, and that one of the main things in her lifetime will be learning about that balance of herself and others. She is actually unable to spend time alone - she must be with people or talking to people at all times). I, on the other hand, have an Aqua rising (I admit I am a loner, and detached and objective point of view are my middle names :). Yet even with these differences, our inner workings are pretty much mirror images. And we do have some very intense spats, but over the years we've learned not to take them too seriously, and that is just the way we are. I actually laugh about all of this sometimes. It's got to be some karmic, meant-to-be thing. My mom also has a best friend born on the same day as her (Oct 13/54). And getting slightly off-topic, I have noticed why my relationship with my mother is very much less than perfect. The Mars and Moon opposition (in Scorpio and Taurus, respectively) tends to get in the way of everything else. Also, she has Sag rising, Libra Sun, and Taurus moon, and I have NO planets in these signs. I should post this in another topic, but I just had to get it out. Karmic relationships perhaps?

Sorry for getting off-topic!

franklin taylor

http://astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1634

Hello,
Yes I have! They were on this very site. I wrote to Firehorse and he/she never replied. He or she was born somewhere in the Scandinavia, Sweden I think. Only two days later than I, the same year, and even an afternoon birth time like me. The kite he had was like mine and was focus on the 9th house unlike mine being the 7th, and he had the same (only two) squares as I did. He must have dropped out I have not even seen the name Firehorse pop up in a long time. Very, Very similiar chart.
Take Care.
Franklin Taylor

I remember a girl in school in the same year as me had the same birthday.I don't know what time she was born. But a few years later i seen her in the doctors waiting room and we were both pregnant at the same time.

We are both in our late twenties having our first born.Coincidence maybe but i do believe that although we have free will within in our life there are certain times that the planets will bring these major events.People with the same birthdays probably do have simarlarities within their life.Exact birth times and there should be alot of major events happening around the same time.

AquariusMoon

My b/f and I were born in different years, but his ascendant is only 3 deg higher than mine. We both dated Ph.D's who had been on television. We both broke up with our respective b/f and g/f w/n a few days of each other. Then we both stopped dating for 1.5 years until we met each other last December. Quite often we have the same thoughts - one will say the exact thing the other was thinking or one will do something that the other was just about to do. We like almost everything the same be it food or decorating, clothing, cars, homes, but our talents are different.

My closest g/f was born 6 days after me and in a different part of the U.S. Though we are very similar, our lives have been quite different.

AqMoon

Howl

Twinling

Oh, fancy me just finding this thread!! I am a twin, so yes, I met someone with almost exactly the same natal chart very early on in my life :p

We were born twenty minutes apart (obviously, in the same place ;)). I have often wondered how the vast differences between us are signified by such minor differences in natal chart. The most major things I can see are sun and mars in different houses, and IC and MC in different signs.

So what I am really curious about is this: how does synastry work for us? If every planet of his is just about conjunct every planet of mine, what on earth does that mean? Obviously a similar upbringing is likely to mean similar experiences in any case, but we don't have such similar points of view. Not so much as I would expect for a stranger, if I met one with an almost identical chart anyway!

Often people ask me if it's special having a twin, such as, do we have a 'special' connection....and I think, how would I know?! I've always had one, I've never NOT had one!! It's pretty cool having someone to say "it's our birthday!" with, but it's not like I feel his pain (or any other such thing that people seem to hope for) :).

I've heard of a theory that women and men tend to take on the characteristics of the masculine and feminine planets in their charts more readily. Although I'm instinctively not that fond of it, it seems somewhat accurate for my twin and I.

If anyone would like a look, our charts are posted below :D

Myself

My brother

wilsontc

Staff member
sharing

Howl,

The astrological theory I hear the most often is twins share their chart energy while they are growing up together. One twin will act out some of the energy and the other twin will act out the rest of the energy. So, together, they make a whole. However, if/ when they separate, they begin to use all of their own energies for themselves. This can lead to them doing very similar things (since their energies and focuses are so similar) even when they are far apart from each other.

Guessing,

Tim

milkywaygirl

Miss Saturn said:
I remember a girl in school in the same year as me had the same birthday.I don't know what time she was born. But a few years later i seen her in the doctors waiting room and we were both pregnant at the same time.

We are both in our late twenties having our first born.Coincidence maybe but i do believe that although we have free will within in our life there are certain times that the planets will bring these major events.People with the same birthdays probably do have simarlarities within their life.Exact birth times and there should be alot of major events happening around the same time.

hey miss saturn whats your ascendant? i have scorpio on the rise. maybe if aquarian maverick is lurking he can post both our charts so that we can compare since we have the same bday! :D

Arian Maverick

hey miss saturn whats your ascendant? i have scorpio on the rise. maybe if aquarian maverick is lurking he can post both our charts so that we can compare since we have the same bday!

Milkywaygirl posted her natal data in Requesting Permission to Post Natal Charts on a New Thread, but I cannot seem to find this same information for Miss Saturn...

Here is the first chart:

Arian Maverick

P.S. Perhaps I should begin a tally of the number of times I've been mistaken for male on the forums...:p

Arian Maverick

This is what happens when I attempt to multi-task...sometimes I forget that I am NOT a Gemini, although my chart ruler (Mars) is located in this sign :D

I will correct this at the next available opportunity.

Arian Maverick

Howl

"hey whos chart is that?"

Heheh, that's me!!

While I am here, thanks to Tim and Manuu for their comments on twin astrology :)

I am wondering, though, about different astrology for men and women. I mean, what it is to be 'woman' or 'man' changes so drastically across culture and throughout history. Not only does gender change, but there are many people who identify as a different gender to their biological sex. It makes sense to me that different people will express astrological energies differently, but is there really such a huge consistent difference between the genders that they must have different branches of astrology?

Perhaps I'm just bitter that my brother gets to express his astrological energies in ways that I don't :D

Thanks again for your insight, guys

wilsontc

Staff member
No different astrology for man and woman

You said:

I am wondering, though, about different astrology for men and women.

Howl,

There is no "different astrology" for men and women, aside from medical astrology. The basic astrology of men and women is the same. However, the individual may use their energies differently because of different cultural traditions or societal ways of behavior. And, because of the obvious physical differences, medical astrology in the chart of a man will mean different things than medical astrology in the chart of a woman.

About our sameness astrologically,

Tim

Arian Maverick

There is no "different astrology" for men and women...The basic astrology of men and women is the same.

I agree with this, but I am curious if men and women may utilize these same planetary energies in different ways; disregarding "different cultural traditions or societal ways of behavior," I believe more subtle energetic differences may indeed exist between the sexes.

Perhaps this is an idea for a new thread...;)

Arian Maverick

wilsontc

Staff member
learning

manuu,

I am willing to expand my knowledge...but are you willing to share what you know? You say, "the real knowledge is always gaurded secrets,they will never come out." but...it has already come out now, hasn't it? Just by mentioning that it exists it has come out. And sometimes people keep things "secret" because, if they brought them out in the light of day, they would be shown to be false. The only way astrology will grow and develop will be if people bring out their ideas and beliefs about astrology before others, and test them out in the light of day.

Are you willing to share your ideas and test your knowledge out in the open on the net? Can you look at a chart and tell if it is a man's or a woman's? What are the techniques to determine a women's chart? Are you ready to come out of YOUR well and share the secrets you have been hiding in YOUR frog kingdom of indian astrology?

Ruling the well,

Tim

Last edited:

Summery Joy

Well, I have a twin sister who was born 15 minutes before me giving her an entirely different ASC. Hers is Taurus while mine is Gemini.

We look very different as we both have the looks of our respective rising signs (e.g. I'm tall, boyish and loud while she's short, shy and pretty). She's more committed than me (e.g. she's married and working on having a baby while I'm still enjoying the dating scene). I'm more intellectual that her (e.g I've always been the book worm with the different ideas and the high grades).

We generally presents outselves differently to people and we do have different orientations in life. However, everyone who knows us well says that, at the core, she and I and pretty much the same. We never believed that until we were given actual examples. We realized that we are very much alike very recently.