So about my sign and my "career" "choice&quot

Ariaste

Summary: Female, born in Mesa, AZ, USA, at 23:35 on the 27th of February, 1990.
I Know:
Sun sign -- Pisces
Moon -- Aries
Ascendant -- Cancer

I want to be a writer of novels. Do my stars give me an advantage? I would love to hear your opinions. :mrgreen:

Arian Maverick

First of all, welcome to the forums! :D

Upon quick inspection of your natal chart, I noticed that you have a loaded third house--the traditional house of Gemini, which represents:

Communications, and one’s style of communicating, the "lower mind" (the ability to perceive facts and communicate them), short journeys, brothers and sisters, neighbors, and anything within arms reach.

Although Pluto is the modern ruler of your Scorpio Ascendant, Mars traditionally ruled over both Aries and Scorpio; therefore, one could argue that your chart ruler could be either--or both--your first house Pluto and/or your third house Mars. Although I have read that Mars is not generally well-placed in this cadent house, I disagree; depending on other factors in one's natal chart, it can make a person quite an assertive communicator. I should know; I too have this placement! :twisted:

I have posted your natal chart for easy accessibility:

Arian Maverick

Shimmy26

I just have to reply to you Ariaste! The synchronicities jumped out at me. My grandparents live in Mesa for 6 months of the year, and I have been there 3 or so times before. There are some great places to hike there. It's such a fun place (and I laugh that there is a Walgreens on every, and I mean EVERY corner :). I myself have a water sun (Cancer) and Aries moon (one degree off of yours), and your Mercury is conjunct my rising sign, a couple of degrees off. I noticed in your chart you also have your North Node (future, goals, among other things) in your 3rd house (AMav described 3rd house meaning above). As well, your moon (emotions) is in your fifth house of creativity, stimulating those juices. I am by no means an advanced astrologer, (I'm only a few months older than you), so this is all I can really offer.

Ariaste

Thanks, Arian. :D I'll try to muddle my way through that as best I can... XD

Shimmy: Cool! I don't remember anything of AZ, cause we moved out and onto a boat when I was two. Travelled around a bit, went to the Carribean a lot, and now I've ended up in Florida, living *gasp* on land! Novel concept, land...