Snakes

Hi,

I am a bit freaked out at the moment.
I live on a 40 acre property, and usually feel ok living in the bush......

We get lots of goannas and pythons (not dangerous snakes) and am happy to share my space with them.....(they were here before i got here!)
But today, i have seen 3 red bellied black snakes, who although are shy, are venomous.
Being the first day of the year and all, I thought that perhaps they are here as a warning, a message (apart from putting boots on to go outside!).....I dont know.....
One of these snakes near my home in a year is rare, but 3 in one day (they are definitley not the same one either)???????

Anyone any good with animal totems?

Any insight would be appreciated.

LG

not sure exactly what you mean.....but transitting pluto is opposing transitting mars retro......

I think i need to chill a bit....( i have ideas about what else i need, but ya get that!!!)

Wish i had of seen shedded snakes skins instead!

I looked at my chart with transits.I really wish i could get a chart that showed the aspects from natal planets to transits.....I am bad at maths....

transitting pluto is less than a degree from my 12th.

moon has already passed natal pluto...

Without having 10 degree orbs nothing else that i can see........(unless i have missed something)

flea

Snakes shed their skin, so big renewal theme of self. Also very important symbol of the Goddess. Feminine and intuitive, even psychic issues may be around.

As with any big changes, fear is a common companion. Love yourself more is the antidote to fear. A simple meditation of breathing love in and breathing fear out is deceptively effective.

Pluto being the guardian of transformation is prime suspect for transits. Have you done your solar return chart recently, this may give some clues, as well as progressed chart, maybe a new ascendent around the corner??

Hope this helps, or gives some clues, and there are many power animal sites to google!!

Love Light Peace
Flea

Arian Maverick

some people are really quick at seeing the transits to natal aspects.....do you all count? or do you just get better at it with time?

Most of the major aspects--and some minor ones as well--are easy to spot because they are evenly divisible by thirty; going around the zodiac, some examples of this are:

Conjunction (0)
Semisextile (30)
Sextile (60)
Square (90)
Trine (120)
Quincunx (150)
Opposition (180)

So what I usually do is look at the degrees the planets are currently occupying and see if any of these degrees corresponds with any of those of the planets in my natal chart.

For example, I just pulled up a transit chart for myself and scrolled down to the bottom of the page to the yellow box with my natal planet degrees and the transiting planet degrees. I immediately saw that Uranus was at 15 Pisces 22, and a lot of my natal planets are located at or around this degree--including my Sun-Venus conjunction at 15 Aries, Mercury close by at 16 Aries, Mars at 15 Gemini, and Pluto at 14 Scorpio.

So, now I just have to figure out what aspect Uranus is making to each of these planets--a semisextile to my Sun, Venus, and Mercury, a square to my Mars, and a trine to my Pluto. All of this is pretty easy to figure out if you know the sign the transiting planet is in; I knew Uranus made a semisextile to my Aries stellium because Aries is the sign directly next to Pisces (30 degrees away), a square to Mars because Pisces and Gemini are of the same mutable modality (90 degrees away), and a trine to Pluto because Pisces and Scorpio are of the same element (120 degrees away).

If you post your natal data here, I can demonstrate with your chart if you wish ;)

Arian Maverick

P.S. The easiest way to calculate and view your transits would be to let one of the free downloadable astrology programs do it for you; I know that Canopus has a nice list you can print out. If you or anyone else needs help with finding this, just send me a personal message.

Flea.....so funny you should mention fear and the antidote being love.....I just got given a book TODAY called "love is letting go of fear" strange huh? definite message there! Thanks

Arian......Is there anything you dont know? LOL! Thanks for your help.....You also helped on the other thread, with the transits to natal......I reckon i will just spend some time on it and practice.....I am destined to learn this stuff, i might be a bit slow and doubt i will ever do this for a living but your helping all the same! Thankyou

Kingsley

Sometimes a snake is just a snake Liquid.

Otherwise they are pretty damned good at shedding skins etc.

Kingsley

Ah Kingsley.......being the mother of an aboriginal boy, makes me belive in nature telling us stories......
I have a tree outside that has three black cockatoos arrive (that make a total racket mind you) when a thunder storm is coming with a HEAP of rain......they are my messengers.....
I cannot read much else, but i believe in animal messengers.....and 3 of them? I just picked up that i should find out a bit more.....

You are such the realist hey?.......( you do read the planets though, I am sure there would be heaps of people that would say to you......a planet is just a planet kingsley!!!!!!!! ;) ) LOL

Carole

I don't like snakes as they are not only symbols of good things. Sometimes they are an omen of negative events involving communication problems. If you saw three venomous snakes, you should pay attention because the universe may be warning you about someone who might not deserve your trust, someone who can get you in trouble, or just plain obstacles in communication with others. Numerologically, the number three stands for creativity, self expression, enthusiasm, etc. But I think you already know this. Then, you should be careful of your communications with people who are very good to express themselves, and easy to be with so that the friendship doesn't get sour.

Snakes represent so many different, sometimes contrary things, that it's hard to tell if they are bringing good or bad luck to us. The fact that they were poisonous can clarify this, though.

I wanted to add, in case you haven't done it yet, that it would be wise if you planted some garlic and/or onion at a certain distance from your house, to keep snakes away. They seem to not like garlic and onion.

Carole

Last edited:
thanks Carole.....I have to say. i plant garlic and onions. ( A LOT TOO!)....but its summer here and garlic and onion grow at the wrong time of the year (through winter)....if you have any other ideas of protection that would be good.
If what you say is right, i kind of wish they had of come a few mths ago.....I have had the most venomous people causing **** for me....calling police (i have to go to court at the end of Jan), trying to have my child taken off me(child services are happy with the job i am doing raising my son), and one girl has been harrassing my landlord to try to get rid of me (he wont thank god).....she has till the 13th of Jan (my birthday) to leave her home, because she doesnt pay her rent....and somewhere in her twisted head she thinks she has more right to live in this valley than me.....too bad, so sad I say!
I have been very isolated from all of this......but i wont let these people get the best of me (or my son).........i wont give them the satisfaction....
I am not sure if they could be doing anything more to me....God!, i cant think of anything more they could do (i think they have just about covered everything).
If you have anymore ideas Carole, i would like to hear them...
Thanks for your time

flea

Liquid,

You have some open enemies then... Pinking someone by surroudning them with a pink cloud of unconditional love can be very effective in taking the heat out of anyone's anger. Love yourself by protecting yourself and dont but into the fear game they are trying to induce in you.

The snakes may well be warning as the court case will raise fear and animosity levels. The snakes though bring wisdom as well as warning.

Look to see what is happening in houses 7 to 9, they will give you clues.
Anyway whitelighting yourself everymorning as you bathe will lighten and heighten your wise ways. Sometimes bad people can push us to find more strength wisdom and compassion than we ever thought we had. Find the blessing in everything and you never have to fear a thing.

Love Light Peace
Flea XX

The problem is Flea...I have such anger towards these imbeciles too.....
I wake up from horrid dreams early each morning wondering how i can get them back.....but know I wont do anything.....
I am as angry as they are.......
I dont want to be....
I wish i could put them in a pink cloud......but i just want to ring there necks in reality....I know that is bad....I wouldnt do anything to any of them, but its what my mind thinks regardless......I try to get busy to block out those thoughts, but they come back to me after dreams wake me up.....

got anymore tips for me......how do i whitelight myself.....

flea

Hi Liquid,

from my own experiences, the anger is hard to deal with and in the end is damaging only to you. I been through some stuff with people so know how hard it is. Time lessons every thing, and your thought intents will change your perceptions. Acknowledge how you feel, but intend to move on from these people to a better future. Slowly things will change, be gentle with yourself when you get angry, dont beat yourself up about it, just acknowledge it and intend to move on.

When I look back five years now at some people that caused me problems, I left it to their own life karma, they all have some serious health/relationship issues going on. I really dont wish that kind of thing on anyone and made my peace with them in a you go your way I go mine. This taught me a lot more about the wisdom of treating others as you would want others to treat yourself. I have some absolutely wonderful friends that have come into my life since that time, I haven't won the lottery but then I haven't had a bill I couldn't pay either!

White lighting is a mind visualisation to bring white healing light fromt he universe around your body to protect you. Also a white cape can be a cool thing to use, imagine it flowing around you and your son. Another one is the golden bubble of light that only lets beneficial energy in. This can be decorated by all sorts of symbols and colours you find helpful to personalise it.

Any of these techniques are best done with a conscious deep breath bringing the breath into your belly. They reduce anxiety and affirm a more positive place in life.

The people you have to face are probably projecting their own deep fears etc onto you. So do not see it as something real about you. You are holding a mirror up to them so they see more of themselves.

Blessings Love and Light
Flea X

blessings to you to flea.........will follow your advice.

Beating myself up is not something that is helpful.....and although i know will not act on my thoughts, i do feel bad for thinking them.

Releasing them(my bad thoughts and the people who have hurt me) is my intention.....finding good in myself and moving on is also my intention.

gratefully
LG

Last edited:

Moulin

Great advice!

...and a very wise flea :)

flea said:
Hi Liquid,

from my own experiences, the anger is hard to deal with and in the end is damaging only to you. I been through some stuff with people so know how hard it is. Time lessons every thing, and your thought intents will change your perceptions. Acknowledge how you feel, but intend to move on from these people to a better future. Slowly things will change, be gentle with yourself when you get angry, dont beat yourself up about it, just acknowledge it and intend to move on.

When I look back five years now at some people that caused me problems, I left it to their own life karma, they all have some serious health/relationship issues going on. I really dont wish that kind of thing on anyone and made my peace with them in a you go your way I go mine. This taught me a lot more about the wisdom of treating others as you would want others to treat yourself. I have some absolutely wonderful friends that have come into my life since that time, I haven't won the lottery but then I haven't had a bill I couldn't pay either!

White lighting is a mind visualisation to bring white healing light fromt he universe around your body to protect you. Also a white cape can be a cool thing to use, imagine it flowing around you and your son. Another one is the golden bubble of light that only lets beneficial energy in. This can be decorated by all sorts of symbols and colours you find helpful to personalise it.

Any of these techniques are best done with a conscious deep breath bringing the breath into your belly. They reduce anxiety and affirm a more positive place in life.

The people you have to face are probably projecting their own deep fears etc onto you. So do not see it as something real about you. You are holding a mirror up to them so they see more of themselves.

Blessings Love and Light
Flea X