Signs and aspects that attract good people?

I have two cousins both Pisces, both have this gift for attracting good people into their lives (despite the fact they use and mistreat them). So my question is, is this a Pisces thing? Or are there other aspects and signs that can attract good people into ones life? And what are they?

Frisiangal

Pisces and its modern ruler Neptune (magnetism) have a beautiful reputation for their sacrificial goodness, kindness, and empathy.
Yet Pisces is a dual sign and through Neptune can also take on the predator role in its many forms, feeding upon the goodness etc. of others who become their victim/prey and sacrifice themselves to serve them. A harsh Neptune in charts often shows 'the sufferer' in the give or take one way or another, according to Neptune's natal sign.

I also think that Pluto has that attraction force quality that many cannot resist succumbing to, and become controlled by. Natal aspects to the personal planets and sign placements will provide infornation into how it works.

Uranus can be a good lightning attractor/conductor.

Venus and Mars are easily attracted by the physical appearance of/to others, whilst Mercury can become attracted to someone's mind. Two in my family circle married men of whom they said, 'he's no adonis to look at, yet ..............'. :smile:

CapAquaPis

I saw the 2 sides of a teacher turned family friend in my life who was a sun Pisces, moon Gemini and not sure her rising is: how can she be kind to my family then she just stopped being close friends? Her husband is a sun Pisces and moon Capricorn (same birth year) and their 3 now grown-up daughters enjoyed my Mom who would babysit them while their father had a cabinetry business (bankrupt in 2008-09) and their mother held onto her teaching job (the last I've heard from her is she has MS or MD, not sure which, and has retired). I believe they both relocated to another part of CA and they could be too conservative or too liberal, judgmental about my etiquette (OK, I'm a teen back then) and they were affluent (unlike my family who also divorced, Mom never remarried and she was ill twice-she died last year, and my Dad's 3 later marriages to women unlike his first 2 were shady). What kind of friends who are Pisces can be empathetic, but too busy with their careers and own family, and they went through ups and downs then to cut me and my Mom off until recently I visited their grown-up daughters after almost 2 decades of not really getting in touch with them? The 3 women are not Pisceans: sun Leo, sun Libra and sun Scorpio born in different years and they liked my Mom who has a sun in Taurus and my own Aquarius sun.

FraterAC

Good vibes, good thoughts, good deeds attract good people. Positivity attracts good people.
There are a lot of astrological configurations that can picture these things. Strong, well placed and well aspected Jupiter, Venus, or Sun can be attractive (in a good way). A similar Uranus can also be very magnetic.
But a positive attitude in the context of a somewhat challenged horoscope can also attract good people.
Unfortunately personalities (and their horoscopes) are not all one way; all of us are complex and nuanced. A person with a beautiful Jupiter might have Uranus square Mars in the houses of relationships. People come for the Jupiter but end up with the Mars.
At least the horoscope can show us how these traits manifest.

Last edited:

Claire19

I have two cousins both Pisces, both have this gift for attracting good people into their lives (despite the fact they use and mistreat them). So my question is, is this a Pisces thing? Or are there other aspects and signs that can attract good people into ones life? And what are they?
it is complex and everyone is different. You know two Pisces and that can hardly be a criteria, but the people they deal with may have karmic issues with them. If others are being used and mistreated it is up to them whether they tolerate the behaviour or not. My bet is sooner or later they wake up.

sentR89day

If someone attracts good people to them and treats them badly I truly believe that karma will get them! The universe doesn't like nasty forever!
The astrology of attracting good people!
I feel like Jupiterians can attract a lot of good people! It's the jolly and buoyant energy in them!

Osamenor

Staff member

Your cousins use and mistreat these good people? Or these good people use and mistreat your cousins?

If it's the second, they're not good people.

Who we attract into our lives correlates most with the seventh house. Not sun sign, unless Sun is in the seventh. But seventh house doesn't say how good, or not, the people we attract are. Rather, it shows how they'd be good for us, if they're good. It also shows the reverse: if we attract people into our lives who aren't good for us, they're usually not good in a way that reflects our seventh house.

In any relationship where abuse is going on, people's shadow sides are getting triggered. It sounds like your cousins have something about their charts that makes their shadow sides easily triggered by relationships with others. That's not discernible based on sun sign. It would take the whole chart.

StarchaserNancy

Interesting thread. I have Jup/Neptune 7th and most of my good luck has come via spouse. Jup is well aspected, too. I've always been a giver, too. As I've gotten older though I'm more careful about how much energy, time, etc. I give and to who. I'm selective and have stronger boundaries than I used to. Neptune, need boundaries.

Ness22

Pisces and its modern ruler Neptune (magnetism) have a beautiful reputation for their sacrificial goodness, kindness, and empathy.
Yet Pisces is a dual sign and through Neptune can also take on the predator role in its many forms, feeding upon the goodness etc. of others who become their victim/prey and sacrifice themselves to serve them. A harsh Neptune in charts often shows 'the sufferer' in the give or take one way or another, according to Neptune's natal sign.

I also think that Pluto has that attraction force quality that many cannot resist succumbing to, and become controlled by. Natal aspects to the personal planets and sign placements will provide infornation into how it works.

Venus and Mars are easily attracted by the physical appearance of/to others, whilst Mercury can become attracted to someone's mind. Two in my family circle married men of whom they said, 'he's no adonis to look at, yet ..............'. :smile:
I

Hi,

This is kind of funny because I'm a Pisces (in fact triple Pisces and cancer moon too) and I attract and have attracted a lot of bad people, especially people with narcissistic tendencies. I have been taken advantage of in the past in relationships. I had to lol at this because my experience has been the polar opposite and I have even made a forum post about this lol 😅.

As for Pisces attracting good people, I don't think that's true based on my own experience and even based on what psychology says (as per your reasoning).
If kindness attracted kindness, we'd be living in a utopian world but that isn't the case most of the time. The very qualities you mentioned such as sacrificial goodness, kindness and empathy are what usually attracts narcissists (empath -narcissist relationship) in the real world and I've experienced this firsthand. Kind people tend to attract toxic people who try to take advantage of them too.

So in my experience, being a pisces alone is not enough criteria to make this phenomenon happen which you've mentioned. There's probably something more going on in your cousins' astrology charts.

In fact, I think Scorpio is more of a sign that can attract good people because of their magnetism and charisma that draws a lot of people in (good and bad) but if it's a dark scorpio, the good person can end up being abused by them (big time!!).

ElenaJ

Good vibes, good thoughts, good deeds attract good people. Positivity attracts good people.
There are a lot of astrological configurations that can picture these things. Strong, well placed and well aspected Jupiter, Venus, or Sun can be attractive (in a good way). A similar Uranus can also be very magnetic.
But a positive attitude in the context of a somewhat challenged horoscope can also attract good people.
Unfortunately personalities (and their horoscopes) are not all one way; all of us are complex and nuanced. A person with a beautiful Jupiter might have Uranus square Mars in the houses of relationships. People come for the Jupiter but end up with the Mars.
At least the horoscope can show us how these traits manifest.
My first thought when I read the title of the thread was...... What are Good People?
Possibly we are talking about persons who do no harm to us?
As FraterAC wrote, our positivity plays an important part in our relationships with others.
In theory, we can have good relationships with "Bad" people, because of what we attract from them in a positive sense.
Pisces we know is a sensitive and caring sign as a basis. Then, as Samantha wrote, we need to see the other elements to understand what is going on.... ascendent (how we present ourselves), moon, Venus.
The 7th and 11th houses, as relationships with others..

FraterAC

What are Good People?
Excellent point.
People who do us no harm? People we identify with? Idealists? People who satisfy our desires, as in, do what we want? People we consider enlightened? Rich people?
Obviously I posted according to my own concept of a "good person."
I might relate to a person with Sun trine Uranus and Jupiter, while another would relate to Sun trine Mars, or Moon conjunct Venus and Neptune. Or who knows what.
Thank you for asking what should have been the first question. Definition of terms.

david32

Attracting good people into your life is influenced by various factors beyond just astrology. While Pisces individuals may have a natural inclination towards attracting good-hearted individuals, other signs like Libra and Sagittarius can also foster connections. However, it's important to remember that personal behavior, values, and the energy we emit play a significant role in attracting positive people. Being kind and genuine towards others is key.

ElenaJ

Attracting good people into your life is influenced by various factors beyond just astrology. While Pisces individuals may have a natural inclination towards attracting good-hearted individuals, other signs like Libra and Sagittarius can also foster connections. However, it's important to remember that personal behavior, values, and the energy we emit play a significant role in attracting positive people. Being kind and genuine towards others is key.
Well stated!

Humanitarian

Good spouses:
:jupiter: conjunct :venus:
:jupiter: in :libra:
POF in :libra:/ POF :conjunct: :venus:
:jupiter: in 7th house
:neptune: in 7th house
Good bosses:
POF conjunct :saturn:
POF in :capricorn: (better if have Capricorn AC)
Jupiter in :capricorn:
Jupiter in 10th house / Jupiter conjunct MC
:neptune: in 10th house