*sigh*--transitting Cancer moon...

Urawakai

I absolutely hate it!

I'm always an emotional wreck because this moon affects me really strongly for some reason lol
Usually I just feel sulky inside, but sometimes I just cry for the smallest reasons--and all of the little things that shouldn't have upset me so much affect me so strongly every time there's a Cancer moon!

any similar experiences? :annoyed:

Caro

this is a very fleeting transit, but would be interested to see your chart as to why this is having such a dramatic influence.

free charts available at astrodienst.com

Urawakai

lol yeah I'm glad it only happens for a couple days--I felt terrible this morning too and then when the Leo moon came around, I felt invigorated immediately. Leo moon is great--Libra moon is the best for me!

Oh and here's my chart if you want to look at it :cool:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_anonymous.60496.3494[1].jpg
    astro_2gw_01_anonymous.60496.3494[1].jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 26
lol yeah I'm glad it only happens for a couple days--I felt terrible this morning too and then when the Leo moon came around, I felt invigorated immediately. Leo moon is great--Libra moon is the best for me!

Oh and here's my chart if you want to look at it :cool:

I would have thought T Saturn squaring your late pluto stellium would have created far more problems than fleeting transiting moon......:smile:

...what does that do? lol

transit thread.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43287

May I suggest you read the 'welcome to the world of astrology’ and other ---sticky' at the top of this forum? It has some great explanations, links etc. At the top of every forum there are lots of ‘stickys’ which explain matters in that forum, along with guidelines & tips

There is a 'plethora' of information on AW, espec in the 'stickys' at the top of every forum, our Education forum and Recommendations forum to. Plus we have a good search feature,[but not foolproof obviously, so try here first] bit like google using keywords – initially select advanced and try just selecting 'titles' rather than posts