Sidereal Ages and Royal Fixed Stars

Opal

Premium Member
It is ordered! :smile::smile::smile::kissing:

71OFrANO-7L.jpg

Opal

Premium Member
I am back here. I have the book now. Just haven’t got too far into it yet. Don’t want to continue writing ages in a Putin thread though.

Opal

Premium Member
Again and again. The names change, the dignities don't. Jacob and his 12 sons, named for the 12 tribes of Israel. Jesus and his 12 disciples. King Arthur and his 12 knights of the "round" table.

Allegories for the same, keeping time through the ages.

The book is different. Written in a very readable style, pictures, diagrams and explanations thereof.

http://www.graveworm.com/occult/precess/

5 -- 6 -- 12 -- 30 -- 72 -- 360 -- 2,160 -- 25,920

Again the numbers of precession. People like to round them out for ease of remembering.

5 + 12 = 9
6 + 30 = 9
72 = 9
360 = 9
2,160 = 9
25,920 = 9

When you round them close, it is not close enough.

Keeping track of the years, and the great years. Telling the story in most lands, of the same things in different languages for different locations, with names pertinent to the time and continent.

Written in stone, like tagging the territory, with carvings, that say, we were of this time.

Opal

Premium Member
Aldebaran, Antares, Formalhaut and Regulus the four main stars associated with Precession, and Chiron.

Are these the stars that the Kings follow? Yearly, through the mandala of the sky.

david starling

Again and again. The names change, the dignities don't. Jacob and his 12 sons, named for the 12 tribes of Israel. Jesus and his 12 disciples. King Arthur and his 12 knights of the "round" table.

The book is different. Written in a very readable style, pictures, diagrams and explanations thereof.

Again the numbers of precession. People like to round them out for ease of remembering.

5 + 12 = 9
6 + 30 = 9
72 = 9
360 = 9
2,160 = 9
25,920 = 9

Keeping track of the years, and the great years. Telling the story in most lands, of the same things in different languages for different locations, with names pertinent to the time and continent.

Written in stone, like tagging the territory, with carvings, that say, we were of this time.

12 astrological Signs.

JUPITERASC

5 + 12 = 9
6 + 30 = 9
72 = 9
360 = 9
2,160 = 9
25,920 = 9

TWELVE years required for an orbital period of JUPITER :smile:

Opal

Premium Member
In recent readings, and this book, to the stars of the Belt of Orion, as Gold Frankincense and myrrh. This one also iterates, that the Royal Persian Stars represent them.

Regulus Gold Leo
Aldebaran Myrrh Taurus
Antares Frankincense Scorpio
Formalhaut New Sun where the babe Jesus is born Aquarius

It is written, that Adonis was born of a myrrh tree and Adonic Easter Lilies are a sign of his ascent.

Antares the Red Star or the Scorpion has Frankincense which too is red.

Regulus whose crown is of Gold,shining is the heat of the summer sun.

Formalhaut, on the horizon of Earth, with the Aquarian image of Man.

paul1

It is interesting, to look at the importance of the fixed stars in the arrival of a representative for an age. The Bible talks of the "bright Star in the East" as a foretelling sign.

Interesting topic. Fixed signs have a specific role in any process. These phases are made even more explicit in Chinese astrology.

"The Fixed zodiac signs are Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius. These signs follow the Cardinal signs, taking the next phase of each prospective season. Taurus strengthens spring."

This indicates the characteristic of the current Age of Aquarius/ opposite Leo.

Second point is that the fish representing Pisces is receiving water from Aquarius, indicating the passive or patriarchal type of religion seen during the Piscean Age. Aquarius will reverse that and religion will become based on the actions of the individual, who takes responsibility for their own enlightenment. Religion is no longer called a 'faith,' but involves personal investigation for real results.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Interesting topic. Fixed signs have a specific role in any process. These phases are made even more explicit in Chinese astrology.

"The Fixed zodiac signs are Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius. These signs follow the Cardinal signs, taking the next phase of each prospective season. Taurus strengthens spring."

Second point is that the fish representing Pisces is receiving water from Aquarius, indicating the passive or patriarchal type of religion seen during the Piscean Age. Aquarius will reverse that and religion will become based on the actions of the individual, who takes responsibility for their own enlightenment. Religion is no longer called a 'faith,' but involves personal investigation for real results.

I will answer later Paul, been very busy, thanks!

Opal

Premium Member

I like the way you see the skies. The flows of the waters, the pointing of the arrows, the tongue of the viper, and the significance of the subtle things, that many do not observe.

Fixed signs, are adamant about what they give, they don't vary from their known, without due deliberation.

Technically, they are the most used in artistry, the Bull, the Lion, the Eagle and Man, in stone and myth and the Bible, ensuring the knowledge is contemplated, in following ages, in past and our art, and writings.

dr. farr

As old members of this forum might remember from my posts in bygone years I have always been of the belief that stars can greatly modify natal horary and katarchic charts, as well as mundane charts, by conjunction or parallel connections with planets and Arabic parts and important angles (such as asc and mc) in the chart; stars are much neglected in both traditional and modernist astrological delineation, even by those who follow siderealist models. Stars are major influences on each personal life, not only on world ages and cycles.

Opal

Premium Member
As old members of this forum might remember from my posts in bygone years I have always been of the belief that stars can greatly modify natal horary and katarchic charts, as well as mundane charts, by conjunction or parallel connections with planets and Arabic parts and important angles (such as asc and mc) in the chart; stars are much neglected in both traditional and modernist astrological delineation, even by those who follow siderealist models. Stars are major influences on each personal life, not only on world ages and cycles.

Interesting, I will have to search your old posts, thanks!

JUPITERASC

As old members of this forum might remember from my posts in bygone years
I have always been of the belief that stars can greatly modify

natal horary and katarchic charts, as well as mundane charts,

by conjunction or parallel connections with planets and Arabic parts

and important angles (such as asc and mc) in the chart;
stars are much neglected

in both traditional and modernist astrological delineation,

even by those who follow siderealist models.
Stars are major influences on each personal life,

not only on world ages and cycles.
Interesting, I will have to search your old posts, thanks!
According to an account @ Yahoo News May 31, 2012,
Egyptologists believe they now have evidence

for the Egyptians recording the flickering "Demon Star" ,
as early as 1271 BC;

it is generally accepted by the researchers
that this star is Algol, in the constellation of Perseus.

No, Jupiter is a planet not a star;
recently though Jupiter just passed longitudinal conjunction with Algol
(which star is at approximately 26 Taurus at the present date)
Stars which are currently (longitudinally) opposite to Algol

are Marsik and Zuben Elakrab,
neither of which has any astrological indications (meanings)
connected with them.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=393737#post393737 :smile:

Opal

Premium Member
In what sidereal Sign is Algol located? And, what its range of Declination?

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/astrology-fixed-star-algol

I use a 1 degree orb generally for all, but consider up to three, if it seems appropriate.

I do consider all aspects.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Re: Sidereal Ages and Royal Fixed Star=

I use orbs in longitude based on star magnitude
1st mag stars= 3 deg
2nd and 3rd mag stars = 2 deg
4th/5th mag = 1 deg

Re to declination
1st & 2nd mag = 1.5 deg
All others mags = =1 deg

Last edited: