Sidereal Ages and Royal Fixed Stars

Opal

Premium Member
I am reading two Sidereal books presently.

One is "Fixed Stars in the Chart - Constellations, Lunar Mansions and Mythology" by Oscar Hofman Published 2019

The other is "New Mansions for New Men" by Dane Rudhyar Published 1971

Hofman writes of the Royal Stars being indicative of the coming of a Jesus.

It is interesting, to look at the importance of the fixed stars in the arrival of a representative for an age. The Bible talks of the "bright Star in the East" as a foretelling sign.

Hofman, discussing Mansion 24 of the Cup Bearer 6.40 to 20.00 Sidereal - Shatabisha inspired me to share.

"In the picture in the heavens we see the waters from the cup streaming into the mouth of the Southern Fish - Formalhaut - pointing to mystical enlightenment and redemption, as this is the star of the birth of Christ."

http://www.friendsofastrology.org/j...gy-regulus-watcher-in-the-north-by-joe-polise

"Aldebaran is the "Eye of the Bull" in Taurus;

Antares is the "Heart of the Scorpion" in Scorpio;

Regulus is the "Lion's Heart" in Leo;

Fomalhaut is the "Fish's Mouth" in the Southern Fish close to Aquarius."

Joe Polise also uses Rudhyar by writing that he determines the "15th degree of each fixed sign is avataric"

Here is a definition of the word Avatar.

1 : the incarnation of a Hindu deity (such as Vishnu)
2 a : an incarnation in human form
b : an embodiment (as of a concept or philosophy) often in a person.
3 : a variant phase or version of a continuing basic entity the latest avatar of the conservative movement

Maybe the Stars that the "wise men or kings" were following, were one of the royals stars, whose turn it was to herald in the new Age.

With that in mind, as the belt of Orion is known as the three kings, maybe celestially, they, the stars of the belt Alnitak, Alnilam and Mintaka, follow the incoming Jesus represented by the Royal Stars.

JUPITERASC

I am reading two Sidereal books presently.

One is "Fixed Stars in the Chart - Constellations, Lunar Mansions and Mythology" by Oscar Hofman Published 2019

The other is "New Mansions for New Men" by Dane Rudhyar Published 1971

Hofman writes of the Royal Stars being indicative of the coming of a Jesus.

It is interesting, to look at the importance of the fixed stars in the arrival of a representative for an age. The Bible talks of the "bright Star in the East" as a foretelling sign.

Hofman, discussing Mansion 24 of the Cup Bearer 6.40 to 20.00 Sidereal - Shatabisha inspired me to share.

"In the picture in the heavens we see the waters from the cup streaming into the mouth of the Southern Fish - Formalhaut - pointing to mystical enlightenment and redemption, as this is the star of the birth of Christ."

http://www.friendsofastrology.org/j...gy-regulus-watcher-in-the-north-by-joe-polise

"Aldebaran is the "Eye of the Bull" in Taurus;

Antares is the "Heart of the Scorpion" in Scorpio;

Regulus is the "Lion's Heart" in Leo;

Fomalhaut is the "Fish's Mouth" in the Southern Fish close to Aquarius."

Joe Polise also uses Rudhyar by writing that he determines the "15th degree of each fixed sign is avataric"

Here is a definition of the word Avatar.

1 : the incarnation of a Hindu deity (such as Vishnu)
2 a : an incarnation in human form
b : an embodiment (as of a concept or philosophy) often in a person.
3 : a variant phase or version of a continuing basic entity the latest avatar of the conservative movement

Maybe the Stars that the "wise men or kings" were following, were one of the royals stars, whose turn it was to herald in the new Age.

With that in mind, as the belt of Orion is known as the three kings, maybe celestially, they, the stars of the belt Alnitak, Alnilam and Mintaka, follow the incoming Jesus represented by the Royal Stars.

71OFrANO-7L.jpg

david starling

Since the stars stay put in a sidereal chart, they don't change Zodiacal position from one Precessional Age to another. It's the Seasons that shift relative to the stars.

For siderealists using the Royal star Aldebaran, the "Eye of the Bull", to mark the center of the Sign known as Taurus, the Spring Equinox in the Northern hemisphere, marked by the Sun's position at the beginning of Spring, will first occur in sidereal Aquarius in 2376.

In that same year, the Winter Solstice will simultaneously first occur in sidereal Scorpio, centered on the Royal star Antares.

david starling

Using the First Point of Spring along with the First Point of Winter to mark the sidereal Ages, and Aldebaran to center sidereal Taurus, we're currently in the sidereal Ages of Pisces and Sagittarius.

Opal

Premium Member
Using the First Point of Spring along with the First Point of Winter to mark the sidereal Ages, and Aldebaran to center sidereal Taurus, we're currently in the sidereal Ages of Pisces and Sagittarius.

Yes. The stars denote seasons as well as being important in natal and other charts.

Sagittarius’s and actually all arrows are said to be pointing at something, but Chiron’s arrow is said to indicative of the ages. Also, Sagittarius’s arrow is a symbol of the world axis or pole.

I will be concentrating on stars that state their involvement in the sidereal ages, as the books used thus far are sidereal. Whatever age people say it is in.

I want this thread to be about indicators written about with the royal fixed stars and other fixed stars that mention them, regarding all of the ages.

david starling

Because of the Precessional shift of the Seasons relative to the stars, Royal star Formalhaut is now associated with the constellation Pisces and is in tropical Pisces. But, for Hellenistic astrologers it was considered to be associated with the constellation Aquarius.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Thank you David.

I googled Formalhaut Dark Star Astrology from your post, glad I saw it🙂, and easily accessed what you posted.

Hoffman’s book mentions the same as above. That it gifts riches, but that if used unwisely, or if not accepting changes, as it too requires transformation, there can be downfalls.

In Rudhyar’s book, he only has 12 mansions. They are associated with the usual zodiacal signs. I haven’t written much on his yet. I will.🙂

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Because of the Precessional shift of the Seasons relative to the stars, Royal star Formalhaut is now associated with the constellation Pisces and is in tropical Pisces. But, for Hellenistic astrologers it was considered to be associated with the constellation Aquarius.

Both Hofman and Rudhyar have it in the Pisces Constellation, but a part of Aquarius astrologically, as it a part of the waters coming out of the container he is pouring, differing from dark star that talks of the water bearers feet.

Opal

Premium Member
Hofman when discussing the Cup-bearer mansion and Formalhaut, talks of the salt water of desire and its need to be distilled, purified and made sweet. Also of humanity with animals and advancement in healing. Secrets are forefront, and purification of pollution and environmental cleansing.

david starling

Hofman when discussing the Cup-bearer mansion and Formalhaut, talks of the salt water of desire and its need to be distilled, purified and made sweet. Also of humanity with animals and advancement in healing. Secrets are forefront, and purification of pollution and environmental cleansing.

So, that would be a very optimistic prediction for the sidereal Aquarian Age, would it not?

Opal

Premium Member
I went to a used book store today. I was about to leave with nothing, but, at the end of the aisle display, a book caught my eye.

It is called "The Message of the Stars" by Max Heindel and Augusta Foss Heindel Published 1973.

I bought it because it has a large section on medical astrology and another on natal.

When I got home, and started at the beginning, guess where it started? Haha! Yup!

"Chapter 1 - Evolution as Shown in the Zodiac" or The history of precession, actually starts by going through the Zodiac, Capricorn first followed by Sagittarius and through to Aquarius.

I haven't got far reading yet. It is a Rosicrucian Fellowship Printing. Talks of the regeneration of the Earth through precession and other interesting concepts.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Opal

Premium Member
I just looked Heindel up. He died in 1919. The book was first published in 1918. They usually mention that. They don’t! Reading his style, it felt more of that time. Now I know why.

JUPITERASC

I went to a used book store today. I was about to leave with nothing, but, at the end of the aisle display, a book caught my eye.

It is called "The Message of the Stars" by Max Heindel and Augusta Foss Heindel Published 1973.

I bought it because it has a large section on medical astrology and another on natal.

When I got home, and started at the beginning, guess where it started? Haha! Yup!

"Chapter 1 - Evolution as Shown in the Zodiac" or The history of precession, actually starts by going through the Zodiac, Capricorn first followed by Sagittarius and through to Aquarius.

I haven't got far reading yet. It is a Rosicrucian Fellowship Printing. Talks of the regeneration of the Earth through precession and other interesting concepts.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
The
Message of the Stars
BY
MAX HEINDEL
AND
AUGUSTA FOSS HEINDEL
AN ESOTERIC EXPOSITION OF
NATAL AND MEDICAL ASTROLOGY
EXPLAINING THE ARTS OF
READING THE HOROSCOPE AND
DIAGNOSING DISEASE
2222 Mission Avenue
Oceanside, California, USA, 92058-2329

https://rosicrucian.com/pdf_plaza/Message of the Stars.pdf

FREE TO READ ONLINE :smile:

david starling

Just wordplay, but relating Formalhaut to Aquarius, I've met Aquarian women who are both very haut, and haughty in a formal sort of way, but not in a casual setting.