Should I worry about my solar return 2023?

Lunaria

Good afternoon and happy New year astrologers!
I have been looking at the aspects in my solar return for 2023 and I don't have necessary knowledge to understand it so asking for help if anyone can contribute.
What worries me is a conjuction between Pluto and Sun in 6th house. Pluto, Sun and Moon in the 6th house look a bit like i am going to be absorbed into work/studying. I have started studying again few months ago, maybe it has something to do with that but could it be related to my health? Also Saturn and Venus conjuct in my 7th house and Jupiter and Juno in my 9th house. I am already in relationship, living with a partner and my kids, also there is a square with Uranus yikes. I would like more commitment in terms of one more child and marriage in the future. Does Saturn in the 7th spell separation or deepening of our relationship? Usually sometimes people interpret this as meeting new partner same as Juno conjuct Jupiter in my 9th house. I live in a foreign country and my partner is foreign.
Thank you in advance
solar return.png

blackbery

It's a very good Solar Return; no need to worry.
What I mean iS that :sun: is in very good shape with positive aspects.
:sun: the most important planet in the birthday year return.
:sun::trine::mars: - good energy, good motivation, good direction
:sun::sextile::jupiter:- your life is expanding (maybe you will even have another child)
:sun::conjunct::pluto: - again, great will, energy determination to accomplish your goals. You have the power to
transform yourself to be the best you can be. New diet, health regime, exercise, etc.
Even a new job, new co-workers who will have a impact in your life.

The rest of the chart doesn't show any 'red flags' either.
:venus::square::uranus: can indicate break ups & make ups in love & money. Ups/downs but with that
:venus::conjunct::saturn:H7, very likely your relationship will grow stronger, more serious, :saturn:doesn't like change,

Happy Birthday! (in advance)

🎉🎉🎉

blackbery

OH, i do see that :saturn: will be conjunct your natal :moon:.
That can bring lack of energy, lack of iron (take extra supplements)...
Moments when you feel depressed, alone, abandoned.
But these are temporary :moon:changes & won't stop all the very lucky &
postive aspects going on in your Solar.
You might be worried about money. That's understandable in this world today.
Just don't focus on negativity; pull yourself up with those powerful :jupiter::pluto: aspects.

😊

Lunaria

It's a very good Solar Return; no need to worry.
What I mean iS that :sun: is in very good shape with positive aspects.
:sun: the most important planet in the birthday year return.
:sun::trine::mars: - good energy, good motivation, good direction
:sun::sextile::jupiter:- your life is expanding (maybe you will even have another child)
:sun::conjunct::pluto: - again, great will, energy determination to accomplish your goals. You have the power to
transform yourself to be the best you can be. New diet, health regime, exercise, etc.
Even a new job, new co-workers who will have a impact in your life.

The rest of the chart doesn't show any 'red flags' either.
:venus::square::uranus: can indicate break ups & make ups in love & money. Ups/downs but with that
:venus::conjunct::saturn:H7, very likely your relationship will grow stronger, more serious, :saturn:doesn't like change,

Happy Birthday! (in advance)

🎉🎉🎉
Thank you blackbery! At first i thought it looks good but then Sun and Pluto being in 6th house made me rethink what could possibly happen! I am trying to learn more about interpretation of the aspects :) Thanks for birthday wishes too!

IRIS70

Hi, Lunaria, :)
First of all, your chart is concentrated on the West, so it is others that you will be concentrated on and their issues. Your SR AC is Leo, so emphasis on children, creative pursuits, self-expression and what gives you pleasure. It falls in your n7th, so an intense interest in matters concerning your partner.

Another area of focus is what has to do with work-the Sun in 6th, plus Pluto and Moon-What is more, SR Uranus is in 10th conj the NN. T Pluto will soon conj n Sun, in April. All this mean may indicate a change of work environment and instability in the area. There could be power-struggles in work environment too, or disagreements, intensity, competition. The 10th is about career issues and matters concerning reputation/status. The 6th is about work, health and every day life, but I feel that since both houses are emphasized it is about work/career issues mostly.

SR Moon in Capricorn looks very ambitious this year and it must be about your studies as it gets a square to Jupiter, plus your n Jupiter is emphasized by SR MC conj and being the most elevated planet. It is a Balsamic Moon, so about an ending.

Although Venus is in 7th, which could be a positive indication relationship-wise, the conj and co-presence of Saturn in 7th, plus the square of Uranus to Venus/Saturn, is an alarming indication to me. I think the pattern implies some change in the area too. The thing is that a similar thing is reiterated in your transits with tSaturn soon to conj your n Moon not an easy transit, it may be a time to exhibit emotional maturity, time to take extra responsibilities in family matters/concerning your partner, a time to experience limitations, restriction and duties, there can be separation, especially as the Moon rules your n DC. T Saturn will first conj your nMoon in February and n Venus, becoming exact in May and will actually station on your n Venus on 18th June.

Venus is about relationships, finances, self-esteem issues, what offers comfort and it rules your n IC, bringing stressful experiences and change at home/as residence/members of your family/home-life as t Uranus is in your 4th too, bringing probably changes in residence, instability in family matters. Venus desires harmony in home life, as it rules SR IC, but instead there can be change and disruption.

Pr Sun will exactly conj. n Venus too, highlighting relationship issues etc. The thing is that in natal you have a Venus in Pisces in sq. n Mars in Sag. so the pattern is highlighted. Hmm...maybe this talks about the relationship problems that I talked above. T Saturn will enter your n 2nd of income/resources, so maybe this is linked to career instability.

I am sorry, sweetheart, but it does not sound very easy. You are getting stressful aspects this year.

Chin up! I definitely hope I am a 100% wrong...
:)