Should I sell my current business?

Aquarius358

What will happen if I sell my current business? Since I am feel stuck and unhappy; and the results is not what I expect two years into it. thank you

Hi - Overall, I don't think you would like the outcome - certainly not in terms of $ outcome anyway. However, the chart also shows that keeping the business is not good for you either - since 1 ruler Mars is in his Detriment in Taurus.

1 ruler Mars/seller is in the 7th - showing you willing to sell - but 7 ruler/potential buyer is in the 8th - staying close to their money. Venus is separating from Mars - so the buyer is moving away from you.

The business is signified by 10 ruler Sun, also in the 8th House - your house of Loss but in the potential buyer's house of their money, showing that they would get their price if you sold.

However, Moon applies to trine Venus, a potential buyer, and Venus receives the Moon by Face - meaning they would be mildly interested in buying but not over the moon about it.

Another factor confirming & emphasising the potential loss if you sold is the Part of Fortune being combust and in Saturn's Terms. Not good.

So, in answer to your question what will happen? You might find a buyer who is not very enthusiastic but whatever you sell it for will be a loss of wealth for you.

Your antiscion is shown as being in the 9th House - are you thinking about overseas travel or higher education perhaps?
Hope this is helpful in your decision making process. ______________

blazinkn1ght

What you describe feels exactly what I see and feel at the moment. I do want to start something new and pursue my ultimate goal; to create large enterprise not just small business.

Keeping the business I knew was just trying to find the right timing. Base on this chart when is the right timing for me to move on? Thanks

Any suggestion base on Horary? How do i start learning these readings techniques. So very confusing. Thanks

Last edited:

Aquarius358

What you describe feels exactly what I see and feel at the moment. I do want to start something new and pursue my ultimate goal; to create large enterprise not just small business.

Keeping the business I knew was just trying to find the right timing. Base on this chart when is the right timing for me to move on? Thanks

Any suggestion base on Horary? How do i start learning these readings techniques. So very confusing. Thanks[/

Hi, If you're asking about the "right" timing for you to move on & sell the business - well, the chart shows an aspect between Moon (you) and a potential buyer (Venus) in 5 degrees and that would indicate about 5 months. There is another aspect between Moon and Saturn - a trine - in about 4 degrees, indicating about 4 months. So I would say in about 4-5 weeks/months' time you will probably sell - more likely, months.

However, the outcome will not be very good as I said earlier - you'll lose money on the deal or not get what you had hoped for.

As to whether or not you "should" sell the business - well, given that the chart shows you're between a rock and a hard place currently, it will depend on what price you want for it, and whether or not you're prepared to take a lesser price - because this chart shows you'll lose money and I would say that would mean a negative. Mars is in Taurus in its Detriment (ie not in a good place) at the moment, and in the future it will move into Gemini - where it is still not dignified.

It's not a wise thing to do to sign Contracts of any kind while Mercury is Retrograde or combust - otherwise, keep an eye on the Ephemeris and, if when you advertise the business for sale you get a good buyer, ask a question at that time. You could ask: Is this a good price or is it too low? The ruler of the 10th House in that chart will tell you if the price is OK.
_______

Generally, to study Horary Astrology means either doing a course with someone with good credentials - or finding the books to help you study. I have no idea of what you know already (of course!!) but why not start with either Anthony Louis' book on Horary Astrology (he's an American) OR the one I've found also full of helpful insights & tips and logical thinking - John Frawley's The Horary Textbook. He's a UK writer.

There are also many, many good articles to read and study on the skyscript.co.uk website - that's Deb Houlding's website. Sue Ward is another UK Horary astrologer - all trained by Olivia Barclay, one of the revivalists of the art of Horary Astrology.

The traditional texts are readily available through AstroAmerica's website.

I'd also recommend getting as many back copies of The Traditional Astrologer magazine as you can and also the JustUs publications of the Horary Practitioner magazine and study-study-study the charts that are given there, with their detailed explanations. William Lilly's Christian Astrology is available free online - he's the astrologer you'll see referred to here in this Forum from time to time. The next thing to do is to do as many horary charts as you possibly can, learning from your mistakes. ____________

Anachiel

Normally, a horary would be read from the time taken when an astrologer understands the question. So, I assume you are an astrologer, understand what you are asking but simply need some confirmation regarding what the chart says. It is with this premise I offer the following interpretation:

This chart indicates it is too early to do anything. In horary terms it is not a "valid" question/chart. You have asked about something that you either cannot make happen at this time or, the situation will change rendering your question irrelevant.

Your own significator, Mars, as he ruled the Scorpio Ascendant, confirms that your situation is about to change. Mars is about to change signs.

Even the significator of your business, the Sun, is about to change signs.

Change is in the air. Explore other options.

Blessings,
Anachiel

blazinkn1ght

definitely will study these articles and understand more thanks aquarius.

just curious, I want to start a website project. can it predictive guess whether it will be have for me the potential to be a billionaire?

I find how it is so interesting the patterns in the cosmic cycle to help us navigate, giving us clues and arrows pointing and hinting our path.

blazinkn1ght

thanks anachiel, so horary is base on present planets transits? how does it relate individually to me personally or is the present planetary for everyone in general?

Aquarius358

definitely will study these articles and understand more thanks aquarius.

just curious, I want to start a website project. can it predictive guess whether it will be have for me the potential to be a billionaire?

I find how it is so interesting the patterns in the cosmic cycle to help us navigate, giving us clues and arrows pointing and hinting our path.

Hello again - A couple of things I'd like to comment -
1. I do not accept that a specific horary chart cannot be read. Any horary chart can be read. Early or late degrees on the ASC can (not necessarily will) mean it's too early or too late in relation to the question - but this is also part of the "story" of that chart. This is not just my opinion but is written by many very experienced horary astrologers with publications and much research to their credit. It is also my experience. The story is still there, no matter what early or late degrees are on the ASC.

2. Some horary astrologers take the time of the question to be when they understand the question - but there are others with just as much experience who always take the time of asking by the client. It's a question of preference and what individual horary astrologers have found to work in their practice of this art. I think it's wise to remember that, while there are rules, yes, particularly as far as the science of astrology is concerned, nothing is set in concrete because it is also an Art.

Re your embedded question about a website project, I can say that in your horary it's interesting that the ruler of what would be your next business is 11 ruler - Mercury, which is also a general signifier of all things to do with communication. Mercury is not in great condition at the moment, though. It's still under the sun's beams and not dignified. Fair enough. It's being overshadowed by the Sun, your current business.

As has been noted in another post, both the signifier of your current business and your own signifier are coming to the end of their Signs, so this means things are to change.

The 4 ruler outcome of all this is Saturn and Saturn is in the 11th House - money from the business and also the House of friends. However, Saturn is in Libra which is not the Sign on the 11th cusp - which suggests to me that while it doesn't signify the $ from the current business, there is nevertheless an older person perhaps, a friend, someone who likes you a lot (Saturn receives Moon by Sign and Triplicity) and this someone will help you (Moon is trine Saturn).

As to becoming a billionaire, it's generally accepted that it's the natal chart that reveals whether or not someone is going to be super wealthy or not in their lifetime. Lilly goes into detail about this in Christian Astrology Book 3.

In your horary, here, it's worth noting that Saturn is the strongest, most dignified planet in the chart. ____________

Anachiel

I concur, the story is still there but, it is flawed or damaged or simply has no function or future. No one said the story disappears. The question however, may be undeveloped or irrelevant or invalid.

The "strictures" as they are called, are indicating there is something else going on besides just running ahead and answering the question. There is a twist to the question or the story.

blazinkn1ght

hmm indeed there is a twist. like aquarius had mentioned I am stuck between a hard place and rock. The business does well enough to pay bills nothing more; so I wanted to move on from it since theres no profit. But the new project is dragging due to the old business;

so in my question, I looking for the right timing to sell I guess.

The question has conflicts, since it is not asking straight up, should I sell now but in my mind Im looking for the right timing to sell?

Is this the strictures, your taking about? thanks