should I move? sensitive issue

Milarien

Well-known member
L1 Mercury peregrine in 9th house
L7 Jupiter in 8th house
no aspect between the two

There is no translation of light that I can see, but mars separates from a square to mercury and then applies by trine to Jupiter so collection of light? although Jupiter is the heavier planet...

what story does the moon tell...?

Moon in 2nd house of finances and financial concerns, worldly goods etc... peregrine so fairly powerless... I would be leaving a very bad situation though, and yes, I would lose a lot in terms of worldly goods, but I've got to the point where I don't much care about that... more my safety.

It's left an opposition with Saturn in the 8th and moving to an opposition with Jupiter, also in the 8th, so leaving a malefic and applying to a benefic, but in a house that shows a lot of fear and loss. It's ruled by Saturn, which is strong and quite at home in this placement.

7th house is ruled by Jupiter, which has some dignity in the 8th house. So one school of thought is that since I'll be leaving a malefic and going towards a benefic it would be a positive thing to do. However, the moon is in poor condition and the 8th house is not good. In terms of direction it's supposed to be W-S-W, and I would be going North... maybe this is not the right way to look at it?

The 4th house of my current home is ruled by Venus, which is, very briefly, cazimi, so maybe things will be okay for a short time here? then moving back to the old patterns? Not sure how to deal with Venus in this situation, or if it's even relevant.

I'd really rather not go into why I'm looking into a "flight" situation (not literally), believe me this is not a romance question in any way.

I can see both no and yes in this and I'm in a real mess.
 

Attachments

  • do I leave.jpg
    do I leave.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 17

IleneK

Premium Member
Well, the homelife is very poor as you say. Ruler of the 4th, Venus, as I calculate it, is not cazimi, but rather outside of that narrow zone, positioned at 17 min 40 sec from the Sun. So totally and intensely frying in the Sun's heat and light.
But looking at your making a move, you as Merc are weak, in detriment. And Merc makes not aspect to the new home/7th ruler, Jup. Rather Mer and Jup are disjunct, one sign apart, so neither the new landlord/home/roommate and you can see eye to eye.

Moon separates from an opposition to Saturn only to oppose Jup, ruler of the new home. While there may be a move, I don't see it as being at all easy to make it happen.

So it appears you are faced with a number of unfavorable options. If your safety is at risk, then you may need to go. I don't think the move will be particularly favorable, but it will likely be better than Venus ruler of the current homelife being really damaged by both detriment and combustion with the Sun.

I wonder if instead of making such a dramatic move, might you be able to just go stay with someone until the move indicators are more supportive?

I am truly sorry for the difficult circumstances in which you find yourself and wish you the best in whatever you choose.
 

Milarien

Well-known member
Well, the homelife is very poor as you say. Ruler of the 4th, Venus, as I calculate it, is not cazimi, but rather outside of that narrow zone, positioned at 17 min 40 sec from the Sun. So totally and intensely frying in the Sun's heat and light.
But looking at your making a move, you as Merc are weak, in detriment. And Merc makes not aspect to the new home/7th ruler, Jup. Rather Mer and Jup are disjunct, one sign apart, so neither the new landlord/home/roommate and you can see eye to eye.

Moon separates from an opposition to Saturn only to oppose Jup, ruler of the new home. While there may be a move, I don't see it as being at all easy to make it happen.

So it appears you are faced with a number of unfavorable options. If your safety is at risk, then you may need to go. I don't think the move will be particularly favorable, but it will likely be better than Venus ruler of the current homelife being really damaged by both detriment and combustion with the Sun.

I wonder if instead of making such a dramatic move, might you be able to just go stay with someone until the move indicators are more supportive?

I am truly sorry for the difficult circumstances in which you find yourself and wish you the best in whatever you choose.


Yes, my safety is at risk and yes, I may be able to stay somewhere for a short while. A couple of weeks at least. Thanks Ilene. I will hope that a more favourable indicator turns up.

Kindest regards
Mila
 
Last edited:

muchacho

Well-known member
Yes, my safety is at risk and yes, I may be able to stay somewhere for a short while. A couple of weeks at least. Thanks Ilene. I will hope that a more favourable indicator turns up.

Kindest regards
Mila
L1 in fall H9, L7 triplicity H8. Mo peregrine, applying to L7 by opposition, mutual reception by face only. So that would suggest a move (6 degrees, in about a week?). But it's the typical 'between a rock and a hard place' situation. I'm wondering who/what Ma signifies here, Ma seems to be the source of your trouble, separating aspect with Mo (3 degrees, what happened a couple of days ago?)...

Anyway, you want to know what to do. So just a general suggestion about decision making. We usually make our best decisions from a position of ease and self-empowerment. So if you are in fear, then you cannot think clearly and your decisions will turn out accordingly (as the chart already suggests). So I'd say, your first order of business should be to get out of that fearful state of mind, to find some mental space that allows you to assess your situation more objectively. If your current situation doesn't allow that because you are in physical danger (as you seem to be indicating), then you have to move as soon as possible, of course. And once you've got some personal space, you can reassess your situation and figure things out from there. And with a new situation you can do a new chart. So maybe focus on how both places feel to you instead of all the pros and cons and then choose the one that feels best. Good luck!
 
Last edited:

Milarien

Well-known member
L1 in fall H9, L7 triplicity H8. Mo peregrine, applying to L7 by opposition, mutual reception by face only. So that would suggest a move (6 degrees, in about a week?). But it's the typical 'between a rock and a hard place' situation. I'm wondering who/what Ma signifies here, Ma seems to be the source of your trouble, separating aspect with Mo (3 degrees, what happened a couple of days ago?)...

Anyway, you want to know what to do. So just a general suggestion about decision making. We usually make our best decisions from a position of ease and self-empowerment. So if you are in fear, then you cannot think clearly and your decisions will turn out accordingly (as the chart already suggests). So I'd say, your first order of business should be to get out of that fearful state of mind, to find some mental space that allows you to assess your situation more objectively. If your current situation doesn't allow that because you are in physical danger (as you seem to be indicating), then you have to move as soon as possible, of course. And once you've got some personal space, you can reassess your situation and figure things out from there. And with a new situation you can do a new chart. So maybe focus on how both places feel to you instead of all the pros and cons and then choose the one that feels best. Good luck!


You're quite right about Mars being the source of the danger. What happened two days ago is I came home from a week away. Now I'm in a hotel where hopefully I will have the space to think clearly about what is best and what course of action to take. So for now, I am safe. Hopefully, I can get my head into a clear mental space and make some rational and hopefully wise decisions about what's ahead.

Thank you for the kind and pertinent advice. I know which place feels best. I'll just give myself a bit of time to settle here and feel safe...

Mila
 

Milarien

Well-known member
stay home. moving is a bad idea

okay, well I didn't listen last time and look what happened... but I can't stay at home. I'm in a hotel temporarily - until after easter and I'm safe there. It's not moving, it's stepping out of the situation so I can think and work out what steps to take next. But yeah, I can see that moving at this point would be bad... but maybe here, I can find a clearer course of action. At least here is safe.

Thanks.
 

IleneK

Premium Member
I think yours is a wise intermediate step: not moving just yet and not remaining in an unsafe/threatening home.
While you are taking good care like this, it will give you time to figure this out
 
Top