Should I meet up with this guy?

ChildOfVenus

I matched with this guy on a dating app in September he said he wanted to be in a relationship. I haven't met up with him at all and after talking to him for four months. I finally told him today I don't want to be in a relationship. He said he wanted to know why I don't want to be in a relationship. I told him I don't have to be in a relationship if I don't want to be. And he said he thinks it would be fun to meet up and have a casual dinner and said he would pay. Should I meet up with him? There is something about him that I don't like I don't know what it is lol. I'm in red on the outside.

So now all of a sudden he's saying just a casual dinner no relationship required but before he said he wanted a relationship.
meetup.png

Lonerose99

The green lines between some planets are inconjuncts -
there are several between his Scorpio planets and your Aries & Gemini planets. Inconjunct in synastry means something not quite right. As you say, you just can't put your finger on it! 😄.

ChildOfVenus

The green lines between some planets are inconjuncts -
there are several between his Scorpio planets and your Aries & Gemini planets. Inconjunct in synastry means something not quite right. As you say, you just can't put your finger on it! 😄.
The only thing he really has in Scorpio is his Mercury and Pluto. But yes something is off about him to me when we first started talking he would text me good morning every single day. And that got on my nerves so I told him about it.

Lonerose99

Mild form of love-bombing came to my mind, texting every single morning........
Not good, obsessive. He has Plus conj Merc I see. But he stopped when you told him to? Then again he just may be a lonely guy, looking for a nice meal and conversation with a pretty woman... hence his change of tune a little.

ChildOfVenus

Mild form of love-bombing came to my mind, texting every single morning........
Not good, obsessive. He has Plus conj Merc I see. But he stopped when you told him to? Then again he just may be a lonely guy, looking for a nice meal and conversation with a pretty woman... hence his change of tune a little.
Well I might just go out with him on Valentine's Day.