should i give up my stady and start studing Literature

margal

Hi. I am on my 3th year of study, and i am intrested of my study subject, but lately i feel so desperate and so lost there , that i cant go and ask myself did i choose a wrong profession. My first love actually was and still is a Literature, but i let it be only a hobby.Now i think that i made a mistake. My question is should i give up my stady and start studing Literature.I know that you think that this decision depends on me, and it probably will, but i wanted to know what is my, let just sey destiny, so i asked this question.I got this chart: Ascendant is in Gemini, and 9th house,home of studing is in Capricion. Mercury is in conjuction with Saturn in my 5th house(hobby) in Libra. Mercury is also 5th house ruler. Moon rules my 3th house and is in my 6th in conjuction with Venus in Scorpio. I dont know what this mean. Should Literature stay just a hobby, or be my profession?What do you think? Please help?:(

Attachments

• astro_w2at_02_xx_hp_66459_2746.gif
    astro_w2at_02_xx_hp_66459_2746.gif
    53.6 KB · Views: 21

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Gemini = Mercury significator
-quesited #1 (studies) = 3rd house = Leo = Sun significator
-quesited #2 (university level studies) = 9th house = Aquarius = Saturn significator
-querent and quesited #2 significators-Mercury and Saturn: are in conjunction, neither is combust (according to Ankara tradition orbs), Saturn is exalted in Libra, Mercury (querent) flows toward the Sun (quesited#1 significator), although Sun (quesited #1 significator) is in Fall (shows me querent's current doubts about current studies): computing these + and - testimonies, the net result here is + for continuing the current studies
-Moon I consider in this particular question to represent the issue of changing things: Moon is in its Fall in Scorpio and flows away from all 3 significators (Mercury, Sun, Saturn): all these are - indications, so, considering the Moon as indicating the question of changing things (changing majors), the Lunar indications are - for doing so.

Based on the above considerations I believe the Cosmos is advising against giving up your current course of studies at the present time...