Should I end my relationships with this friend group?

sinhtheslumberingdragon

A bit of a long story, but I have been having some feelings gnawing at my about some of my friends. The thought of cutting relationships with them has been on my mind for some time now, but I am not sure.
horoscope-chart5-700__radix_30-1-2022_14-13.png

Cancer ASC, in Venus hour. Radical depending on triplicity system used.

Moon (L1) in detriment - pretty self explanatory I would say, it's not something I want to do nor would I feel good about doing it. Moon losing in light suggests that I don't really have much power in the situation.
Mars (L11) in detriment of the moon - this one kind of confirms what my intuition has been saying
L11 in L7, the house of open enemies is also very interesting.

Seems to be pointing towards a yes, but I would like to hear opinions.

IleneK

Premium Member
I agree with everything you said about the chart. The unreciprocated reception between you/Moon and your friend/Mars confirms your intuition. Also no aspect between you, no connection between you.

sinhtheslumberingdragon

I agree with everything you said about the chart. The unreciprocated reception between you/Moon and your friend/Mars confirms your intuition. Also no aspect between you, no connection between you.

The only thing making me reconsider is the moon angular detriment+ peregrine. Any action that is taken won't be positive for me.

There is a translation of light by Jupiter, for whatever that is worth. Moon just passed a sextile with Jupiter, and Mars will sextile Jupiter.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
The only thing making me reconsider is the moon angular detriment+ peregrine. Any action that is taken won't be positive for me.

If they/Venus don't like you/Moon [they receive you very poorly by detriment] then I don't see how ending this friendship will not be a positive thing. Moon in detriment and angular suggests how poorly you are feeling in this matter, in the house of open enemies.
Further, you/Moon separate from them. Peregrine points to Moon's untethered, wandering, ambivalence, perhaps that you are experiencing in the matter?

There is a translation of light by Jupiter, for whatever that is worth. Moon just passed a sextile with Jupiter, and Mars will sextile Jupiter.
This is not translation of light. Translation of light is where a planet separates from one significator - by conjunction or aspect - and immediately applies to another (whilst still within orb of the planet it is separating from). http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/translation.html

A slow planet like Jup rarely translates, and certainly not between two faster planets.
But more importantly, Jupiter is not a significator in this question, has no role.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello

no you shouldn't (Sun in fall and moon in fall means no you shouldn't)

The question is "Should I end the relationship?" so if you see Sun and Moon in fall as negative, then the answer would be yes, they should end the relationship rather than no.
Sun and Moon in fall by itself points to weakness the actors have in the matter. But aside from the fact that Sun and Moon are secondary significators, it is the aspect between them that would be more telling about how things are between them, than their respective essential dignity. Like Moon squares or opposes Sun would be negative for the relationship, so that the answer would be yes, she should end it.