Should I concern about Neptune position and aspects in my Solar Return?

brend

Hello,

I'm really interested in Astrology, and normally identify myself with the Traditional Astrology. But I can't control my concerns about my next Solar Return, and it includes Neptune (an trans-saturnine).

Neptune is in my Midheaven IN PISCES, in my 10th house (natal is retrograde in the 6th house conjunct with Uranus retrograde), squaring with Mars conjunct with the ASC (1st - Gemini) - Mars, in my natal chart, is located in 12th house (in Leo). My Sun return is in the 12th house (my natal Sun is in the house X).

Saturn Retrograde in 7th house, the SAME HOUSE of my natal chart, but in Sagittarius.

Jupiter in the cusp of house V, in opposite with Venus in the cusp of 10th/11th (my natal Venus is conjunct to Moon in 8th house, in Aries).

Pluto return in my 8th house.

I'm suffering with Panic Disorders/TEPT since may/2015, lost my job in this year (April). since, I'm studying for some tests, for public positions, because my career field in the moment seems a bit inflated; with no money and my grandmothers are in a middle of divorce (they are more present than my parents).

And Neptune exalted in my midheaven don't seems a good signal, I've had a serious trouble with faith and dogmas after my diagnostic, my mother had sensibility related to visions and mediunity non developed - i'm quite aware that i don't want this for my life.

Should I concern about my Solar Return? Is it so bad?

Sorry for my broken english (I'm not fluent).

Attachments

• natal chart.PNG
    natal chart.PNG
    105.9 KB · Views: 53
  • solar return.PNG
    solar return.PNG
    106.1 KB · Views: 55

ice

For solar it's important to see aspects and house overlays w/natal in my opinion, not just by itself.

I had to change jobs in MC+Nep solar year, and i felt super oppressed.
The feeling was as if the job was no longer there, it has eroded away and I stayed, as appropriate for Neptune. It pretty much dissolved my standing. I was super secure the year before and things were going great for me professionally.
Sun was in 12th house as well what a horrid year.
My conjunction was a lot tighter than yours though.

Need to do two more things
1) Take a look at progressed. For me, in progressed, MC+Uranus happened as well.
2) post natal+progressed, natal+solar.

brend

For solar it's important to see aspects and house overlays w/natal in my opinion, not just by itself.

I had to change jobs in MC+Nep solar year, and i felt super oppressed.
The feeling was as if the job was no longer there, it has eroded away and I stayed, as appropriate for Neptune. It pretty much dissolved my standing. I was super secure the year before and things were going great for me professionally.
Sun was in 12th house as well what a horrid year.
My conjunction was a lot tighter than yours though.

Need to do two more things
1) Take a look at progressed. For me, in progressed, MC+Uranus happened as well.
2) post natal+progressed, natal+solar.

Thanks for responding!

I don't received the e-mail alert about your answer. I don't have noticed that Neptune conj MC could mean dissolution of beliefs in my career until read your message - this feeling seems revolving all around.

About my progressed chart, the most relevant aspect was a Moon progressed conjunct Saturn in XI House, in my birthday. Easily, the poorly and lonely months I've lived (four months before conj).

Kannon

brend, I would not concern myself at all with any separate solar return chart.

What matters are the planets' movements in relation to your birth chart. Those are the houses and planets that matter.

Neptune's transit has it square your natal Lunar Nodes. This itself is a transit in which uncertainty anxiety can blur your sense of purpose and life direction. It needs to be guided by a developing vision and actionable personal ideals rather than free-ranging perceptions and mysticism.

Neptune's square to your natal Nodes began before May 2015, but was within 1° of the True Node figure that month.

A more potent transit is Pluto conjunct natal Uranus-Neptune. This one is a process of conceptual and social change and is a personal mini-revolution taking its action upon Uranus alone. Panic often comes with the sensation of a loss of control. Change is inevitable.

In addition, Pluto is in transit approaching parallel your natal North Node. Your life will change noticeably, because it needs to. You will likely be presented in the next 2-3 years with an option for drastic change, but you can remain in the driver's seat as long as you tell yourself you can handle the changes and you'll make your best decisions.

brend

I have some limitations in reading Uranus-Neptune-Pluto, can't read them another way unless generational... the political crisis who affect my country and workplaces started 2/3 years ago and doesn't have an end. Actually, if wasn't for any governamental cuts in budget, I would be working.

keywine89

Hello,

I'm really interested in Astrology, and normally identify myself with the Traditional Astrology. But I can't control my concerns about my next Solar Return, and it includes Neptune (an trans-saturnine).

Neptune is in my Midheaven IN PISCES, in my 10th house (natal is retrograde in the 6th house conjunct with Uranus retrograde), squaring with Mars conjunct with the ASC (1st - Gemini) - Mars, in my natal chart, is located in 12th house (in Leo). My Sun return is in the 12th house (my natal Sun is in the house X).

Saturn Retrograde in 7th house, the SAME HOUSE of my natal chart, but in Sagittarius.

Jupiter in the cusp of house V, in opposite with Venus in the cusp of 10th/11th (my natal Venus is conjunct to Moon in 8th house, in Aries).

Pluto return in my 8th house.

I'm suffering with Panic Disorders/TEPT since may/2015, lost my job in this year (April). since, I'm studying for some tests, for public positions, because my career field in the moment seems a bit inflated; with no money and my grandmothers are in a middle of divorce (they are more present than my parents).

And Neptune exalted in my midheaven don't seems a good signal, I've had a serious trouble with faith and dogmas after my diagnostic, my mother had sensibility related to visions and mediunity non developed - i'm quite aware that i don't want this for my life.

Should I concern about my Solar Return? Is it so bad?

Sorry for my broken english (I'm not fluent).

SR neptune is in the 10th house? I'd be worried about the possibility of being jailed. You don't owe any money to the government right? Any unpaid tickets? This might be the reason. Fyi, you have saturn in the 7th house so you might marry.