Should I buy property in my natal country or abroad?

Estefi

I live abroad, near the border with France. I would like to buy my first property but I’m wondering whether to buy in France (my French is not very good) or in Argentina from where I am.
I don’t know whether to use the ascendant for the house in France (since I don’t live in France but I’m just 30 minutes by car from the border) or if I should use the 9th house for France as a foreign country.
For Argentina I think I should use the 4th house, but I’m not sure either.
I don’t see that either Jupiter (ascendant) or mars (4th house) have a lot of dignity. But I’m wondering if as Jupiter is very near to enter to Piscis that could mean that the property in France would be a good investment in the future.
I have also seen that the next contact of the Leo moon is with the Sun in its fall in Libra… maybe the sun represents France as the 9th house ruler?

Any comment or orientation will be extremely welcomed!!!

Attachments

• 1D346EC6-534B-4A86-B5FF-2B5447F091E5.jpeg
    1D346EC6-534B-4A86-B5FF-2B5447F091E5.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 24

ElenaJ

Estifi, your charts are really distinguished for their poor legibility!
At any rate, you don't mention if this is an investment, or if you want to use the house as your residence.
The fact that you are considering Argentina gives the impression this is not a "home" you are looking to purchase.
An investment property would involve the 5th house as well as the 2nd house.
This applies also to your other thread.

Estefi

Hello Elena, many thanks for your reply!
I hope this chart is more legible than the previous one...

The purchase will be an investment...and Switzerland (where I live) is not an option because it's extremelly expensive (more than two times the price of an apartment in France and 4 times the price of Argentina).

Im alone in this decision process so any comments from your side are really welcomed!

Attachments

• chart forum.png
    chart forum.png
    436.3 KB · Views: 27

ElenaJ

Thank you for re-doing the chart, this one is very legible. However, the outer planets are not included. Could you please add them?
They can be very helpful. Also, Part of fortune.

Before looking at the chart, just some considerations based on logic, and some personal experience.
You may already know these, but just to set them out in the light.
When purchasing a property as an investment, the property has to be able to hold its value, which means location, and it should be where there is a stable and strong currency.
Also, if the property is close by, you can personally monitor what is happening, take care of any repairs, deal with tenants, etc.
If it is far away, you either will handle it whenever you go to visit it, which makes it difficult if there is an emergency, or have someone paid to manage it, which is a cost.
For example, if there is a water leak, others handle having it fixed, but you have to reimburse the cost, Can you be sure the job was done properly, and it isn't just a temporary solution, and that what they say was done and the cost is actually what it is?
Also, if you need a mortgage, you have to study the market carefully to not be saddled with high costs, or be vulnerable to upward rate swings that could burn off any investment earnings.
These are just basic questions to consider, and you may have already thought through them.

Look forward to seeing the new chart.

Estefi

Thank you for re-doing the chart, this one is very legible. However, the outer planets are not included. Could you please add them?
They can be very helpful. Also, Part of fortune.

Before looking at the chart, just some considerations based on logic, and some personal experience.
You may already know these, but just to set them out in the light.
When purchasing a property as an investment, the property has to be able to hold its value, which means location, and it should be where there is a stable and strong currency.
Also, if the property is close by, you can personally monitor what is happening, take care of any repairs, deal with tenants, etc.
If it is far away, you either will handle it whenever you go to visit it, which makes it difficult if there is an emergency, or have someone paid to manage it, which is a cost.
For example, if there is a water leak, others handle having it fixed, but you have to reimburse the cost, Can you be sure the job was done properly, and it isn't just a temporary solution, and that what they say was done and the cost is actually what it is?
Also, if you need a mortgage, you have to study the market carefully to not be saddled with high costs, or be vulnerable to upward rate swings that could burn off any investment earnings.
These are just basic questions to consider, and you may have already thought through them.

Look forward to seeing the new chart.

Attachments

• apartment in france or argentina.png
    apartment in france or argentina.png
    488 KB · Views: 24

Estefi

Thank you very much Elena for all your advice!!! I will definetely take them into consideration.

My work requiers to move to different countries every 5 or 6 years, so I am not going to live in Switzwerland for long, neither in Argentina, but at least in Argentina I have some family that (eventually) could take care of the future apartment... However, as you said, the economical stability of a country is something important to take into consideration.
Anyway, above is the new chart with the outer planets and the part of fortune. I am not sure wich houses will represent the possible apartment in france and which ones the possible property in argentina (both for investment) so any guidance about this or any other important fact that you see in the chart will be very welcomed!