Should he accept the offer?

agua_girl

Hello there, I have a horary question as I'm not sure how to answer this one objectively, with the presence of many trines and sextiles, I need to be prudent here.
My close friend lost his job (this morning) and has been offered a sum for lay off. He asked "should I accept the offer? or alternatively appeal for a better arrangement?

Sun is conjunct venus, and jupiter in his first house. Moon is conjunct Mars on the cusp of his sixth house, which suggests a critical moment. Any insights would be appreciated here. Many thanks.

Attachments

• CHART.jpg
    CHART.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

rafaella

I assume he is querent and not you?

If he is the querent, his significator is Saturn, job is Mars. There is mutual reception so perhaps they would be willing to negotiate.

What he gets from them is Jupiter which has dignity by term, hmm not much money is it? Jupiter in Leo on the 7th house, and Moon applying next to Sun makes me think he may talk to someone regarding this but Sun is in fall of Moon. And Moon in detriment. Saturn no dignity, I think he might not get much more. Significators have no dignity.

The company might be willing to listen, but not sure if they can increase the pay sum that much.

cheers :)

rafaella

Hello there, I have a horary question as I'm not sure how to answer this one objectively, with the presence of many trines and sextiles, I need to be prudent here.
My close friend lost his job (this morning) and has been offered a sum for lay off. He asked "should I accept the offer? or alternatively appeal for a better arrangement?

Sun is conjunct venus, and jupiter in his first house. Moon is conjunct Mars on the cusp of his sixth house, which suggests a critical moment. Any insights would be appreciated here. Many thanks.

oh just realised you wrote 'Jupiter in his 1st house' so you asked the question? And when you say close friend, how close is he? If he is just a friend then he would be 11th house, a romantic partner is 7th house.

Let me know and I'll take a look again.

agua_girl

Thanks for your input Rafaella. I used 7th house for querent, being more appropriate in my case. I was asked by this man to ask this horary question, so you were right in your initial reading; after negotiating talks with the company, the man was n't offered much more. Thanks again.

rafaella

Thanks for your input Rafaella. I used 7th house for querent, being more appropriate in my case. I was asked by this man to ask this horary question, so you were right in your initial reading; after negotiating talks with the company, the man was n't offered much more. Thanks again.

Thanks for updating! If he asked you to ask for him, then he is the querent, that's how I interpreted the chart as well. If you ask the question without his knowledge, then you are the querent.