Shantell Gramaldi

CrabGirl6970

Hello Ny name is Shantell most of my friends call me Tell I am a mother of two boys 32 and 23 two beautiful grandkids one with special needs non verbal and one I barely see!! That’s not by choice either the others choice sad !! Well With that said my first thing I want everyone to know is that I am 100 Italian,I have a Scorpio rising and a stellium conjunct in the eighth house with mars sun and mercury being the planets Yep cry now lol I’m sure if you know astrology you already know that’s my life is ruled by Pluto always breaking down to ashes and rebuilding. This last break down was different though changed me so much can’t get me back it was my hardest!! My life throws everything at once on me .I’ve always played in the Astro world as I call it I love it and it’s one of my passions. I just feel like an infant again and sometimes wonder who is up there having comedy hour with my life!! Oh then cha going up to horror fil!! I love laughter so much it’s everything to me and I use to be funny I use to trust people not now!! I have a big heart and use to love and trust people first always I can afford to any more.

So Without going into the last 12 years let’s just say I hope to be out of this night mate within one more year if I am correct Pluto leaves me. I know I can’t do astrology without the knowledges I feel I need never enough Virgo moon. Well I lost all I had to Ida Louisiana storm I live in a three story condo on the lake and it is all gone Well what I saved was stolen from me in my wonderful gipsy homeless journey in the last year. I was attacked five times mostly by strangers and spent every last dime on air bnb hotels and trying get my grandson out of the stars care admirer condo was condemned and had black mold. I guess thanks to Saturn who knows but i want to build my company of holistic healing with brain injured non verbal children like my grandson with astrology. I’m still learning barely know anything it seems here. I have so much going on right now and Mars direct it’s going to kick my ass and move faster At least I’m not on a hamster wheel dying I’ll just be happy for the movement but it’s just never easy movement with ne. Has to have drama endings injuries u name it worst crazy stuff!! Over it I have had many near dealt experiences that I have no memory of but waking up in a new situation and mostly always at the hospital. Yeah still alive to do what ever it is I am suppose to do which I know is healing in some form just need to heal my self from the train wreck first and learn more about all of it. I am hoping to learn so that I can help others that go through unbelievable bullshit

. I just changed my opinion about past lives and with Scorpio on my chart I am a researcher. I also love to learn. I am about to head back to school after leave from parents bf and best friends deaths. I hope I can complete things again like I use to!! I did 28 years of insurance to have it destroy by haters and secret enemies over jealousy I can only assume this with evidence I have I had was hacked for five years and that also prevented me from getting more learning done and was destroying my grades in school.

I almost lost my life on aug 29 2021 as my condo was washed out and I was forgotten behind cause of my I can do anything ****!! I have no issue with loving me cause I have Neptune in the first in Scorpio I’m Layla about myself . I feel I know me better than anyone and I know my heart!! I use to be most loved by everyone and been hated and dismissed for 12 years now that’s ending They kick u when ur down and my family is dead. I am nothing like a normal crab not a sensitive person cause was raised by a Virgo step father!! I love to cook take care of everyone and make a home feel safe and cozy anywhere.

The universe or God has forced me alone with nothing and I mean like nothing!! No car no income, no inheritance which is a lot no family no real friends and no man. I’m like JOB out of the Bible but my kids are still here thank God!! I’m so drained but try to stay happy or at least promote happiness as much as I can!!

I know the basics of astrology but not a lot at all it’s intimidating an d nothing not even ins did that to me but I was way more stable also well my life was I know I am it I’d hurt someone after all this and I held my shot together more than once I am a southern girl raised by a Kernel who was a Virgo with four girls he wanted well rounded I can go to a ball, cook u a five course meal a pie and catch u an alligator I can run a boat throat mine and a man if I wanted to. I’m just doing me it’s more rewarding in the end to pick ur own self up to me! I can kick some ass if I need to being 100 Italian also trust me

I had many astrology books that are now gone. It hurts my heart so much to loose them but not dealing with it yet til fema helps me get into my house then I’ll have to I mean don’t even have a chair or bed or clothes and I had a million dollar insurance x’s agency that cleared 70000 a month after 70 hrs a week for 15 years I have nothing to show for it. Well it is just not the time right now to cry about my stuff I’m taking baby steps. I don’t want anyone to feel sorry for me cause it is my life to learn from and my lessons. I’d never turn out to be who I am without then and I believe e I am very blessed to recognize this. I was suppose to go through all this I get it understand but it’s just very hurtful to have all at one time!!

I say all this to let everyone know that I am trying my best every day to be positive and it’s not easy with nothing and feeling like ur a burden to ur friends!! I don’t even feel they want to help me much I guess some people want to keep u down and at their mercy!! It’s a control thing I get it!! So maybe that is my lesson ms huh to let go control of my life well tried that and nope I was a mess lol I’ve always been a boss. Lol

I used astrology in my agency to keep clients no one could take a client away so they figure out how to close it and steal the client lost. Sherif and Da in jail. The body is still around though so moved an hour away and to run from hacker also. I studied birthdays all my life I believe in the mystical I guess my 8th house lol I hope to meet a lot of u guys on my journey to helping me know more about astrology and first and foremost about myself. I am half 100 I have no more time to play around I need to figure out how to move forward where I should be for my best life!!

I want to learn way more about the aspects and transits really as much as I can before my next life maybe I’ll get to be a astrologist early on lol

So below I attached pictures of me and my diff looks and my beautiful grandson who is with family after my condo had mold and condemned thanks to Ida He totally should be with me cause I had him 7 years and haven’t see him since Juky He has had a long journey also He was removed from one house in a hospital room ten month cause of virus and he has had five seizures watching someone attack someone in front of him he cared for. It’s just not fair Trust me I try to fight daily they **** me out at DCFS I just need to get my place and get him out of this states hands putting him there in unsafe place was so wrong . So this is why I still fight so hard and this is why I need help to get me back, my focus back, my grandson and pay it forward with the gift I was given. Hopefully astrology can help me figure it all out little by little. I know it’s a lot but a step in this direction is not a step backwards and I’ve been stuck for a year and **** I am still right now. I don’t know what else to do anymore I just keep trying my birthday is the 8 and life path number is a 5 I do have determination I look forward to many years of learning and many years of giving it back also there are also pics of my boys my one fema daughter he hated dressing up and my condo I lost and the view I drank my coffee to every day I wanted you guys to have an idea of who I am maybe u can feel energy like o do not sure but all I know is I am on a new journey in life and I do feel it just it sure how or where to I just want my boys and grandkids to be part of it no matter what it is and ask for everyone’s prays spells and whatever else is needed to be told to the universe to get my place my car my buss up and running again and my grandson with me my grand daughter seeing me and both my boys happy and sucked I’ll in love but spending some time with me lol thanks u guys hope this want to much and auto correct did not change my u to and I or mess it up to bad lol oh and it’s Mardi Gras time everyone should take vacation and come to the city that shits down til way after Valentine’s Day lmao
Happy Mardi Gras from Louisiana
Shantell Gramaldi Perniciaro oh only ten pics ok I’ll change them up later so u guys can get them and see my life if interested in it and just even giving me positive feed back and positive energy is appreciated
89C2B07F-21C1-4D83-9204-1FDC14DD1979.jpeg
231961AA-C91F-47FB-9278-A63BB9EBDA44.jpeg
7D8D133C-1A34-4B98-AAAE-D2C57DE4BA76.jpeg
D96A7685-33F2-4D9E-8E0E-C0A49D0B0091.jpeg

Attachments

• 9285CF77-8D79-418B-B9F5-45B4E6364AFE.jpeg
    9285CF77-8D79-418B-B9F5-45B4E6364AFE.jpeg
    72.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 110A0A0F-8B2E-457C-9D25-CA5EBDD604D5.jpeg
    110A0A0F-8B2E-457C-9D25-CA5EBDD604D5.jpeg
    56 KB · Views: 22
  • 7D4A0632-46B1-44DA-9356-ACB8F52C429F.jpeg
    7D4A0632-46B1-44DA-9356-ACB8F52C429F.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 18
  • 8F16F21C-77D5-47FB-B203-A444E2641EB3.jpeg
    8F16F21C-77D5-47FB-B203-A444E2641EB3.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 18
  • E6BE2ABC-B203-4147-BD91-7156850D36BF.jpeg
    E6BE2ABC-B203-4147-BD91-7156850D36BF.jpeg
    49.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 28E4CA68-3379-428F-905D-FBD074F938C5.jpeg
    28E4CA68-3379-428F-905D-FBD074F938C5.jpeg
    158.9 KB · Views: 21

JUPITERASC

Hello Ny name is Shantell most of my friends call me Tell I am a mother of two boys 32 and 23 two beautiful grandkids one with special needs non verbal and one I barely see!! That’s not by choice either the others choice sad !! Well With that said my first thing I want everyone to know is that I am 100 Italian,I have a Scorpio rising and a stellium conjunct in the eighth house with mars sun and mercury being the planets Yep cry now lol I’m sure if you know astrology you already know that’s my life is ruled by Pluto always breaking down to ashes and rebuilding. This last break down was different though changed me so much can’t get me back it was my hardest!! My life throws everything at once on me .I’ve always played in the Astro world as I call it I love it and it’s one of my passions. I just feel like an infant again and sometimes wonder who is up there having comedy hour with my life!! Oh then cha going up to horror fil!! I love laughter so much it’s everything to me and I use to be funny I use to trust people not now!! I have a big heart and use to love and trust people first always I can afford to any more.

So Without going into the last 12 years let’s just say I hope to be out of this night mate within one more year if I am correct Pluto leaves me. I know I can’t do astrology without the knowledges I feel I need never enough Virgo moon. Well I lost all I had to Ida Louisiana storm I live in a three story condo on the lake and it is all gone Well what I saved was stolen from me in my wonderful gipsy homeless journey in the last year. I was attacked five times mostly by strangers and spent every last dime on air bnb hotels and trying get my grandson out of the stars care admirer condo was condemned and had black mold. I guess thanks to Saturn who knows but i want to build my company of holistic healing with brain injured non verbal children like my grandson with astrology. I’m still learning barely know anything it seems here. I have so much going on right now and Mars direct it’s going to kick my ass and move faster At least I’m not on a hamster wheel dying I’ll just be happy for the movement but it’s just never easy movement with ne. Has to have drama endings injuries u name it worst crazy stuff!! Over it I have had many near dealt experiences that I have no memory of but waking up in a new situation and mostly always at the hospital. Yeah still alive to do what ever it is I am suppose to do which I know is healing in some form just need to heal my self from the train wreck first and learn more about all of it. I am hoping to learn so that I can help others that go through unbelievable bullshit

. I just changed my opinion about past lives and with Scorpio on my chart I am a researcher. I also love to learn. I am about to head back to school after leave from parents bf and best friends deaths. I hope I can complete things again like I use to!! I did 28 years of insurance to have it destroy by haters and secret enemies over jealousy I can only assume this with evidence I have I had was hacked for five years and that also prevented me from getting more learning done and was destroying my grades in school.

I almost lost my life on aug 29 2021 as my condo was washed out and I was forgotten behind cause of my I can do anything ****!! I have no issue with loving me cause I have Neptune in the first in Scorpio I’m Layla about myself . I feel I know me better than anyone and I know my heart!! I use to be most loved by everyone and been hated and dismissed for 12 years now that’s ending They kick u when ur down and my family is dead. I am nothing like a normal crab not a sensitive person cause was raised by a Virgo step father!! I love to cook take care of everyone and make a home feel safe and cozy anywhere.

The universe or God has forced me alone with nothing and I mean like nothing!! No car no income, no inheritance which is a lot no family no real friends and no man. I’m like JOB out of the Bible but my kids are still here thank God!! I’m so drained but try to stay happy or at least promote happiness as much as I can!!

I know the basics of astrology but not a lot at all it’s intimidating an d nothing not even ins did that to me but I was way more stable also well my life was I know I am it I’d hurt someone after all this and I held my shot together more than once I am a southern girl raised by a Kernel who was a Virgo with four girls he wanted well rounded I can go to a ball, cook u a five course meal a pie and catch u an alligator I can run a boat throat mine and a man if I wanted to. I’m just doing me it’s more rewarding in the end to pick ur own self up to me! I can kick some ass if I need to being 100 Italian also trust me

I had many astrology books that are now gone. It hurts my heart so much to loose them but not dealing with it yet til fema helps me get into my house then I’ll have to I mean don’t even have a chair or bed or clothes and I had a million dollar insurance x’s agency that cleared 70000 a month after 70 hrs a week for 15 years I have nothing to show for it. Well it is just not the time right now to cry about my stuff I’m taking baby steps. I don’t want anyone to feel sorry for me cause it is my life to learn from and my lessons. I’d never turn out to be who I am without then and I believe e I am very blessed to recognize this. I was suppose to go through all this I get it understand but it’s just very hurtful to have all at one time!!

I say all this to let everyone know that I am trying my best every day to be positive and it’s not easy with nothing and feeling like ur a burden to ur friends!! I don’t even feel they want to help me much I guess some people want to keep u down and at their mercy!! It’s a control thing I get it!! So maybe that is my lesson ms huh to let go control of my life well tried that and nope I was a mess lol I’ve always been a boss. Lol

I used astrology in my agency to keep clients no one could take a client away so they figure out how to close it and steal the client lost. Sherif and Da in jail. The body is still around though so moved an hour away and to run from hacker also. I studied birthdays all my life I believe in the mystical I guess my 8th house lol I hope to meet a lot of u guys on my journey to helping me know more about astrology and first and foremost about myself. I am half 100 I have no more time to play around I need to figure out how to move forward where I should be for my best life!!

I want to learn way more about the aspects and transits really as much as I can before my next life maybe I’ll get to be a astrologist early on lol

So below I attached pictures of me and my diff looks and my beautiful grandson who is with family after my condo had mold and condemned thanks to Ida He totally should be with me cause I had him 7 years and haven’t see him since Juky He has had a long journey also He was removed from one house in a hospital room ten month cause of virus and he has had five seizures watching someone attack someone in front of him he cared for. It’s just not fair Trust me I try to fight daily they **** me out at DCFS I just need to get my place and get him out of this states hands putting him there in unsafe place was so wrong . So this is why I still fight so hard and this is why I need help to get me back, my focus back, my grandson and pay it forward with the gift I was given. Hopefully astrology can help me figure it all out little by little. I know it’s a lot but a step in this direction is not a step backwards and I’ve been stuck for a year and **** I am still right now. I don’t know what else to do anymore I just keep trying my birthday is the 8 and life path number is a 5 I do have determination I look forward to many years of learning and many years of giving it back also there are also pics of my boys my one fema daughter he hated dressing up and my condo I lost and the view I drank my coffee to every day I wanted you guys to have an idea of who I am maybe u can feel energy like o do not sure but all I know is I am on a new journey in life and I do feel it just it sure how or where to I just want my boys and grandkids to be part of it no matter what it is and ask for everyone’s prays spells and whatever else is needed to be told to the universe to get my place my car my buss up and running again and my grandson with me my grand daughter seeing me and both my boys happy and sucked I’ll in love but spending some time with me lol thanks u guys hope this want to much and auto correct did not change my u to and I or mess it up to bad lol oh and it’s Mardi Gras time everyone should take vacation and come to the city that shits down til way after Valentine’s Day lmao
Happy Mardi Gras from Louisiana
Shantell Gramaldi Perniciaro oh only ten pics ok I’ll change them up later so u guys can get them and see my life if interested in it and just even giving me positive
Hello welcome CrabGirl6970 :)

1673974802801.png

HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935

Last edited: