Seven Arguments for why the Sidereal Zodiac is the best form of sign division.

SunConjunctUranus

Ptolemy, you seems to underestimate "predictive tool" lately. I'm interested if you elaborate for division time version of naturalistic astrology and alternative idea for (of course) equatorial area. Thanks :unsure:

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

You know, I really respect your astrological knowledge. I'm sorry if I offended you. I just opened your link before and randomly reacted to your previous post I shall respect your bounderies. (I will delete my post).

petosiris

Banned
You know, I really respect your astrological knowledge. I'm sorry if I offended you. I just opened your link before amd randomly reacted to your previous post I shall respect your bounderies. (I will delete my post).

A google link? Yeah, that's bad on my part. It is not the same as giving my location though. If anyone really wants my location or chart, he or she can come chat on discord.

petosiris

Banned
There is a good idea, too, to not employ any zodiac instead, however (to my knowledge) there is no predictive tool for that framework.

Use reason and the fundamentals of astrology. :smile:
You can come up with your own system and then put it to a trial. :smile:
A large portion of the Tetrabiblos is applicable to the Equator. Just disregard the references to signs, and consider the angles and aspects only. :smile:

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
....aaaaand the link is still there. Way to go team.

ETA: so its finally gone now

You may want to delete this post - posts the link for everyone to see.

wn8SLYq.jpg

Monk

Premium Member
Monk, have you looked at heliacal risings and settings of planets with paranatellonta? I have a thread about the topic :smile: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=965128&postcount=1

I consider the topic of visual astronomy very important. :smile:
Hi Petosiris,
I follow mundane astrology with parans and day starts being ancient Greek day start, being sunset previous to date, ancient Egyptian day start being Sunrise, and modern midnight for dates after the Gregorian Calendar Reform.
I have found something startling, for i look for alignments between the Sun and Sirius or Alnilam, Belt of Orion.
Please note i have just found today something startling regarding two former Senators that have died by gunshots in the last few days, being Jonathan Nichols and Linda Collins-Smith, JupiterAsc will know what to expect when i start posting later!
https://www.foxnews.com/us/former-o...nd-former-gop-lawmaker-found-dead-in-two-days

JUPITERASC

Hi Petosiris,

I follow mundane astrology with parans and day starts being ancient Greek day start, being sunset previous to date, ancient Egyptian day start being Sunrise, and modern midnight for dates after the Gregorian Calendar Reform.

I have found something startling, for i look for alignments between the Sun and Sirius or Alnilam, Belt of Orion.

Please note i have just found today something startling

regarding two former Senators that have died by gunshots
in the last few days, being Jonathan Nichols and Linda Collins-Smith,
JupiterAsc will know what to expect when i start posting later!
https://www.foxnews.com/us/former-o...nd-former-gop-lawmaker-found-dead-in-two-days
Hi Monk - I suspect the usual suspects :smile:

In Arkansas, the body of former Republican state Sen. Linda Collins-Smith
was found Tuesday in her home in Randolph County.
She'd been fatally shot
and her death is being investigated as a homicide
Collins-Smith, who was a Democrat before switching to the Republican Party
was first elected to the state senate in 2014
and lost her party's primary last year, the affiliate said.

In Oklahoma, police found another Republican lawmaker fatally shot
after receiving reports of gunfire.
Former state Sen. Jonathan Nichols' body was in his home in Norman
-- about 20 miles from Oklahoma City.

He served as state senator from 2000 to 2012
and later worked at the University of Oklahoma
Authorities confirmed his death Thursday.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
You know he is not going to shut up about where he thinks you're from, right?

Make the mistake of disclosing your real name and see what happens.

Yeah, it doesn't bother me that someone may know my native language/country or something, but that a particular individual disclosed that information that I chose not to in nearly 2000 posts...

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Monk - I suspect the usual suspects :smile:

In Arkansas, the body of former Republican state Sen. Linda Collins-Smith
was found Tuesday in her home in Randolph County.
She'd been fatally shot
and her death is being investigated as a homicide
Collins-Smith, who was a Democrat before switching to the Republican Party
was first elected to the state senate in 2014
and lost her party's primary last year, the affiliate said.

In Oklahoma, police found another Republican lawmaker fatally shot
after receiving reports of gunfire.
Former state Sen. Jonathan Nichols' body was in his home in Norman
-- about 20 miles from Oklahoma City.

He served as state senator from 2000 to 2012
and later worked at the University of Oklahoma
Authorities confirmed his death Thursday.

Hi Jup,
Ancient Greek day markers shown below, being sunset previous to date and location to deaths, Sun set with Sirius on both locations and dates, it does look highly suspicious.
Jup, what other famous Senator was assassinated in early June?
zj5cfe6562.png

et5cfe6523.png

Obviously Bobby Kennedy was assassinated just after midnight on 5th June, again ancient Greek day marker for sunset on 4th June at location of death, this looks like secret society electional paran alignments regarding deeds on Earth that they write in the sky!

ex5c39ed88.png

hf542d4430.gif

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Paranatellonta means rising alongside (synanatellonta = rising simultaneously is the same thing) and traditionally was used only with risings. Brady's parans include simultaneous risings, culminations, settings and anti-culminations together, which can cause confusion. The example you give would cause less confusion if it was referred to as a setting alongside or simultaneous setting (cf. Almagest 8.5).